SierraMaid Cleaning

Kim in Burnaby
Kim in Burnaby
13 reviews Burnaby, BC

Basement Suite Cleaning

Our tenants had just moved out of our basement suite and it was in need of a clean before we could rent to the next. We called up SierraMaid and they came quickly and got the job done in 2 hours. The bathroom has never looked so clean and the oil stains on the kitchen walls were removed. They even cleaned the windows and blinds. Thanks again SierraMaid.

Jeremy Liao in Vancouver
Jeremy Liao in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Cleaning the House

I had purchased a voucher for 2 hours of residential cleaning with 2 professional cleaner from SierraMaid Cleaning. They only took appointment booking via email and were slow to respond. But evenutally was able to book a weekend appointment. They did an ok job of cleaning. Basically anything I told them that needed cleaning was cleaned. Overall they did vacumming and mopping. However, there was a few area that they missed because I wasnt there to point out the area. I would not use them again if I have to pay full price. But if there's another good deal, I may consider, but I would point out all the areas that needed cleaning ahead of time.