Hermes Mozaik Outlet

Reviews for Hermes Mozaik Outlet

Samara from Toronto
Samara from Toronto

Granite & Quartz counters

We got a granite kitchen counter and quartz bathroom vanity counter from Hermes Mosaik. I was very pleased with the whole experience! Tony was extremely helpful, friendly and responsive and answered all of my many questions and really helped my selection. Price was very reasonable (I drove around to at least 6-7 places in the area to compare), they have a great colour/material selection and are extremely professional. The install was flawless and looks great! Thanks so much!!

Sue L.
Sue L.
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Granite Counters

From the first moment I walked into Hermes Mozaik I was greeted by Tony who was able to answer all of my many questions and advise me on how to proceed. Tony continually communicated with me giving me granite suggestions/photos and made the necessary arrangements for me to meet with the granite supplier, and in turn the installers. My kitchen countertop has more than met my expectations and I would highly recommend Hermes Mozaik to friends and family. Thank you Tony and York Fabrica for a wonderful job. Sue from Etobicoke.

Brandon in Mississauga
Brandon in Mississauga
6 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Marble Floor Tiles

We ordered ~500 sq ft. of marble tile from Hermes Mozaik and could not be happier. The tiles arrived exactly as ordered. Brett and Tony were responsive and very professional. I highly recommend them.

Julia from Whitby
Julia from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Mozaik Backsplash

My Husband and I went online, viewed the variety of Mozaik Backsplash product and fell in love with the Jayda White. It was exactly what we were looking for. They even had a photo of the tile installed.
We dropped in the showroom, placed our order and it was delivered to our residence on the date we requested. Pricing was better then the box stores we've been to. Thanks Hermes Mozaik, we will return when we do our flooring.

Patrick A. from Etobicoke
Patrick A. from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Carrara Marble Ice back splash

We were looking for a unique white or light grey backsplash that would complement our quartz countertop. Found Hermes in our neighborhood and decided to see what they had to offer. We decided on this Carrara Bianco marble and had a lot of questions because of its unique style and characteristics. Price was very reasonable. Brett let us take a sample piece home to see firsthand in our kitchen and gave many suggestions on installation and trimming options. We would definitely come back for future tile projects!

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Renovation

Brett is such a pleasure to deal with. His products are beautiful and his prices are great. I purchased porcelain tile for the entry level and stone mosaic for the bathroom. Brett got the product in really fast and even offered to deliver. I wish shopping everywhere was this easy!

Vincent Mifsud from Toronto
Vincent Mifsud from Toronto

Outdoor Limestone Stone

I used Hermes for my outdoor patio and the stone looks beautiful. Hermes delivered ontime and the product was perfect. I received a ton of comments. I will be using them for my indoor products also in the future

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Bathroom and kitchen renovations

I had an excellent experience working with Brett - very processional. I have recommended his company to clients and colleagues. Product selection is great, if it's not available in current inventory Brett can most likely source what you require. I plan to use his company for future renovations.

Thanks for the positive feedback Peter. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your brother. From what I saw of the project it looks amazing.

Mia from Toronto
Mia from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I was in search of natural stone for my floors, backsplash and countertops for my kitchen reno. I did a lot of looking/research before I found exactly what I wanted at Hermes. They had really beautiful options to choose from and great prices! I wanted that high end designer look, but didn't really want to pay high end designer prices :) My reno is almost finished and my counters, backsplash and flooring looks beautiful. These guys were great to work with from the order, to delivery, to product and price. I couldn't be happier and will recommend them to friends and will definitely use them again when we move onto our bathroom renos (soon I hope!)

Kevin Kokotailo from Toronto
Kevin Kokotailo from Toronto

Tile reno

Ask for Brett - he is the best! We have used Hermes Mozaik Outlet to purchase travetine tile for our kitchen and two bathrooms. He has the best price and makes sure you are satisfied with what you buy. Excellent customer service!

More about Hermes Mozaik Outlet

We offer exclusive mosaic designs and an unprecedented selection of innovative tile products at competitive pricing… specializing in natural stone, porcelain, ceramic and glass.