GTA Glass And Door Service

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
10911 Woodbine Ave Markham ON L3P2X2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Markham  >  GTA Glass And Door Service

Reviews for GTA Glass And Door Service

Tom in Whitby
Tom in Whitby
14 reviews Whitby, ON

Window Repair

Ismael Khalkhali came to my rescue when I needed the mechanism/gears replaced in our exterior, swing out picture window.

The company that manufactured and installed it is now defunct and I tried calling other window companies but no one would give me the time of day since they didn't originally manufacture/install the window. Ismael was quick, courteous and competent.

He and his company are quite a find. I'm not handy at all so he really got me out of a pickle! He even repaired the handle of the window in my son's bedroom for free!!!

Denise McMullan from York
Denise McMullan from York
1 review York, ON

Replaced windows

I replaced all my windows in my triplex (23 windows). I couldn't afford to do them all at once. GTA windows gave me a quote one third of the project. No pushy sales, he suggested I get other quotes. The installation was completed within 2 days. I returned to GTA 2 years later to do another 1/3 and a year later to finish the project at the original quote. Excellent company and professional installers

Andrew from Old Toronto
Andrew from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

door glass repair

Accidentally got locked out of my house and I had to break in (cipher lock that my landlord doesn't have the combo for - long story). After a bit of digging, I got a quote from Ismael that was far lower than the others I'd received. Ismael came today, and replaced the window quickly and amazingly. Highly recommended!

JG Annex
JG Annex

Replacing broken window

My newspaper delivery guy broke my window and I needed it fixed. I got two quotes and Ismael was half of the first guy so I went with it. He followed-up quickly, came ontime, worked until the job was completed for the same price (even though it took longer than he anticipated) and tidied up. He was professional and very nice. I would highly recommend and will use him again if the situation arises.

More about GTA Glass And Door Service

Toronto Broken Glass & Window Repairs Company have over 35+ years experience in Fixing Broken Glass & Windows. Their specialists can fix and replace all types of broken windows & doors.