Npc Building And Renovations Limited

Reviews for Npc Building And Renovations Limited

Elaine in Scarborough
Elaine in Scarborough

Basement Renovation

NPC is a trustworthy team with a well-established mission: customer satisfaction and delivery of highest quality outcome.
This team well exceeded our expectations; we couldn’t be happier with their honesty, punctuality, professionalism and timely valuable advises. Their dedication, interest and meticulous work made the 8 weeks project renovation of the entire basement a more endurable experience from demolition to culmination. They were available all the time and always happy to accommodate any request.
Thanks to Natanael, Tony, Juanito, Pupito and Alexis we have a stunning basement. We definitely recommend NPC for any project.

Thank you very much Elaine for your review! It was a real pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to work with you
NPC Building and Renovations' team

LeannR369 in
LeannR369 in
1 review Milton, ON

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SERVICE.
Nathaniel and his crew were a pleasure to work with. They were professional, dependable and always treated our home like their own. Nathaniel has awesome ideas and a keen eye to detail. I would highly recommend NPC to anyone and everyone. His company makes working with a Contractor enjoyable. If I could give higher than a 10 I would. Thanks NPC for doing such a nice job on our bathroom. Also, thanks for the extras you did in our spare room and masterbath. We will definitely work with NPC again and recommend them to family, friends and co-workers. All I can say is Awesome, Awesome, Awesome...

Thank you very much Leann for taking the time to write us a review! It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to work with you
NPC Building and Renovations' team

Vitali in Toronto
Vitali in Toronto

Two bathrooms full renovation

We had full renovation of two bathrooms on second floor. We like a lot final result. Natanael suggested some re-planning that made one of our bathroom much more usable, because get more space. Everybody in this company very nice, work was done very accurate and final result my wife like a lot ( that difficult to achieve:)). Thanks for great job done! Defensively will be back if will need to do other project.

On behalf of the entire team we would like to thank you Vitali for trusted us your bathrooms' renovation. It be a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you again!
NPC Building and Renovations Ltd

Kyle  in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

Home Renovation

I had an excellent experience during my home renovation. We hired NPC Building 2 years ago to renovate our kitchen, powder room and laundry room. I should start by mentioning that we didn’t move out of the house, the team in charge kept the main floor area where they were working as clean as possible at all times. Our original kitchen wasn’t as big and we were aiming for a bigger kitchen. After Natanael’s suggestions we decided to do some structural changes on the main floor which the team along with their structural engineer took take off. We are very please with the level of professionalism and dedication that all the workers involved in our renovation showed. As the reno progressed we also decided to replace all main floor windows and carpentry. There was new painting as well. We’ve received many compliments from our friends and families and thanks to NPC, our main floor became a place which we gladly spend time in.

Thank you very much Kyle for sharing your experience, and for trusted us your home renovation!
NPC Team

Yi in Toronto
Yi in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Outstanding Service!

I searched from HomeStars to find the top rated contractor for my complex project (many load bearing wall changes, steel beams, big opening of big patio door and big windows, etc). Natanael and his team is truly outstanding even among those top rated contractors. He always have good suggestions for any issues encountered. (e.g. missing size and details from my engineering drawing, etc.) He and the whole team are very friendly and doing things very professional and efficient. He always keep his words, it does not matter if they are written in contract, as long as he promises, he for sure does it and with the agreed price! That make home owner so much comfortable, as I am not professional builder, I would not know those construction details, and can not put every single details in the contract. He is also super reachable! You almost can get hold of him any time you call him, if not, he will reply you very shortly, you know he is always there listening and supporting you, unbelievable amazing communication! As we all know no one is perfect in the world, however if you see something may not be what you want, no worry, let Natanael and his team know, they will definitely listen to you and make suggestions and changes! A professional, reliable, trustable, easy reachable and friendly contractor is so important to the success of the home renovation project for the home owner. I am so lucky to find NPC and Natanael doing my project! Although my project is not fully completed yet, I know they will definitely finish it with the perfect result, I just can not hold myself to express my truly thanks to Natanael and his NPC team! Keep the great work, thanks again!
I will update in the near future with some photos to show their great result.

Thank you very much Yi for your amazing words on behalf of the entire team! We are very lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you.

Julie Avelar in
Julie Avelar in
1 review Milton, ON

EXTERIOR HOME PAINTING, HARDWOOD FLOORS AND CLOSET RENOVATION

We hired NPC Building and Renovations to complete our 2 bathroom renovations. We were beyond impressed with every aspect of this company. Their employees were kind and courteous, always punctual, and constantly went above and beyond. Every specialty crew that was brought in exceeded our expectations.
As our bathrooms were under way, we decided to expand our project to include an exterior house paint makeover. Within days, Nataniel has his guys at our place, ready to start. After that was completed and bathroom's were still nearing completion, we inquired to have new hardwood floors installed. Once again, with minimal scheduling, a full crew installed all new hardwood floors in 1 day, including a power outage delay.
Finally bathrooms are finished, and as graciously as always, and with minimal notice, Nataniel helped us plan and redesign our new closet spaces. It seemed no matter what we threw at
Nataniel and his crew, they made our vision come to life.
Our whole family has been thrilled with the entire renovation transformation that NPC Building and Renovations has provided us. Our is finally complete and we can't thank them enough!!

Thank you Julie for your amazing review!!! It was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to work with you.
Natanael

JASON AVELAR from Ancaster
JASON AVELAR from Ancaster
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Master bathroom and guest bathroom

Let me start by saying I was very apprehensive about taking on a contractor to do my bathrooms. But let me tell you this . From the moment Nathaniel called me and started my quote... Which was on a Sunday as I wanted to get going on starting a project. He presented himself with professionalism and confidence. He was someone who was full of ideas and was willing to listen to my ideas and concerns. My wife and I set out a budget and Nathaniel was more then happy to work within it. He gave amazing ideas on what to do with the bathrooms to modernize them and maximize the space to its full potential. After talking it over with my wife. We absolutely knew Nathaniel was the right contractor for the job. My ocd nature watched over and worked along side of him and his crews. This I will say. Punctuality. Cleanliness. Ideas given on a moment's notice if we or him decided on something different was needed. Ability to contact him on any given time via text or phone if I needed to add something or change something or even ideas was absolutely the icing on the cake. His ability to listen and give ideas was crucial for our project as I'm no designer and I wanted something that was going to stand out far and above the rest....his caring nature to listen and provide input was far above and beyond I ever expected a contractor to provide ....considering all the horror stories I have heard of OTHER GUYS..! Even so that when I was picking tile on a Sunday at the store. The gentleman laughed and said. Your not going to get a response back. When I sent pictures for ideas to Nathaniel. I said watch this.... Within minutes I got responses back via text and calls. ALL ON A SUNDAY. He couldn't believe it. He said in 30 years of his business he had never witnessed that before. Also when I was telling the girl at the store how neat and clean and punctual my contractor is....her response. "I wish my contractor was like that".... They were in middle of Reno's too and things are left around and not kept clean to live day to day while jobs are in progress . Not Nathaniel one bit. Clean. Punctual and always ready to shift on a moment's notice. The quote was clear. Concise and accurate. NO FINAL BILL given after the fact like my last contractor..... What was quoted was quoted nothing more... He even went out of his way to install a washer and dryer no charge and without asking......so I didn't have to do it after I got home from work..... I was astounded . This company and his crew really does care about there clients and work ethic... They were on time day to day to day. I was waiting for them to show up late. Just so I can pick on something. Honestly. I would wake up. Look outside. Voila. There they were and ready to work on the dot. I am beyond happy. There attention to detail and precision is second to none. The work was outstanding . Beautifully done. Craftsmanship from all there crew was absolutely top notch from the painters. Cabinetmakers . Electricians and plumbers.... They always greeted with a smile no matter the situation and were always willing to switch gears if need be without a grumble or hesitation. The pictures say it all. We are definately super happy with Nathaniel and his crew from start to finish. We will definately hire them for our next project .. you should too. I can honestly say you will sleep knowing you have someone who is genuine and a perfectionist. Thank you nathaniel and crew. You aced it! Some before and after shots . The new bathrooms are gorgeous!

Thank you sooo much Jason for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you and to have had the opportunity to work with you. At NPC, our main goal is to work one to one with our customers to accomplish their desire results and it's very satisfying for us when we have such a positive feedback.
Thanks again on behalf of the entire team!

Loraine  in Mississauga
Loraine in Mississauga

Full home renovation

After contacting several companies we decided that NPC was the best candidate to take over our house renovation which included two bathrooms, new custom kitchen, new floors and painting. Natanael was on site most of the days and he was always available by phone/email to answer any questions which made the process a lot easier. He gave us designs suggestions for our bathrooms layouts and arranged meeting with his representatives on the different suppliers which were great too. Tony and Juan were the crew assigned to our project, they’re profesionals and hardworking. They cleaned were they were working and vacuumed every day to minimize the amount of dust. We would like to thank the entire team for the great job done and we definitely recommend them.

Thank you Loraine for witting us a review; it was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to meet you and to work with you. We look forward to work together again!
NPC Building and Renovations

Jody in Vaughan
Jody in Vaughan

Washroom Renos

My wife and I were planning to renovate our master and guest bathrooms after noticing leaks. After interviewing several possible contractor candidates, we decided that NPC was our best bet. From the first interview to the final day on site, Natanael and his crew were professional, respectful, good-spirited, helpful and understanding.

Natanael had a particular vision, but we always had the final say and he did everything we asked without the slightest complaint. He's always enthusiastic and full of energy. Even when my wife and I changed our minds on the fly and told him at the last minute we wanted this instead of that, he'd say, "No problem!" with good cheer. When we were stuck for ideas, he made great suggestions. When he didn't think something would work, he said so, and we listened to him.

Natanael and his crew treated our house as they'd treat their own. They covered our furniture with dust covers and laid down cardboard ground sheets on which they kept their tools and materials. Where they made a mess, they tidied it.

NPC's work was very good. What we requested, we received. Natanael and his crew displayed excellent workmanship and great attention to detail. Natanael estimated the job would take 5-6 weeks, and despite a few delays due to unforseen circumstances, that's exactly how long it took, from demolition to final cleanup. Not only was he on time, he was also on the budget he'd laid out in our contract. A couple weeks after they'd finished, we found some soft spots in the walls. We contacted Natanael and he returned to fix them, ever his cheerful self.

If you're looking for a great contractor and renovations team, you can't do better than NPC.

Many thanks Jody for writing us such a nice review. It was a real pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.
Natanael

Eugene in Oakville
Eugene in Oakville

Basement Renovation and Stairs

Nathanael and his screw, Pupi, Alex, Alvin the glass guy, the electrician/plumbers/the tile person/painters, were very professional throughout the 12 weeks project (Sept - Dec 2017). They worked together extremely well. They were attention to details, and immediately fixed any imperfection as pointed out. Nathanael is very easy to work with, and great communication. There were a couple more service calls after the completion of the project. Nathanael were quick and responsive to address the issues. NPC is highly recommended, and would not hesitate to ask them for any future projects. -Eugene

Thank you Eugene for trusted us your basement renovation. It was a pleasure to meet you and to had the opportunity to work with you!

More about Npc Building And Renovations Limited

Office: (289) 670 2494 Cell: (647) 407 2602

NPC Building and Renovations Limited is a fully licensed Renovation Company. Meeting the needs of clients is our goal. We are pleased to provide personalized service, custom designs and work one-on-one with all our clients to ensure that the final product is just as they envisioned. Our professional workers will work diligently to ensure the quality of our work.