NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Bathroom Renovation
13520 5 Sideroad Halton Hills ON L0P
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Mississauga  >  NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Reviews for NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Jody in Vaughan
Jody in Vaughan

Washroom Renos

My wife and I were planning to renovate our master and guest bathrooms after noticing leaks. After interviewing several possible contractor candidates, we decided that NPC was our best bet. From the first interview to the final day on site, Natanael and his crew were professional, respectful, good-spirited, helpful and understanding.

Natanael had a particular vision, but we always had the final say and he did everything we asked without the slightest complaint. He's always enthusiastic and full of energy. Even when my wife and I changed our minds on the fly and told him at the last minute we wanted this instead of that, he'd say, "No problem!" with good cheer. When we were stuck for ideas, he made great suggestions. When he didn't think something would work, he said so, and we listened to him.

Natanael and his crew treated our house as they'd treat their own. They covered our furniture with dust covers and laid down cardboard ground sheets on which they kept their tools and materials. Where they made a mess, they tidied it.

NPC's work was very good. What we requested, we received. Natanael and his crew displayed excellent workmanship and great attention to detail. Natanael estimated the job would take 5-6 weeks, and despite a few delays due to unforseen circumstances, that's exactly how long it took, from demolition to final cleanup. Not only was he on time, he was also on the budget he'd laid out in our contract. A couple weeks after they'd finished, we found some soft spots in the walls. We contacted Natanael and he returned to fix them, ever his cheerful self.

If you're looking for a great contractor and renovations team, you can't do better than NPC.

Eugene in Oakville
Eugene in Oakville

Basement Renovation and Stairs

Nathanael and his screw, Pupi, Alex, Alvin the glass guy, the electrician/plumbers/the tile person/painters, were very professional throughout the 12 weeks project (Sept - Dec 2017). They worked together extremely well. They were attention to details, and immediately fixed any imperfection as pointed out. Nathanael is very easy to work with, and great communication. There were a couple more service calls after the completion of the project. Nathanael were quick and responsive to address the issues. NPC is highly recommended, and would not hesitate to ask them for any future projects. -Eugene

Thank you Eugene for trusted us your basement renovation. It was a pleasure to meet you and to had the opportunity to work with you!

Glenn and Lisa in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Glenn and Lisa in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We had a leak in our bathroom and decided that it was time for a complete overhaul. I did my homework and after reviewing several contractors we decided to go with NPC and Natanael. We simply could not be happier with Natanael and his company. From quote day to the finished bathroom - everything went as exactly as promised. There were no delays, no "surprise" costs, no disappointments. Everything that Natanael promised he more than delivered on. He had many suggestions for how best to design and layout the bathroom and he included lots of extras, time - advice - and materials - and never gave me a bill above what he quoted. I paid exactly what we agreed on when I signed the contract. With all the contractor work I have secured over the years this was the first time I was not hit with an additional bill during or at the end of the job. So refreshing!

It is such a pleasure to deal with a contractor who is honest, does what he says he will do, does it on time, on budget - and best of all, always with a smile on his face. Natanael loves what he does and it shows in his work. The work that he did was far beyond our expectations that we cannot begin to thank him for the fantastic job he did for us. The bathroom turned out perfectly.

I Highly recommend NPC for any renovations that you may have around the house or office. We have other renovation plans and we have found our guy for all future projects.

Thanks Natanael!!!
Glenn and Lisa

Thank you very much Glenn and Lisa for your review! It has been a real pleasure to meet you and we would like to thank you for gave us the opportunity to work with you.

Brian  in
Brian in

Basement renovation

We are very pleased with NPC Building’s job. The company is well structured since there was always someone available to answer our questions from the quote to finishes. Natanael helped us with the layout of the basement and we have a playroom, and office, a bathroom a service kitchen and an entertainment area. Every space  was designed to be use according to our needs. In two more months NPC will be renovating our 2nd floor; we cannot wait for the outcome results.

Thank you Brian for sharing your experience working with us and for gave us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.

Chuck  in
Chuck in

Home adition

Big thank you NPC! As a family of 5 three bedrooms were not enough for us, but we love our house and didn't want to move away. After going over the options we decided to build a new bedroom and bathroom on top of the garage. Upon meeting a few contractors we decided to go with NPC Building because since our meeting there was a fluent communication and Natanael understood what we were looking for. His architect took care of drawings and city permits and once the job started, every single trade gave 100% to have the project finished on time and with an above and beyond quality. We are extremely happy with the results; our house looks amazing and we all have our own space without having the need to move away.

Thank you Chuck for share your experience; it was a pleasure to meet you and your family and to have had the opportunity to work with you!

Amy and Juan in
Amy and Juan in
1 review Milton, ON

Rewiring entire house, kitchen renovation

Natanael and his colleagues were very professional and hardworking. The quality of work was very high. He helped us resolve any decisions or unexpected issues promptly with a variety of options presented. The work was done on budget and on schedule. We are very happy with the result of the renovation.

Thank you Amy and Juan for give us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you!

Sherief in Mississauga
Sherief in Mississauga
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Whole home renovation

Natanael was a true professional from start to finish. We had a ton of work to do including all new floors, walls, moving our furnace, new steel beams, and tons of electric and plumbing work.

The whole project was smooth and as Natanael found challenges he was fast and transparent about it along with solutions.

He is a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend him for any job,

Thank you very much Sherief for your review! It was a real pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.
Natanael

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto
4 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

After completing amazing bathroom renovation projects in our home, we called Natanael and his team to complete our basement renovation. This included new bathroom, demolish of wood-burning fireplace with replacement of electrical glass panel, laminate floor, and new maple staircase. His attention to detail and quality produced fantastic results. If there were areas of improvement Natanael made sure to notify us, with no obligation to commit. In some cases, his team went over and above their duties and responsibilities. I would highly recommend NPC Renovations for any remodeling and/or renovation project.

Thank you Michael for your review; it is always a pleasure to work with you!
Natanael

rahul
rahul
1 review Burlington, ON

Home renovation

I have used NPC building and renovations on three occasions and have consistently impressed with Natanael and his crew. Natanael and his crew are very approachable, patient, meticulous in their work and will give you honest budget and timeline for your project.

When renovating my home, he was very patient with me which I appreciated. It took me a long time to make up my mind on design and interior finishes. Natanael spent hours with me helping me decide what the best course choice would be for my style and helped review the pros and cons of my choices. I never felt pressured or rushed to decide and was encouraged to take my time to find the best choice for me.

During the renovation, the crew was always courteous and clean always keeping the house as tidy as possible. I was always kept informed of progress and informed of potential issues before they may have arisen. The quality of the workmanship was incredibly and have had many compliments on the work.

After he completed my house I hired NPC building and renovation for my office renovation which was a large undertaking. Natanael and his crew maintained the same qualities discussed above and went above and beyond to ensure my project was even better than I envisioned. In particular, I was impressed how he handled the city inspector, who visited many times, and ensured NPCs work exceeded city requirements which is a huge relief for any business owner.

I will continue to use NPC renovations and have referred to friends who have been just as thrilled as me. Natanael and his crew are people you can trust with your renovation which is a characteristic that is not common in this business. I highly recommend NPC renovations to anyone seeking residential or commercial building or renovation.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you very much Rahul for posting us a review! It is always a pleasure meet and work with customers like you!

Mia-Mia R.
Mia-Mia R.

No regrets, NPC came through and went above and beyond

I enlisted NPC's help with a Rental property, converting a detached bungalow into two separate and legal apartments. I had a pretty substantial job to do and had quite a few general contractors provide quotes. From start the finish, Natanael from NPC was prompt, professional and transparent. Within 48 hours he was able to visit my home and provide me a detailed written quote with a work back and payment schedule. He managed all of the sub work, city inspections, etc with ease.

Throughout the job we found a few little surprises (mould, ancient plumbing, and poor electrical to name a few) but Natanael was professional in identifying the issues and did a ton to avoid me paying extra. In fact, the quote we started with is pretty close to where we ended up which is impressive considering the additional work he ended up doing.

From floor to ceiling, windows and doors and everything in between NPC had it covered! The Rental property is now complete and everyone I've shown it to has been very impressed with the quality of work done to the house. I would absolutely hire Natanael and NPC again!

Thank you Sherief for your nice review and on behalf of the entire team thanks for gave us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.

More about NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Office: (289) 670 2494 Cell: (647) 407 2602

NPC Building and Renovations Limited is a fully licensed Renovation Company. Meeting the needs of clients is our goal. We are pleased to provide personalized service, custom designs and work one-on-one with all our clients to ensure that the final product is just as they envisioned. Our professional workers will work diligently to ensure the quality of our work.