NPC Building and Renovations Limited

Design/Build
13520 5 Sideroad Halton Hills ON L0P
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Mississauga  >  NPC Building and Renovations Limited

Reviews for NPC Building and Renovations Limited

rahul
1 review Burlington, ON

I have used NPC building and renovations on three occasions and have consistently impressed with Natanael and his crew. Natanael and his crew are very approachable, patient, meticulous in their work and will give you honest budget and timeline for your project.

When renovating my home, he was very patient with me which I appreciated. It took me a long time to make up my mind on design and interior finishes. Natanael spent hours with me helping me decide what the best course choice would be for my style and helped review the pros and cons of my choices. I never felt pressured or rushed to decide and was encouraged to take my time to find the best choice for me.

During the renovation, the crew was always courteous and clean always keeping the house as tidy as possible. I was always kept informed of progress and informed of potential issues before they may have arisen. The quality of the workmanship was incredibly and have had many compliments on the work.

After he completed my house I hired NPC building and renovation for my office renovation which was a large undertaking. Natanael and his crew maintained the same qualities discussed above and went above and beyond to ensure my project was even better than I envisioned. In particular, I was impressed how he handled the city inspector, who visited many times, and ensured NPCs work exceeded city requirements which is a huge relief for any business owner.

I will continue to use NPC renovations and have referred to friends who have been just as thrilled as me. Natanael and his crew are people you can trust with your renovation which is a characteristic that is not common in this business. I highly recommend NPC renovations to anyone seeking residential or commercial building or renovation.

Thank you very much Rahul for posting us a review! It is always a pleasure meet and work with customers like you!

Mia-Mia Realty in Toronto

I enlisted NPC's help with a Rental property, converting a detached bungalow into two separate and legal apartments. I had a pretty substantial job to do and had quite a few general contractors provide quotes. From start the finish, Natanael from NPC was prompt, professional and transparent. Within 48 hours he was able to visit my home and provide me a detailed written quote with a work back and payment schedule. He managed all of the sub work, city inspections, etc with ease.

Throughout the job we found a few little surprises (mould, ancient plumbing, and poor electrical to name a few) but Natanael was professional in identifying the issues and did a ton to avoid me paying extra. In fact, the quote we started with is pretty close to where we ended up which is impressive considering the additional work he ended up doing.

From floor to ceiling, windows and doors and everything in between NPC had it covered! The Rental property is now complete and everyone I've shown it to has been very impressed with the quality of work done to the house. I would absolutely hire Natanael and NPC again!

Thank you Sherief for your nice review and on behalf of the entire team thanks for gave us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.

Chantal & Gordon in Oakville

Our first experience with NPC Building and Renovations was 8 years ago. They renovated our kitchen, built a built-in bookcase in the living room and re-did the master bathroom. We were very pleased by their professionalism and completing the work on-time and on-budget. Last Sept., I contacted the owner, Nataneal , because we needed renovations before we sold our house. The deadline was extremely tight. First, on a Friday evening, Nataneal answered his cell. phone. Then he listened to my story and gladly accepted to do the work. Again, we very impressed by their workmanship and meeting our very short timing. THANK YOU TO NATANEAL AND HIS TEAM.

Thank you Chantal and Gordon for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure for us to work with you!

M K in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

This was the 3rd time we had Nathaniel and NPC Renovations do some work in our home. There was no question after the first 2 times that he would get the job again.

And once again Nathaniel outdid himself. His vision, attention to detail, fit & finish are second to none. They started when they promised and finished in the timeframe we agreed on...and no additional charges as so many other contractors do.

We are running out of things to do in our house but if we come up with something, NPC will be the only choice!

Thank you Mark for your kind words, it is always a pleasure to work with you!

Jennifer Cowell in Mississauga

Awesome experience from start to finish! All the trades are very professionals and easy to work with. The team became my basement in a place of enjoyment for all my family. We will be renovating our 2nd floor next year with Natanael (NPC's owner) , who is very trustworthy. Definitely recommend them.

Hello Jennifer
Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we look forward to start your 2nd floor Reno!

Amanda  in Mississauga

NPC renovated my main and 2nd floor. After seen a basement renovated by the company I decided to give them a call for an estimate. I must say that I'm glad I made the right call. My house needed an extension since I only had two bedrooms and a bathroom, and in order to do so a mayor structural work was involved. At the same time my kitchen was renovated and the main floor was reconfigured to make better use of the existing space. Natanael and his team took care of the architectural drawings and city permits. I'm very pleased with the trades and of course how big and modern my house looks.

Thank you Amanda for taking the time and write us a review. It was a pleasure to meet you and to work with you. On behalf of the team I would like to wish you the best!

Maria in Toronto

Natanael and his team did an outstanding job renovating our basement from a complete blank slate after we had the space dug out. From day one, when Natanael worked on the fly to find solutions to miscalculations made by our architect we knew we had made the right choice. We had a dedicated team for our renovation that showed up on time every day and left the space clean and tidy at the end of each workday. All subcontractors were skilled, respectful and did excellent work and the renovation was right on budget with no surprises. Natanael checked in on the job frequently and was always available to answer questions and offer advice. We were also pleasantly surprised on the last day when an entire cleaning crew showed up to make sure the space was sparkling clean. I would hire Natanael and his team for any future projects.

Thank you Maria for gave us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you. We look forward to work together again!
Natanael

Natanael pitched in to complete a project that previous owners had left partially finished. He came quickly for the quote and to do the work.
He was easy to work with, flexible and did a quick, clean job.

We are very pleased with his work and his manner.

Thank you for gave us the opportunity to do the job for you. We look forward to work together again!

Dominic in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I bought a building of approximately 6500 sqf back in September 2016 which needed an extensive renovation in order to create a medical clinic. I interviewed three different companies; and since I met NPC Buildings' owner Natanael, I felt very confident. He was on time for our meeting and very professional on the way he addressed all my questions. His quote was very detailed which I could not compare with the other two that I received. The project took 5 months, and there were a lot of structural changes involved, new heating system, plumbing etc. I must say that Im very pleased with all the subcontractors that made the job possible, they all are very professionals and respectful. They took the time to explain me how each area would look like since I am not a good visualizer. The job site was always clean and accessible. I know that any renovation process can be stressful but it make a big difference when you choose the right contractor; and that was my case. I recommend NPC to everyone without any hesitation.

Thank you so much Dominic for such a nice review and for share your experience! It was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to work with you.

Rose in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Im thrilled with the excellent job that NPC did in my house! I bought it (40 years old house) from its first owner and he never did any renovation or painting to it so pretty much the house was in bad condition. I decided to renew it completely. The project lasted one year,  there was new roof installed, interior  structure changes to allow me to make better use of the space, new bathrooms, basement, new windows, new kitchen. I would like to thank every trade that made the job possible and Natanael who was always on the site coordinating every detail. I will definitely recommend NPC Renovations for the professionalism and knowledge  of all the members of the team.

Thank you Rose for your kind words. It was very nice to meet you and to have had the pleasure to work with you.

More about NPC Building and Renovations Limited

Office: (289) 670 2494 Cell: (647) 407 2602

NPC Building and Renovations Limited is a fully licensed Renovation Company. Meeting the needs of clients is our goal. We are pleased to provide personalized service, custom designs and work one-on-one with all our clients to ensure that the final product is just as they envisioned. Our professional workers will work diligently to ensure the quality of our work.