NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Bathroom Renovation
13520 5 Sideroad Halton Hills ON L0P
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Mississauga  >  NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Reviews for NPC Building And Renovations Limited

JASON AVELAR from Ancaster
JASON AVELAR from Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Master bathroom and guest bathroom

NPC Building And Renovations Limited
(289)-670-2494
13520 5 Sideroad
Halton Hills
L0P

Let me start by saying I was very apprehensive about taking on a contractor to do my bathrooms. But let me tell you this . From the moment Nathaniel called me and started my quote... Which was on a Sunday as I wanted to get going on starting a project. He presented himself with professionalism and confidence. He was someone who was full of ideas and was willing to listen to my ideas and concerns. My wife and I set out a budget and Nathaniel was more then happy to work within it. He gave amazing ideas on what to do with the bathrooms to modernize them and maximize the space to its full potential. After talking it over with my wife. We absolutely knew Nathaniel was the right contractor for the job. My ocd nature watched over and worked along side of him and his crews. This I will say. Punctuality. Cleanliness. Ideas given on a moment's notice if we or him decided on something different was needed. Ability to contact him on any given time via text or phone if I needed to add something or change something or even ideas was absolutely the icing on the cake. His ability to listen and give ideas was crucial for our project as I'm no designer and I wanted something that was going to stand out far and above the rest....his caring nature to listen and provide input was far above and beyond I ever expected a contractor to provide ....considering all the horror stories I have heard of OTHER GUYS..! Even so that when I was picking tile on a Sunday at the store. The gentleman laughed and said. Your not going to get a response back. When I sent pictures for ideas to Nathaniel. I said watch this.... Within minutes I got responses back via text and calls. ALL ON A SUNDAY. He couldn't believe it. He said in 30 years of his business he had never witnessed that before. Also when I was telling the girl at the store how neat and clean and punctual my contractor is....her response. "I wish my contractor was like that".... They were in middle of Reno's too and things are left around and not kept clean to live day to day while jobs are in progress . Not Nathaniel one bit. Clean. Punctual and always ready to shift on a moment's notice. The quote was clear. Concise and accurate. NO FINAL BILL given after the fact like my last contractor..... What was quoted was quoted nothing more... He even went out of his way to install a washer and dryer no charge and without asking......so I didn't have to do it after I got home from work..... I was astounded . This company and his crew really does care about there clients and work ethic... They were on time day to day to day. I was waiting for them to show up late. Just so I can pick on something. Honestly. I would wake up. Look outside. Voila. There they were and ready to work on the dot. I am beyond happy. There attention to detail and precision is second to none. The work was outstanding . Beautifully done. Craftsmanship from all there crew was absolutely top notch from the painters. Cabinetmakers . Electricians and plumbers.... They always greeted with a smile no matter the situation and were always willing to switch gears if need be without a grumble or hesitation. The pictures say it all. We are definately super happy with Nathaniel and his crew from start to finish. We will definately hire them for our next project .. you should too. I can honestly say you will sleep knowing you have someone who is genuine and a perfectionist. Thank you nathaniel and crew. You aced it! Some before and after shots . The new bathrooms are gorgeous!

Thank you sooo much Jason for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you and to have had the opportunity to work with you. At NPC, our main goal is to work one to one with our customers to accomplish their desire results and it's very satisfying for us when we have such a positive feedback.
Thanks again on behalf of the entire team!

Loraine  in Mississauga
Loraine in Mississauga

Full home renovation

After contacting several companies we decided that NPC was the best candidate to take over our house renovation which included two bathrooms, new custom kitchen, new floors and painting. Natanael was on site most of the days and he was always available by phone/email to answer any questions which made the process a lot easier. He gave us designs suggestions for our bathrooms layouts and arranged meeting with his representatives on the different suppliers which were great too. Tony and Juan were the crew assigned to our project, they’re profesionals and hardworking. They cleaned were they were working and vacuumed every day to minimize the amount of dust. We would like to thank the entire team for the great job done and we definitely recommend them.

Thank you Loraine for witting us a review; it was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to meet you and to work with you. We look forward to work together again!
NPC Building and Renovations

Jody in Vaughan
Jody in Vaughan

Washroom Renos

My wife and I were planning to renovate our master and guest bathrooms after noticing leaks. After interviewing several possible contractor candidates, we decided that NPC was our best bet. From the first interview to the final day on site, Natanael and his crew were professional, respectful, good-spirited, helpful and understanding.

Natanael had a particular vision, but we always had the final say and he did everything we asked without the slightest complaint. He's always enthusiastic and full of energy. Even when my wife and I changed our minds on the fly and told him at the last minute we wanted this instead of that, he'd say, "No problem!" with good cheer. When we were stuck for ideas, he made great suggestions. When he didn't think something would work, he said so, and we listened to him.

Natanael and his crew treated our house as they'd treat their own. They covered our furniture with dust covers and laid down cardboard ground sheets on which they kept their tools and materials. Where they made a mess, they tidied it.

NPC's work was very good. What we requested, we received. Natanael and his crew displayed excellent workmanship and great attention to detail. Natanael estimated the job would take 5-6 weeks, and despite a few delays due to unforseen circumstances, that's exactly how long it took, from demolition to final cleanup. Not only was he on time, he was also on the budget he'd laid out in our contract. A couple weeks after they'd finished, we found some soft spots in the walls. We contacted Natanael and he returned to fix them, ever his cheerful self.

If you're looking for a great contractor and renovations team, you can't do better than NPC.

Many thanks Jody for writing us such a nice review. It was a real pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.

Eugene in Oakville
Eugene in Oakville

Basement Renovation and Stairs

Nathanael and his screw, Pupi, Alex, Alvin the glass guy, the electrician/plumbers/the tile person/painters, were very professional throughout the 12 weeks project (Sept - Dec 2017). They worked together extremely well. They were attention to details, and immediately fixed any imperfection as pointed out. Nathanael is very easy to work with, and great communication. There were a couple more service calls after the completion of the project. Nathanael were quick and responsive to address the issues. NPC is highly recommended, and would not hesitate to ask them for any future projects. -Eugene

Thank you Eugene for trusted us your basement renovation. It was a pleasure to meet you and to had the opportunity to work with you!

Glenn and Lisa in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Glenn and Lisa in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We had a leak in our bathroom and decided that it was time for a complete overhaul. I did my homework and after reviewing several contractors we decided to go with NPC and Natanael. We simply could not be happier with Natanael and his company. From quote day to the finished bathroom - everything went as exactly as promised. There were no delays, no "surprise" costs, no disappointments. Everything that Natanael promised he more than delivered on. He had many suggestions for how best to design and layout the bathroom and he included lots of extras, time - advice - and materials - and never gave me a bill above what he quoted. I paid exactly what we agreed on when I signed the contract. With all the contractor work I have secured over the years this was the first time I was not hit with an additional bill during or at the end of the job. So refreshing!

It is such a pleasure to deal with a contractor who is honest, does what he says he will do, does it on time, on budget - and best of all, always with a smile on his face. Natanael loves what he does and it shows in his work. The work that he did was far beyond our expectations that we cannot begin to thank him for the fantastic job he did for us. The bathroom turned out perfectly.

I Highly recommend NPC for any renovations that you may have around the house or office. We have other renovation plans and we have found our guy for all future projects.

Thanks Natanael!!!
Glenn and Lisa

Thank you very much Glenn and Lisa for your review! It has been a real pleasure to meet you and we would like to thank you for gave us the opportunity to work with you.

Brian  in
Brian in

Basement renovation

We are very pleased with NPC Building’s job. The company is well structured since there was always someone available to answer our questions from the quote to finishes. Natanael helped us with the layout of the basement and we have a playroom, and office, a bathroom a service kitchen and an entertainment area. Every space  was designed to be use according to our needs. In two more months NPC will be renovating our 2nd floor; we cannot wait for the outcome results.

Thank you Brian for sharing your experience working with us and for gave us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.

Chuck  in
Chuck in

Home adition

Big thank you NPC! As a family of 5 three bedrooms were not enough for us, but we love our house and didn't want to move away. After going over the options we decided to build a new bedroom and bathroom on top of the garage. Upon meeting a few contractors we decided to go with NPC Building because since our meeting there was a fluent communication and Natanael understood what we were looking for. His architect took care of drawings and city permits and once the job started, every single trade gave 100% to have the project finished on time and with an above and beyond quality. We are extremely happy with the results; our house looks amazing and we all have our own space without having the need to move away.

Thank you Chuck for share your experience; it was a pleasure to meet you and your family and to have had the opportunity to work with you!

Amy and Juan in
Amy and Juan in
1 review Milton, ON

Rewiring entire house, kitchen renovation

Natanael and his colleagues were very professional and hardworking. The quality of work was very high. He helped us resolve any decisions or unexpected issues promptly with a variety of options presented. The work was done on budget and on schedule. We are very happy with the result of the renovation.

Thank you Amy and Juan for give us the opportunity to meet you and to work with you!

Sherief in Mississauga
Sherief in Mississauga
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Whole home renovation

Natanael was a true professional from start to finish. We had a ton of work to do including all new floors, walls, moving our furnace, new steel beams, and tons of electric and plumbing work.

The whole project was smooth and as Natanael found challenges he was fast and transparent about it along with solutions.

He is a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend him for any job,

Thank you very much Sherief for your review! It was a real pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to meet you and to work with you.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto
4 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

After completing amazing bathroom renovation projects in our home, we called Natanael and his team to complete our basement renovation. This included new bathroom, demolish of wood-burning fireplace with replacement of electrical glass panel, laminate floor, and new maple staircase. His attention to detail and quality produced fantastic results. If there were areas of improvement Natanael made sure to notify us, with no obligation to commit. In some cases, his team went over and above their duties and responsibilities. I would highly recommend NPC Renovations for any remodeling and/or renovation project.

Thank you Michael for your review; it is always a pleasure to work with you!

More about NPC Building And Renovations Limited

Office: (289) 670 2494 Cell: (647) 407 2602

NPC Building and Renovations Limited is a fully licensed Renovation Company. Meeting the needs of clients is our goal. We are pleased to provide personalized service, custom designs and work one-on-one with all our clients to ensure that the final product is just as they envisioned. Our professional workers will work diligently to ensure the quality of our work.