DeMark Home Ontario

1183 Finch Ave W, Unit 610 Toronto ON M3J 2G2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  DeMark Home Ontario

Reviews for DeMark Home Ontario

Anna

Very professional team. Demark home installed a new high efficiency furnace in our home last month. Tech guys were very friendly and explained everything about the new furnace, how it operates, about maintenance and everything in between. We just got our rebates check in the mail. These guys are amazing, especially for customer service.
Anna.

Thank you for the great review. Hope it made your life nice and comfortable over the winter. Thank you Anna

Soho in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Thank you Demark team for your help in choosing the right furnace for our new home.
The installers professional. Pleased with the work done. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you

Thank you Soho for your feedback!

Anastasia in Toronto

We recently had our furnace replaced by DeMark Home Ontario. It was a great experience from the beginning, starting with excellent customer service and ending with a quick and clean installation. We called several other companies and decided to go with DeMark because of the product line and level of professionalism. Who would've thought you needed a furnace for the AC to run in the summer? Thank you DeMark team for the fast service and keeping us cool!

You are very welcome, we are always trying to do our best!

Maggie in Toronto

Within minutes of my submitting an online request for information/quotation, I received a call from Mike. I was very impressed with his professionalism, attention to detail and efficient use of time. He asked me to send pictures of the tank that I needed to replace, so he was able to send me a quotation and we were able to complete our transaction and schedule installation for the very next day. Jason, who installed the new tank and removed the old one was also very nice and professional. Mike called that night to ask how things went. The level of professionalism was most impressive. I'd gladly recommend DeMark Home and use them again.
Maggie S.
Toronto

Thank you Maggie for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
It was my pleasure helping you out, thank you.
DeMark Home team

Adriana

Hello Everyone,
With my pleasure want to say Great Thank You to DeMarkHome Ontario team for fast reaction services and professional work at the end!
As usual it happens my water hear got broken at one moment these days that caused troubles.
My friend at work advised to contact DeMarkHome and I did not regret.
They gave me the best suitable solution and rates I am comfortable with, scheduled installation quickly and in convenient time for me. Everything works well now at my home!
My recommendation to everyone who does not want to have headache, go with DeMarkHome!
Thank you for your Job.
Adriana

Thank you Adriana for sharing your experience.
DHO team.

Paul in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

I needed a hot water tank and found this company online last Friday and glad I did.Decided on tank rental after pricing out gas water heaters and went with their 50 gal package.Talked to Mike on the phone to set things up that day and as I'm typing this out Saturday night I have hot water.They sent couple fellows over.In and out in one hour.I recommend this company highly.Dave and his buddy who did the job darned pleased with their work.Very professional and courteous fellows who knew what they were doing.

Thanks Mike and Dave and his buddy!

Thanks for the great review. We are very happy that your satisfied with the installation.

Kari in Toronto

Mike was very patient and provided exceptional customer service. Service both on the phone and during the installation was above and beyond. I would definitely recommend this company to meet your furnace and air conditioning needs.

Thank you Kari for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
It was my pleasure helping you out. Very much appreciated, thank you.

I am a contractor and used demark home’s services few times in my projects. Just wanted to praise their professionalism, reliability and service! All of the technicians they sent know what there are doing and take pride in working for the company. I used demark home for water heaters installation, cooling and heating and suggest their services to all my fellows. Its always great to deal with people who are knowledgeable in their field.

Thank you for your feedback!

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Just put in new Furnace, AC and Tankless water heater for my home. Used demark home ontario as suggested by my friend who used their services previously. As my friend said company and their staff is very professional and stand behind their reputation. I had in home estimate and then booked installation. Demark home offered me a very good deal since I got all 3 units from them and they also offered me free Nest thermostat with the installation so I am very pleased with my choice. Technicians were very professional and finished installation of all 3 units in one day. I recommend demark home ontario for heating and cooling services. Thank you. Nik from Niagara Falls.

Thank you for your feedback!

Demark home installed furnace for our home in Newmarket in November and we are very pleased with the overall experience. Starting from initial contact to the installation we are very satisfied with the service. I spoke to one of their customer service reps who was very friendly and knowledgeable, she was able to provide me with a quote on the phone and sent me all the details by email as well. She also arranged for a in home consolation with their specialist who went over the equipment specifications and installation details with me. The next day installation crew came and they were very punctual, my installation was scheduled between 10am -12 noon and they came few minutes after 10 am. They explained that the job will take about 5 hours and as they said they finished in that time frame. Installation was done very neat and installers (David and John) were very professional. Demark home also submitted my Rebates application and I received confirmation on the second day after the installation took place. Our furnace is working great and very quite. Great experience with demark home.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
It was my pleasure helping you out. Very much appreciated, thanks again

More about DeMark Home Ontario

DeMark Home Ontario Inc is a supplier of Home Services to customer across Ontario.
DeMark Home Ontario Inc services include sales and installations of hot water heaters, Tankless Water Heater, Furnaces, Air Conditioners and equipment maintenance by highly experienced and licensed professionals. Through variety of our Energy Efficient products and services we strive to bring the highest value and comfort to our customers. Our team of experts carefully focuses on helping customers select the most efficient and reliable equipment and service for their home. We take an individual approach to every customer based on specific needs and desires.
Our team of professionals not only focuses on assisting customers in selecting the most efficient and reliable service for their homes but also providing customers with an educated response on Government Programs and Rebates, Energy Saving Tips and Tools.We bring environmental awareness to our socially responsible homeowners by offering Energy Efficient products, services and programs that reduce carbon footprints and offset CO2 emissions. We are here to provide homeowners across Ontario with value, efficiency, reliability and to help you save money and preserve our natural resources.
Visit Us www.dhontario.com