Toronto Refrigeration & Major Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
91 Summerlea Stree Markham ON L3S 4J2
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Markham  >  Toronto Refrigeration & Major Appliance Repair

Reviews for Toronto Refrigeration & Major Appliance Repair

Auneya from Markham
Auneya from Markham

Appliance (refrigerator repair)

I own a restaurant in downtown and one of my coolers broke down on me before the weekend. I searched around for commercial cooler repair and found this company on google, as well as on homestars search results. both areas had good reviews for the company. I got a very reasonable turn around time for a diagnostic appointment and my cooler was repair a few hours later. They really understood the emergency nature of my situation, especially being a restaurant going in to a busy weekend.

Drew from Markham
Drew from Markham

refrigerator repair

I have strong words to say for this company, and I'll get to it. They were at my door in the same day of my service call, left me with a working refrigerator at a cost which was very reasonable. Nothing was hidden from me and tech pointed out problem and explanation to me very good. i am happy with calling this company.

Camelia from Scarborough
Camelia from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fridge freezes the food

Do not hire this company!!! The technician provides an incompetent service. He replaced the main electronic control and the thermostat in the fridge, but the fridge continues to freeze the food. I called him the next day after he replaced the items because the temperature in the fridge was -2 C. He told me to adjust the button to 2 and to leave it there for the next 24 hours. He never called me back or returned my calls. He sent me a few text messages saying that he is very busy and to wait for his messages. I am still waiting for his "messages" for 2 weeks.

Andrew from LAUDERDALE
Andrew from LAUDERDALE

appliance repair

First time i called this company, an operator answered (it was 10 pm at night) and very happily scheduled me an appointment for my refrigerator which wasn't cooling. The tech arrived the next morning at the set time and walked me through the entire repair process. The cost was very reasonable and the most helpful part was that they waive their $39.95 service fee with a repair. Great company, would definitely recommend.

More about Toronto Refrigeration & Major Appliance Repair

REFRIGERATION FREEZERS A/ C REPAIR HEATING WASHERS DRYERS RANGES/ STOVES DISHWASHERS Toronto Refrigeration and Major Appliance Repair is a leader in providing value-added residential and commercial repair services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the repair process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with ...