Alex The Mover

Reviews for Alex The Mover

JP in Toronto
JP in Toronto

Moving Downtown

I decided to hire Alex after seeing his ad and review from HomeStars. Alex was very communicative from my initial request for a quote through the entire moving process to my new apartment. He and his colleague took great care with all of my furnishings, including wrapping and boxing my large flat-screen TV.

When moving out of my condo, there were so many issues with the elevator in service going 'missing' and had a very tight schedule for moving out. I was impressed with how Alex dealt with building security and dock staff. He handled a stressful situation calmly and just got it done.

All-in-all, Alex did a superior job, was timely, communicates well, works hard and efficiently, takes very good care with your posessions and I think the price was very competitive.

I would not hesitate recommending Alex and will keep him in my contacts list for all of my future moving needs.

Kiersten in Toronto
Kiersten in Toronto

Best Mover EVER!!!

I have A LOT of stuff and I've moved over 15 times in the past 20 years. The last THREE times I have used Alex and I will ONLY use Alex from now on. Not only is he professional and honourable (no hidden costs/no working slow to drive up the cost), he is always on time, extremely careful with my belongings, and works hard! He's BETTER than 10 stars!!!