BURKLEY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY

Amanda in Ajax
Amanda in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Reupholstered Leather Chair

I brought my late father's leather wing back chair to Burkley's, and they did beyond a fantastic job. Gary worked with me to pick out new materials, and was just so nice and friendly, he really went above and beyond. This was a project that held a lot of sentimental value for me, and Gary made the chair look better than new, while maintaining its original charm. I've already recommended him to all of my friends and family.

Ray-Frenchmans Bay
Ray-Frenchmans Bay
6 reviews Ajax, ON

By Far the BEST

I unfortunately gave Gary a very tight deadline and he came thru. He is the nicest person to ever be in business that I have met. Even tho I am colour blind he selected the material for us and I could't believe it when I got home it was a perfect match. I will be back!!!

Thank you very much Ray!!! I really appreciate the review and can't wait to see you again so we can do another project for you.

raman sarou in Scarborough
raman sarou in Scarborough

Custom kitchen bench cushion

Very pleasant initial visit to the store. Provided helpful information in making our decision and not pushy at all. When we finally decided to place our order we we're a bit adamant and in a rush to have the cushion prior to a certain date. He met our need and provided us with a beautiful, perfect fit cushion which we absolutely love. Thank you so very much and we look forward to future projects.

I'm glad to hear you were happy with the work we did and for talking the time to give us such a nice review!!!

Marg
Marg
4 reviews Courtice, ON

restuffing of seat cushions

Great service, very prompt, fair pricing, ended up with the exact firmness requested. Gary is very busy but treated me as if I was the most important client for my small job.

Peter and Heather, Brooklin Ontario
Peter and Heather, Brooklin Ontario
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Reupholstered two chairs

We contacted Burkley Custom Upholstery noting others reviews. We spoke with Gary. We wanted two chairs that were our parents reupholstered. They are over 35 years old and we have a sentimental attachment to them. Gary is very knowledgeable and carries a wide selection of fabrics. If Gary doesn't have it, the fabric doesn't exist! Gary is a lovely man, very kind and polite. We felt comfortable with Gary doing the work. He picked up the chairs and when they were reupholstered was kind enough to deliver them back on a Sunday. Our chairs have been transformed. They are beautiful.....our parents would be so pleased. Thank you very much Gary and Burkley Upholstery. We will definitely recommend you to friends and family and will contact you in the future for other reupholstering.

Jeanette from Ajax
Jeanette from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Outdoor Chair Arm Rest Covers

We have 2 very nice outdoor chairs with ottomans. Our dog broke through the wicker weaving (plastic/vinyl - not really sure of the material) on just one of the arms. The chairs are still in excellent shape and we didn't want to spend money to replace them so Gary made us some form fitting arm rest covers for both chairs that fit perfectly and cover the mishap on the one. We are thrilled and actually prefer the covers for comfort! Thank you Gary for your innovation, follow through and finished product. Jeanette and Jim

Karen in Ajax
Karen in Ajax

Wing Chair Reupholstered

From the moment I walked in the door Gary was friendly, professional and knew exactly what I was looking for. He came in within my budget and delivered ahead of schedule. I could not be more pleased with the results. He exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Burkley Custom Upholstery.

Private User reviews Stirling, ON

Couch Reupholstering

From the outset, Gary from Burkley Custom Upholstery was very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He had a wide variety of fabric swatches to select from, with various price points. The end product was well done and seamless in execution! He responded to our inquiries expediently via email or telephone. We were so pleased with the quality and service that we immediately asked him to undertake a second reupholstering job!

Gary is a busy guy and sometimes works off site. Be sure to contact him by phone or by email first and set up a time that you would like to meet. He is very accommodating.

Susanne Anderson in Pickering
Susanne Anderson in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

New Cushions for our outdoor furniture

We needed to have the cushions on our outdoor furniture replaced and, after looking at the reviews on HomeStars and Houzz, we chose Burkley Custom Upholstery to do the work for us. We weren't disappointed! The owner Gary Peazer was very professional, definately knows his craft and was a pleasure to work with. The cushions were completed quickly and they look absolutely beautiful! We are so very pleased. We would highly recommend Burkley Custom Upholstery! They are really the very best!

Curtis
Curtis
2 reviews Ajax, ON

rocking chair and cushions

Wonderful person, excellent craftsman. Gary provides a wealth of knowledge and options for any upholstery project. He took a worn out, 1950s rocking chair and brought it back to life with excellent craftsmanship extending from the frame to the padding to the cover. His artistry and imagination were key to creating pillows out of some antique rice sacks! His pick-up and drop off options offer great flexibility and convenience. You will be absolutely satisfied by his customer service and re-upholstery skill.

More about BURKLEY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY

Our goal at Burkley Custom Upholstery is to give the consumer the ability to create their own personalized furniture pieces. We help those who struggle with finding that perfect piece of furniture that fits their lifestyle, a comfortable and unique way to design and create exactly what they are looking ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Ajax?