BURKLEY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY

Furniture Refinish & Repair
62 Commercial Ave. Ajax ON L1S 2H5
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Ajax  >  BURKLEY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for BURKLEY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY

Marg
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Great service, very prompt, fair pricing, ended up with the exact firmness requested. Gary is very busy but treated me as if I was the most important client for my small job.

Peter and Heather, Brooklin Ontario
2 reviews Whitby, ON

We contacted Burkley Custom Upholstery noting others reviews. We spoke with Gary. We wanted two chairs that were our parents reupholstered. They are over 35 years old and we have a sentimental attachment to them. Gary is very knowledgeable and carries a wide selection of fabrics. If Gary doesn't have it, the fabric doesn't exist! Gary is a lovely man, very kind and polite. We felt comfortable with Gary doing the work. He picked up the chairs and when they were reupholstered was kind enough to deliver them back on a Sunday. Our chairs have been transformed. They are beautiful.....our parents would be so pleased. Thank you very much Gary and Burkley Upholstery. We will definitely recommend you to friends and family and will contact you in the future for other reupholstering.

Jeanette from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We have 2 very nice outdoor chairs with ottomans. Our dog broke through the wicker weaving (plastic/vinyl - not really sure of the material) on just one of the arms. The chairs are still in excellent shape and we didn't want to spend money to replace them so Gary made us some form fitting arm rest covers for both chairs that fit perfectly and cover the mishap on the one. We are thrilled and actually prefer the covers for comfort! Thank you Gary for your innovation, follow through and finished product. Jeanette and Jim

Karen in Ajax

From the moment I walked in the door Gary was friendly, professional and knew exactly what I was looking for. He came in within my budget and delivered ahead of schedule. I could not be more pleased with the results. He exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Burkley Custom Upholstery.

1 review Stirling, ON

From the outset, Gary from Burkley Custom Upholstery was very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He had a wide variety of fabric swatches to select from, with various price points. The end product was well done and seamless in execution! He responded to our inquiries expediently via email or telephone. We were so pleased with the quality and service that we immediately asked him to undertake a second reupholstering job!

Gary is a busy guy and sometimes works off site. Be sure to contact him by phone or by email first and set up a time that you would like to meet. He is very accommodating.

Susanne Anderson in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

We needed to have the cushions on our outdoor furniture replaced and, after looking at the reviews on HomeStars and Houzz, we chose Burkley Custom Upholstery to do the work for us. We weren't disappointed! The owner Gary Peazer was very professional, definately knows his craft and was a pleasure to work with. The cushions were completed quickly and they look absolutely beautiful! We are so very pleased. We would highly recommend Burkley Custom Upholstery! They are really the very best!

to_fire in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Wonderful person, excellent craftsman. Gary provides a wealth of knowledge and options for any upholstery project. He took a worn out, 1950s rocking chair and brought it back to life with excellent craftsmanship extending from the frame to the padding to the cover. His artistry and imagination were key to creating pillows out of some antique rice sacks! His pick-up and drop off options offer great flexibility and convenience. You will be absolutely satisfied by his customer service and re-upholstery skill.

andrea in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Gary at Burkley Custom Upholstery is wonderful! He saved my damaged sofa, and has hopefully brought it back to life for many more years. Wonderful service and communication. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Jenbear from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We had the chaise lounge portion of our couch removed so we needed the cushions altered for our couch and the turn around was very fast (2 days), the work was perfect and th price couldn't have been better.

I highly recommend this company!

Ramona in Courtice
4 reviews Courtice, ON

I had two high quality sofas that were in amazing condition but the fabric was beyond its life span. Gary has completely transformed my sofas and given them new life. He is by far one of the best trades that I have ever dealt with. He is such a nice guy, true to his word, and takes pride in his work.

I am happy to recommend him to anyone in need of an upholstery project. Thank you Gary for such a great job on my sofas.

More about BURKLEY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY

Our goal at Burkley Custom Upholstery is to give the consumer the ability to create their own personalized furniture pieces. We help those who struggle with finding that perfect piece of furniture that fits their lifestyle, a comfortable and unique way to design and create exactly what they are looking ...