Dinno Woodworking Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Toronto ON M8V 1P2

Reviews for Dinno Woodworking Inc

Great job bringing my vision to life!!

We are very please with Dinno’s work!

He came to our place and even though I already had an idea of what I wanted explained to me some ideas which may work better based on his experience with Ikea product .. he is very knowledgeable about designs from both an aesthetic and practical view and designed our kitchen taking all factors into account!

He got the work done quickly and with quality! Could not recommend his services more.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Kitchen installation

Dinno is very detailed and gave us good advice. He answered all our concerns and we preferred to work with him rather than ikea designer even though we paid for the service. We prove that we made the right choice and Dinno did an excellent job.

Stüssy in Toronto
Stüssy in Toronto

Best decision ever

We've worked with Dinno for a number of years. Forge Media + Design has moved offices 3 times in the past decade and we've always worked with Dinno to install our kitchens.

He built our kitchens in such a perfect way. Dinno guided us to make things more efficient and to use smarter parts than the original design.

The kitchens were always installed in a day or two and.... most importantly, they last. Our GC was always advising us to use custom built kitchens because of our commercial use (30 staff members).. but the last kitchen we used for 5 years looks like new.

I highly recommend to anybody who buys a kitchen at IKEA to use Dinno to install it. This is the one choice you will never regret!!

Anupriya in Toronto
Anupriya in Toronto

IKEA kitchen Design and installation

Dinno is very knowledgeable person when it comes to Kitchen. Firstly let me tell you it’s not only kitchen it is your property in which kitchen plays very important role. Dinno with his experience design make kitchen very innovative and very practical. He explained every thing why and what to choose and what will make more practical senses. He has completely knowledge of ikea product. I really love the custom design and use of space most effectively when it comes to installation he is timely and he completes the whole project in 2 days as promised before starting the project. My recommendation please don’t waste anytime one name DINNO.

Toby in Toronto
Toby in Toronto

Kitchen reno

Dinno was fantastic! Dinno helped us all the way through the process of transforming our kitchen. Helping to design the layout and creating a 3D mock up for us to review and approve Dinno was very patient and very thorough.
Not only was Dinno great helping to design the layout but when it came to assembling the kitchen cabinets and putting them into place he was very quick and making everything level in our space was not an easy task, but Dinno made it happen!
I would fully recommend Dinno and his company to anyone that is interested in changing their kitchen.
Thanks Dinno!

Iryna in Etobicoke
Iryna in Etobicoke

Kitchen, main floor

We had an amazing experience with Dino. He met with us, assessed our place, checked the design and suggested some adjustments and changes that were necessary. Thanks to Dino, the process of creating kitchen was easy. Dino followed up with us on our renovations and made sure we are ready for the scheduled day.
During kitchen installation Dino and his contractor were very professional and friendly. They did an amazing job with customizing some parts and details.
Thank you Dino for all the hard work and looking forward to our 2nd kitchen.

Steadfast C.
Steadfast C.

Multiple Ikea Kitchens

I have hired Yasser to design and install 5 Ikea kitchens for me over the past few years.

As a General Contractor I deal with many different tradespeople and Yasser ranks as one of the best I have dealt with.

He consistently comes through on time and on budget and his work is always flawless. He takes pride in his work, and it shows.

I am happy to call Dinno Woodworking for all of my Ikea kitchen designs and installations.

I count myself fortunate to have him as part of my team.

Thank you.

Deborah Long in Etobicoke
Deborah Long in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

Dinno really impressed me from the moment we met. I had purchased an IKEA kitchen which I designed. Dinno reviewed my design and was able to suggest some changes that I never thought of, which dramatically changed the overall look of the kitchen. I absolutely love it! Dinno is very professional and committed to his clients.

Larisa in Woodbridge
Larisa in Woodbridge

Ikea kitchen installation

At the beginning Dinno seemed to be very friendly and reliable and although his terms were not so good for me ( he wanted almost the whole payment before finishing the work) I agreed to them. After getting the money he didn't come to finish his job, was rude and didn't want to talk to me. As a result I needed to hire another guy to fix and finish the job. I am very unhappy with Dinno and do not recommend him. I see all previous job he seemed to do very good, so I have no idea why he was so bad in my case. I paid almost the same amount I paid for purchasing Ikea cabinetry.

For all the years i have been installing ikea cabinets, all the customers have been very pleased with my work(as per reviews). If homestars will allow me to publish photos, you and all those who read will see that the job was professionally done. I also gave ylu a very dair price.

Carrie in Toronto
Carrie in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Dinno and his team did a great job on my kitchen, they are very fast and on time for the project. We are very happy with his service and would recommend to everyone needing working done in the kitchen.

More about Dinno Woodworking Inc

IKEA kitchens installation and design. . . . 15 years long experience in kitchen installation, Liability insurance , Very competitive price structure, Short notice installation availability, Quick and efficient work. Serving all of Greater Toronto Area + Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton .
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Br Ampton?