DINNO WOODWORKING INC

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Toronto ON M8V 1P2
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Br Ampton  >  DINNO WOODWORKING INC

Reviews for DINNO WOODWORKING INC

Carrie in Toronto
Carrie in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Dinno and his team did a great job on my kitchen, they are very fast and on time for the project. We are very happy with his service and would recommend to everyone needing working done in the kitchen.

Inder in Brampton
Inder in Brampton

Exceptional Service and Quality Work!

From the time I met Dinno, I found him very knowledgeable and experienced in installing Ikea Kitchens and other ikea products. You talk to him for few minutes and you realize how passionate he is about his work. Dinno helped us prepare our kitchen plan using the ikea planner, gave us an exact quote based on the plan, came to our house to get exact measurements of our kitchen, provided us with the list of additional items to purchase from Ikea. We did a major renovation at our house and dealt with a lot of contractors both good and bad. Dinno was one of the very very few people we worked with whom everything went as planned and on time. I found him very punctual and he always showed up ahead of time while with some other contractors we had difficulties tracking them down or listening to their excuses of not showing up to work. Dinno did an exceptional job in installing our kitchen and it turned out fabulous. We receive so many compliments from family and friends on the choice of kitchen and quality of installation work. Dinno also recommended a counter top company and they also did a fantastic job. I will update the review with the pictures of our kitchen soon.

Krista in Kingston
Krista in Kingston

Kitchen installation

Dinno is the best investment we made in our home renovation! I found his Facebook page, and went on to read the reviews on HomeStars. Everything online is 100% true. He is professional, knowledgeable, very tidy, and efficient. He installed 42 cabinets in 2 days!! Even after his commitment to our project, we needed some help with finishings, and he came, free of charge to help us out. He is fabulous! My advice is to listen to his recommendations. He knows the product, he is very skilled at what he does, and he can help you design and build your dream kitchen. I felt as though he was personally invested in my home. Dinno is amazing!!!

Custom Kitchen with Ikea thanks to Dinno

All I have to say is this is the best money I spent on our kitchen. Dinno was meticulous, making our kitchen look custom made. He verified measurements and did a site check. He was also good on asking us for our opinion on certain ideas, while providing really good tips to make our kitchen look great. I would not hire anyone else after this. He was so professional and you can tell he really cares about his work. Thanks again Dinno.

Zahra in Toronto
Zahra in Toronto

Ikea Kitchen

I had called 2-3 people to get an estimate for the installation of my kitchen. Everyone communicated over texts, or email. When I spoke to Dinno, he didn't just text or email me an estimate, he came over the next day to see what I had in mind.

The first thing I realized when Dinno came over to see my kitchen design, is that I wasted my $250 getting Treamand to do the measurements and design of this project.

Dinno immediately picked up the mistakes and unnecessary things by the Treamand designer. He re-designed my kitchen and it ended up costing me less for a far superior design.

Dinno was punctual and finished the work on time. He is a delight to work with. He patiently answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns, no matter how silly they were. Even after he was done, and I had some issues with the damaged countertop from Ikea, he came back at the first available opportunity to fix the problem for me.

I am really glad that I asked Dinno to do this project for me and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to install an Ikea kitchen.

Tushar Chawla, MBA, CHRP in Toronto
Tushar Chawla, MBA, CHRP in Toronto

Kitchen Ikea Renovation Instalation

Found amazing reviews on Dinno's work and gave him our Kitchen. We took over a new home through a builder and took the old kitchen out replacing with 'IKEA' kitchen. I am happy to be of reference to Dinno, not only his work was completed on time (2 days), but the quality of work was exceptionally good. He is professional in interactions, his recommendations hold value.

His price is well thought before quoting and he keeps it reasonable with no surprises. I am so comfortable working with him again, infact, we are in planning stages of closet design from Ikea to hire him again to help us.

Well, if you have a big kitchen, or a small kitchen, go to Ikea - and get Dinno to work with you - outcome: a beautiful kitchen fraction of the cost of what it would cost from outside. His assistant who came was as professional and courteous as a gentleman. These guys work - start like 5-6 am and work all the way till late.

Three words for Dinno to close this:
Quality work reasonably priced with excellent service quality.

Any questions about my reference - I happy to talk - call me anytime - like to stand with people who earned this reputation (905) 325 1908.

Tushar Chawla, MBA, CHRP - Niagara Falls

Kae
Kae

Kitchen Renovation (Ikea)

I could not be happier with the work Dinno did for my kitchen renovation. In advance of the actual renovation, Dinno was very accessible to answer all of my questions and concerns. He created my kitchen design and ensured all of the appliances, cabinetry and accessories I chose were captured on the design and that they all fit within the measurements. This was the first kitchen renovation I was undertaking and he provided great guidance throughout the process. Upon "demolition" I advised Dinno that I wanted to donate my cabinets and countertops to Habitat for Humanity. He took great care to preserve everything and I was able to donate my entire kitchen! Dinno and team are professional, friendly, efficient and they knew what they were doing. He also recommended a trustworthy supplier for my backsplash and Quartz countertop. Dinno even came on a weekend to make sure the kitchen was finished as promised. To this day (7 months after the renovation was completed), we continue to enjoy the kitchen and that is all due to Dinno's amazing workmanship. I would absolutely recommend Dinno and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again!

Sharma in Brampton
Sharma in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

Dinno was referred to me by a friend. My daughter is in a wheelchair we needed to put in a kitchen that she could use. Dinno designed and installed our IKEA kitchen in such a manner that we got IKEA style and an accessiable kitchen with in our budget thanks to Dinno Woodworking. Now we are putting in a kitchen in basement my first choice DINNO Woodworking Ina.

Jina in Toronto
Jina in Toronto

Kitchens, Bathrooms & Closets

We have worked with tens of different trades while building our new home, and Dinno is one of the best trades that we have ever met. He's extremely thorough, patient, reliable and friendly, and it was great to know that he truly cares about his work! I recommend his service to anyone who wants to install IKEA kitchen/bath/closet products.

Kitchen Island

We highly recommend Dinno Woodworking!!! Dinno installed our kitchen almost 2 years ago and we did not hesitate to contact him again when we wanted to install an island/breakfast bar in the kitchen. As always Dinno was professional, detailed, offered amazing service and is fantastic to work with. He has great ideas and pays attention to the details. He is beyond reliable, has great workmanship and is a joy to work with. We recommend him to everyone. You will be so happy when you hire Dinno. He is simply amazing!

More about DINNO WOODWORKING INC

IKEA kitchens installation and design. . . . 15 years long experience in kitchen installation, Liability insurance , Very competitive price structure, Short notice installation availability, Quick and efficient work. Serving all of Greater Toronto Area + Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton .