Carefree Moving

Reviews for Carefree Moving

Debra in Old Toronto
Debra in Old Toronto

moving

Moving one of your relatives to a senior's house isn't that easy. When you have help from a professional team, it becomes easier. She had a lot of boxes with fragile vases that she had collected over the years and that had a special meaning to her. We put notes on all the boxes that contained special things to her and they delivered it first, taking special care of those boxes. I believe attention to detail is very important and the movers managed to impress us by caring for the stuff that we care.
I truly appreciate what they have done for my grandma. She was so happy when the stuff she cared the most was taken care of safely.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Move done in record time! (4 bedroom house)

Our move was great, and the guys were exceptional! This is the second time we’ve used this company and we’d highly recommend them to anyone looking to move! Fast, clean, and very funny! A pleasant experience which is sort of an oxymoron for a move, but it really was a fantastic day!

VR in Old Toronto
VR in Old Toronto

House move

We hired this company for a move from Ottawa to Toronto. They planned to do the move in 1 day but it took several. After an initial quote of approximately 3K they charged us for several extras including overnight storage and heavy items. This added $1000 to our cost. During the unpacking I noticed our brand new $5000 couch had a torn cushion. Igor, one of the movers said head office would contact me. Well, one week later and I have heard nothing despite sending 2 emails and leaving a voice message. They also dropped our dresser during the move in and were not listening when I asked them to put things in certain places. I do not recommend this company if you would like to keep your things

David in Ajax
David in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Residential move

Mike and his crew helped us unload 2 storage units as well as unload an additional moving truck . They were on time , worked fast + careful with our stuff , even in the pouring rain . Would highly recommend their service .

Thank you for your hard work !

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto

Move from Windsor to Aurora

Hi! I want to thank Carefree Moving team for their awesome moving service and great customer support! I had been notified about each stage of the moving since we had it done in two parts: to the storage and one month later to our new house (Newmarket ). They perfectly planned our moving and despite the fact that it had been exhausting, it went very well, without big problems. Our movers helped with cleaning and furniture arranging. The truck was clean and it was fully ours (we didn’t share it with anybody). Great service! Pretty expensive, but worth it!

KF in Toronto
KF in Toronto

Moving

Firstly, we called many companies and compared the prices. Carefree’s office staff where just amazing. The guy in the office described the move for us and helped us a lot to get our self-prepared. From choosing the right size truck. To the packing. The two movers we had were very professional and careful with all our belongings.

mihai in Toronto
mihai in Toronto

Residential move

I would like to write my feedback about my moving experience because this time it had been successful and stress-free for me. I used this moving company for the first time and I will use them again for my moving needs. They do not waste time on empty talk. They instantly reacted to my calls and questions. They provided me with all the necessary things for my moving starting from boxes and finishing with cleaning service. The estimation given at the beginning was super accurate. What else can I wish from a moving company?! Just great!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Moving Company

Carefree movers were Fantastic. They did a long distance move for us at a reasonable price. They really made sure everything went as smoothly as possible, and were professional and friendly. No hidden costs were definitely a bonus.

Gina in North York
Gina in North York

Local move

Thanks for being so friendly and professional! I talked to Greg while booking my moving with Carefree Moving and it was a pleasure to deal with him. I got my estimate right away and my final payment was the same as the estimated. All the packing supplies were included in the price since we asked for packing service too. It was a good deal for me. The movers came in to get us ready for moving and packed the kitchen, closets, and garage, plus disassembled some of our furniture. So, the actual moving went very fast and easy.

Mariana  in Toronto
Mariana in Toronto

Moving service

Having a really good experience using Carefree Moving Company to move our parents a year ago, we hired them once again to get furniture we custom ordered form a manufacturer, which does not provide a long distance delivery. Gregory and the crew are really trusted and skilled. They were careful with furniture and our walls. And also as an evidence of their remarkable service, instead of leaving our new dinner table in box, Gregory offered to assemble it for us. I recommend this Toronto moving company for everyone trying to find a reliable, diligent, and friendly moving/delivery service. Thanks Gregory and the team!

Thank you, Mariana, for sharing your moving experience. Carefree Moving Company highly appreciate your business.
Nancy Lorak, Customer Service.

More about Carefree Moving

Movers Toronto - Best residential moving services in Toronto and GTA. Carefree Moving Company Toronto will provide you with the least stressful move. We will help you to plan and organize everything by providing supplies, helping you pack and move all your possessions. We provide an all-inclusive range of services ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?