Carefree Moving

David in Ajax
David in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Residential move

Mike and his crew helped us unload 2 storage units as well as unload an additional moving truck . They were on time , worked fast + careful with our stuff , even in the pouring rain . Would highly recommend their service .

Thank you for your hard work !

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto

Move from Windsor to Aurora

Hi! I want to thank Carefree Moving team for their awesome moving service and great customer support! I had been notified about each stage of the moving since we had it done in two parts: to the storage and one month later to our new house (Newmarket ). They perfectly planned our moving and despite the fact that it had been exhausting, it went very well, without big problems. Our movers helped with cleaning and furniture arranging. The truck was clean and it was fully ours (we didn’t share it with anybody). Great service! Pretty expensive, but worth it!

KF in Toronto
KF in Toronto

Moving

Firstly, we called many companies and compared the prices. Carefree’s office staff where just amazing. The guy in the office described the move for us and helped us a lot to get our self-prepared. From choosing the right size truck. To the packing. The two movers we had were very professional and careful with all our belongings.

mihai in Toronto
mihai in Toronto

Residential move

I would like to write my feedback about my moving experience because this time it had been successful and stress-free for me. I used this moving company for the first time and I will use them again for my moving needs. They do not waste time on empty talk. They instantly reacted to my calls and questions. They provided me with all the necessary things for my moving starting from boxes and finishing with cleaning service. The estimation given at the beginning was super accurate. What else can I wish from a moving company?! Just great!

1 review Burlington, ON

Moving Company

Carefree movers were Fantastic. They did a long distance move for us at a reasonable price. They really made sure everything went as smoothly as possible, and were professional and friendly. No hidden costs were definitely a bonus.

Gina in North York
Gina in North York

Local move

Thanks for being so friendly and professional! I talked to Greg while booking my moving with Carefree Moving and it was a pleasure to deal with him. I got my estimate right away and my final payment was the same as the estimated. All the packing supplies were included in the price since we asked for packing service too. It was a good deal for me. The movers came in to get us ready for moving and packed the kitchen, closets, and garage, plus disassembled some of our furniture. So, the actual moving went very fast and easy.

Mariana  in Toronto
Mariana in Toronto

Moving service

Having a really good experience using Carefree Moving Company to move our parents a year ago, we hired them once again to get furniture we custom ordered form a manufacturer, which does not provide a long distance delivery. Gregory and the crew are really trusted and skilled. They were careful with furniture and our walls. And also as an evidence of their remarkable service, instead of leaving our new dinner table in box, Gregory offered to assemble it for us. I recommend this Toronto moving company for everyone trying to find a reliable, diligent, and friendly moving/delivery service. Thanks Gregory and the team!

Thank you, Mariana, for sharing your moving experience. Carefree Moving Company highly appreciate your business.
Nancy Lorak, Customer Service.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE AND DISHONEST COMPANY

PLEASE STAY AWAY from Carefree Moving!
I am not one to ever right reviews but this is the only time I would write this about a company. Carefree Moving is the worst moving company out there.
They are dishonest people that damage your property and do not pay to repair the damage. They will charge you extra to move pieces of furniture and noresponsibility for their actions when they damage your home. Russell the driver does not take responsibility for the damage either. Low Life People who admit to

Hello Frank,

We have offered you to send our professionals who can fix the 5 inch damage made. However, you found a contractor of your own who charges practically 6x the price offered by our contractor for the same job to be completed. In addition, on our website and in the contract that was signed with us it is clearly stated that we charge extra for workout equipment, appliances, and or any other items that are over 150 pounds are an extra charge.
Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our office.

Shervin in San Francisco
Shervin in San Francisco
1 review Huntsville, ON

Long distance move

Very punctual, courtious, polite, friendly, kind, and positive attitude group of guys showed up for our move. As everyone knows, moving can be very stressful and many many things can go wrong. But these guys are professional and hard working. The entire day went smooth and I couldn't ask for a better service. 100% reccomend this company. Thank you Vlad, Igor, and Jena.

Thank you, Shervin for your review. We are glad to hear our professional movers gave you such a positive moving experience. Carefree Moving Company is happy to be of assistance should you decide to move again. Sincerely. Nancy Lorak, Customer Service

More about Carefree Moving

Movers Toronto - Best residential moving services in Toronto and GTA. Carefree Moving Company Toronto will provide you with the least stressful move. We will help you to plan and organize everything by providing supplies, helping you pack and move all your possessions. We provide an all-inclusive range of services ...