Tiles4less LTD

Reviews for Tiles4less LTD

Kirsten R from Calgary
Kirsten R from Calgary

Floor tile

I have used tiles4less for my last two tile replacement projects and the product and the service has been outstanding both times. They have by far the best prices in Calgary and are so friendly and helpful when you go and see them. I send everyone I know here. They also have a fantastic selection.

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

Bathroom Reno

We were looking for 6x6 tiles which are not even being made anymore (they are thin). We went in to see what they had and Kerry said he may have some. The next day, we went back and Kerry had a box of them in which he found in his own home. I can't say thank you enough as it saves us some cost and time. The service was unbelievable and we will definitely be returning to the store when future renos are on the go.

It was our pleasure serving you and will always go above and beyond for for great customers.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom tiles

The storefront is a bit "discount"-looking but received solid service from Tiles4less. The staff was knowledgeable about what they had in stock and the benefits and drawbacks of each product. We got the bathroom tiles we liked at a fair price.

David Tutty from Calgary
David Tutty from Calgary

Service

The staff at tiles4less LTD were amazing right from the first step into the store.Moe was very helpful and the tips he gave invaluable.We found just the floor tile we had been looking for at an unbeatable price.When we came back to buy the tile we had the same excellent service X 3 staff.I would and will recommend this store to all of my friends and co-workers.the selection is amazing ,to match the good service and helpful hints they gave.They advised they are are available on line to answer any further questions we might have during out project.Many thanks for their friendly help.

Nancy from LANGDON
Nancy from LANGDON
1 review Langdon, AB

Fireplace border in Living Room Reno

I will go back again &again. Prices are fantastic & the staff is very friendly. Moe was not only knowledgeable & helpful but responded to all of my e-mailed questions within minutes. They have a great selection of many different types of tile & have the stock on site. I was able to purchase a specific tile that I had been searching all over the city for & take them home with me in that same visit. I needed a very small quantity of tile for a border on a fireplace but they treated me with the same attention & courtesy that they would have for someone buying a truckload.

Usually one has to give up the personal, friendly service when shopping in a place that offers warehouse pricing...not so at Tiles 4 Less. It was the most pleasant tile-shopping experience I have ever had (and I have had many). Best of all I was able to complete my project for half of what it would have cost me anywhere else.

Well done Tiles 4 Less - I will return when it is time to start the bathroom reno.

Angela from Calgary
Angela from Calgary

Tile for bathroom renovation

Friendly, knowledgable, reasonably priced, great selection and tremendous customer service! We discovered Tiles 4 Less through Home Stars and we are so lucky that we did. Kerri was the sales person we dealt with and his knowledge combined with his high level of integrity made the shopping experience that much more smooth. Thank you Kerri!
No need to shop anywhere else for tiles. Tiles 4 Less Highly recommended!!!

Alan from Calgary
Alan from Calgary

floor tiles

I didn't know this level of customer satisfaction still exists anymore. For price, service and enjoyabe experience, these guys are really over the top!
Save yourself time and money and see them first.
Well done guys.

Joanne Brost from Calgary
Joanne Brost from Calgary

whole house renovation

We were purchasing tile for our diningroom, ensuite floor and shower and powder room floor. The guys at Tiles4Less were amazing. They were all knowledgeable, helpful, personable and concerned that we were happy with everything we had purchased. We went back several times and have recommended them to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Amparo from Calgary
Amparo from Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

Had our kitchen completely renovated. Last thing to do was the back splash. We always do our homework and look for the best quality and price. We found both at Tiles4Less. Not only did we find what we want, but the gentlemen working there were very helpful, funny, and gracious. Will definitely recommend them to anyone doing tile work! Their selection is fantastic!

Corey Wu  from Calgary
Corey Wu from Calgary

Kitchen Backsplash and floors

Being a newlywed, we moved into our house officially just last month. It needed a few touch ups, but the kitchen was so outdated, it made us question why we ever wanted this house. We didn't want to break the bank by renovating the kitchen, and through word of mouth, we took a look at Tiles4Less website. The selection was unbelievable! its top of the line that I thought there must be a catch when we saw how much it was being sold for. we took our pick online and went in to make our purchase.It's one of a kind - friendly faces that welcome you like your family, so many great choices with exceptional quality and all the equipment we needed to put in our new kitchen floors and backsplash was there. I'm tempted to re-do the whole house flooring and bathroom now. Tiles4Less go out of their way to make sure they're selling the only best tiles around and along with making each customer happy. I'm happy me and my partner did business with them

More about Tiles4less LTD

Beautiful selection of porcelain, ceramic, granite, stone and mosiacs at amazing warehouse pricing. At 50-70% off retail prices every day, why wait for a sale? Huge selection, rock bottom prices, amazing quality and friendly staff. Save BIG and love end results.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Calgary?