L.B. Tree Services

127 Thirtieth St Etobicoke ON M8W 3C3
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  L.B. Tree Services

Reviews for L.B. Tree Services

Grace  from Toronto

We really needed a competent and trustworthy tree service company to address our huge backyard trees. After meeting Lee, we were convinced by his professional knowledge and manner to hire L.B. Tree Services, for a very large pruning of our trees. The team did an amazing job, were highly skilled, safe, careful about everything else on our property, were fast and did an outstanding job of cleaning up our yard as well as our neighbour's yard - they too were quite impressed! our trees look lovely and potential issues have been eliminated. We had spoken to another company before hiring L.B. Tree Services and were not comfortable with them. So glad we had L.B. recommended to us and will only call them in the future. if you need a great tree service company, look no further. Hire L.B. Tree Services. They are the best!

Tina from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I spoke to Bruno about unsightly tree stumps and he was very prompt in contacting and has already been out to give me an estimate on removing them. I am very impressed by the service provided.

Chris from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Lee and his crew are awesome. I had a monster elm in my backyard that sprawled over my house and the neighbors. It got Dutch elm and had to be taken down in a hurry. Other companies told me they wouldn't or couldn't do it or we're going to charge an arm and a leg. Lee quoted me an amazing price and came out ASAP. He climbed the tree himself and cut it down by hand. He ground the stump which was the size of a dining room table gratis. On time and on budget. Totally trustworthy and a nice guy. So grateful. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Lee!

More about L.B. Tree Services

L. B. Tree Services is owner-operated by Bruno Akmens and Lee Tanner. We combined our vast knowledge, experience and skills to create a company that exceeds your expectations in professionalism, quality workmanship and customer service. We have worked here in Ontario for many years, on residential and commercial properties, as ...