Ike Aley Kitchen Installers Vancouver

Donna in N. Vancouver
Donna in N. Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

IKEA Cabinet Installation -Older Home

IKEAley Kitchens was the backbone of our renovation. Tom was meticulous (measured twice), had an eye for detail and responded to the quirks of an older house (1954). He's fast, systematic, pragmatic and brought a calm approach to the job. Wish we had another kitchen for Tom to renovate!

Thank you very much John and Donna for your very favorable review of our IKEA kitchen assembly services . We both certainly enjoyed and appreciated your willingness to help or assist us in any manner throughout the entire job . Many thanks . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

ucolambot in Surrey
ucolambot in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Ikea Kitchen Cabinet Installation

I contracted Tom to install my IKEA kitchen. He finished the installation in one day (really quick) and with zero installation defect.

Super happy with the installation process, he and his team are very professional to work with.

Thank you!!! :-)

Ulysses

Thank you very much Ulysses for your wonderful and glowing review of our IKEA kitchen assembly services . Many thanks also to you and your family as it was a long day for us and everyone made certain that we had drinks and snacks . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Marie Hodson in Toronto
Marie Hodson in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Dismantle old and install new IKEA kitchen cabinets

Tom & his team made it a simple and easy process from start to finish. They dismantled the old and installed the new IKEA kitchen cabinets in a day. Our home was left very clean at the end of the day , with all the debris taken & disposed of. l couldn't be happier with the results. The workmanship is superb. Would highly recommend Tom and his team. A pleasure to work with.
Marie.

Thank you very much Marie , it was not only a pleasure to work for you and your sister Lillian but somehow you both made it very enjoyable for all of us . I believe that we all had a great time installing you the kitchen of your dreams from start to finish . Many thanks . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Jonathan
Jonathan
1 review Burnaby, BC

Ikea Kitchen Reno

Work was done quickly and properly. Very nice and courteous, and did a nice cleanup afterwards. Also very knowledgeable about the products being installed and their alternatives.

Thank you Jonathan, it was a pleasure working for you and your family . I really enjoyed assisting you with maximizing your space in a small area to help create for you a very functional and attractive IKEA Kitchen. Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

sadlee49
sadlee49
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen renovation

Very professional and efficient team. They worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted and were quick and very tidy. I would highly recommend them to anybody wanting a kitchen renovation as they are very experienced.

Thank you so very much Sheila for such a strong and stellar review of the IKEALEY teams performance during the installation of your IKEA kitchen . Your IKEA kitchen looks absolutely fantastic and I truly hope that you enjoy it for many years to come . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Parm in New Westminster
Parm in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Custom Home Bar Build

Excellent communication and prompt and reliable service from the start. It was a simple and easy process from the start. I sent my plans to them in advance and they came into my home ready to work, knowing exactly what they needed to do. Despite being the busiest time of the season, heavy snowfall and a (tight deadline that I had imposed), the job was done when I needed it to be.

The workmanship truly amazed me. I wasn't sure what to expect because I had never worked with them before and I spent a lot of money on my new IKEA cabinets. I will chose this company again for future cabinet assemblies and product assemblies. Thank you for you work.

Thank you so very much Parm for taking the time out and for giving us such a glowing review . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Chris in North Vancouver
Chris in North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and bathroom cabinet install

Tom and his team were excellent from day 1. They came to the house, measured everything up, then created a custom design to make the most use of the space I had. They installed my entire kitchen and bathroom cabinets in a single day and were very organised. They even suggest improvements to really make things stand out. Finally, they are able to measure and install quartz counter-tops within a week, which is much faster than the other places I looked.

Top service, thanks.

Thank you Chris for a very positive review of both our IKEA KITCHEN designing and installation services . Thank you also for promoting us to your friends , family and other customers while at the IKEA store . Many thanks . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Cheryl in Abbotsford
Cheryl in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

design & installing kitchen & bath

My husband & I bought a rancher & wanted to reno. We loved the IKEA Laxarby cabinets. After searching & talking to others, we went with Tom & his team. I asked Tom to design our kitchen & bath. He did an absolutely outstanding job. He suggested things I never thought of & completely removed all the stress I was feeling. He is a most pleasant man. He would check important details with us first before going ahead. For instance, I wanted a wine rack shelf in a certain place. Tom felt it would be better in another place & he was right. I was so happy he didn't just go ahead with my idea! The job was done according to scheduel. We couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him. We think he is the best in that trade. Contractors are very busy but Tom is definitely worth the wait. Thank you Tom!

Cheryl and Brian , Thank you both so very much for your incredibly heart warming review . It was absolutely wonderful to work for such down to earth and easy going people . You both were so kind that I sincerely looked forward to our follow up and call back date . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

Kuhan in Vancouver
Kuhan in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fast, Friendly and a little OCD, just the way I like my contractors

Tom and his team installed a kitchen for me. He called to confirm the night before, showed up right on time and his team was fast, in and out in under 3.5 hours. What I liked about them, they had a high attention to detail and offered advice for things that I wasn't sure about, like how to remove some gaps between cupboards, dealing with a clean-out drains and which cupboards are best to place where. Two little things I felt highlighted that he went the extra mile, 1) he clearly explained any oddities and ensured I wasn't surprised, for example placing cabinet door knobs a little higher than center because they actually looked centered then and 2) cleaning up after themselves. I know minor but appreciate guys who come in and finish the job end to end.

Thank you very much Kuhan for taking the time to forward us your very accurate, specific and favorable review. After some small changes with your kitchen design everything went very smooth . It was great working for you . Sincerely Thomas Kealey .

sangitam from Burnaby
sangitam from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Tom and Joel helped us to design our kitchen and made great suggestions and helped us to create a design concept that worked in our space. They also helped us to design our bathroom cabinets and use our space efficiently. Tom's work is exceptional. Both are extremely professional, hard working and diligent. Their installation work was precise, timely and clean. We highly recommend Tom and Joel Kealey!

Thank you so much Sangitam for taking the time out to forward us such a favorable review . Joel and I had a great time going through both the design stage and the installation stage with both you and Vince . We are very happy that you both are truly happy and excited with your new IKEA kitchen and we look forward to working with you once again in the New Year with the designing and installation of your new IKEA closets . Kind regards Thomas Kealey .

More about Ike Aley Kitchen Installers Vancouver

At Kitchen Installers Vancouver we are an IKEA Certified Installation Company operating throughout British Columbia. Having received accreditation from IKEA in 1992, we have installed thousands of kitchens in the homes of customers and in the IKEA showroom. We have the skills and experience to handle your IKEA Kitchen Renovation from start to finish.

****

KEALEY Kitchen Installers is a full-service kitchen installation company providing a range of services required by people who have purchased or are considering purchasing an IKEA kitchen. Tom Kealey and his team are seasoned IKEA product professionals and certified IKEA kitchen installers. If you are looking for planning, measuring, assembly and installation, you are in good hands with Tom.

****

Please call TOM at 604-807-1899 for a free estimate.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
KITCHEN ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION SERVICES: Although we mainly install IKEA kitchens, we also install kitchens from other manufacturers. We install the following major/local brands: IKEA, Home Depot, RONA, Merit, OTHER SERVICES: When installing your kitchen, we can provide other services that support your kitchen installation, including: IKEA assembly service, Kitchen electrical, Kitchen plumbing, Countertop installation.
We install the following major/local brands: IKEA, Home Depot, RONA, Merit.
Since 1992, KEALEY has provided IKEA assembly services, saving Vancouver and Lower Mainland residents time, frustration and headaches. If you've just purchased IKEA furniture and are scratching your head looking at the assembly diagram, parts, and bags of screws and widgets, you are not alone. Many people purchase IKEA furniture and forget that what they saw in the store displays was assembled by several workers. Assembly is easy...when you know the product and have assembled it dozens of times, but for many, furniture assembly is a jigsaw puzzle and a time consuming exercise in frustration. That's where we can help. You relax, we do the work. You enjoy the end product. We assemble most IKEA furniture for any room, including: Living room furniture, Bedroom furniture, Bathroom cabinets, furniture and fixtures, Complete IKEA kitchens, Get a free IKEA assembly cost estimate.
1992