Wall Mount Solution

Reviews for Wall Mount Solution

Lisa in Bloor West Village
Lisa in Bloor West Village

A total professional!

I come to most projects with questions—LOTS of questions. Kevin was a dream to deal with for someone like me—first of all, his website's knowledge base offers answers to so many questions. Second, for the questions I did have that were specific to my set-up, Kevin's responses were prompt, patient and thoughtful. He was clearly as interested in getting this right as I was.
This was not the even close to the biggest-ticket item in our recent renovation, but it feels like it was the smartest decision we made. The work is exactly what I was expecting, and it's perfect.

Thanks Lisa! I'm so glad you're satisfied with the result.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Definitely Recommend!!!

We have hired Kevin to install two televisions in our house and he has done an incredible job with both. He is polite, professional, knowledgable and honest. He had our television installed within two hours of calling him. Will certainly continue to use him for all of our television related mounting needs

Thanks Jamie for reaching out to me again for the second TV installation and your kind review!

Peter Horvath in Toronto
Peter Horvath in Toronto

Highly recommend Kevin!

I upgrade my tv every few years and always have Kevin do it. He's friendly, knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to make sure you love your setup. His pricing is very also reasonable.

Highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a quality tv mounting solution.

Thanks again Peter!

Gary
Gary

TV wall mount

Excellent service. Very honest, hard working, stand up guys. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Thanks Gary!

keith durrant from Old Toronto
keith durrant from Old Toronto

Wall mount TV

Kevin came to my office to install a TV in one of our meeting rooms. It's an old building and there were a couple of challenges, but in the end we came up with a solution. Kevin was awesome. On time, knowledgeable, fast, and at a great price. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Keith!

JLibonati from Toronto
JLibonati from Toronto

TV Mount Installation

Kevin is professional, knowledgeable, and worked hard the entire time he was mounting two TVs.

He was able to sucessfully mount both TVs in my home. On top of this, he was able to install my 5.1 sound system while hiding all the wires. Also installed the sound bar and properly mounted it under the TV!

Kevin helped with the cleanup and made sure he left the room in the same state he found it. He came prepared and there was no hiccups/road blocks while he was installing.

His website is well laid out, asks a lot of question and provided an accurate quote. He returned calls on a timely basis and was very flexible in setting up a date to install everything.

You can tell when dealing with Wall Mount Solutions that he is genuinely passionate about what he does!

I will be highly recommending Kevin to all family/friends/co-workers/strangers!

Thank you Kevin!

Thanks Jeff for such a generous compliment! I am very happy that you are pleased with the installation. if you have any questions at all regarding your AV setup, please do not hesitate to contact me any time. Take care!

Arifur Rahman from Brampton
Arifur Rahman from Brampton

TV mount

Kevin did a great job, very professional and punctual. Took his time to explain everything. He knew what he was doing, completed the job leaving the area neat and tidy. Cables were behind the wall and my living room now looks great!!

Thanks Arifur! I've been meaning to respond quicker to let you know that I really appreciate your kind review but summer time is usually crazy busy and didn't find the time to do so until today. I hope you enjoy your new AV setup.

Take care!
Kev

More about Wall Mount Solution

TV wall mount installation. Sound bar installation. Home theatre system installation. Projector / screen installation. Custom wiring. Small office / Home networking. Bose authorized dealer.
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?