Wall Mount Solution

Reviews for Wall Mount Solution

W in North York
W in North York

TV mounting and set up

When I first started shopping for a large-screen TV about 18 months ago (I am thorough and needed to get some other things done first), a friend recommended Kevin as he had used him about a year before to do a wall mount. By the time I got around to the job, my friend's mount had been up for 2.5 years and he said it was still solid and giving no trouble. I love a good referral, so I went to WMS's site and filled in the quotation form.

I wanted an articulating mount, but I do live in an apartment with drywall and metal studs. Kevin called me and explained it may not be possible to do this type of mounting safely. We did check the stud location and spacing and, in the end, I got lucky and everything was okay to use an articulating mount. However, I was really impressed that Kevin was willing to tell me "no" rather than do the job unsafely.

Kevin takes great care in getting relevant details so knows what he's going to need to do. It's not a cookie cutter job to him, he really cares about doing it well. He works quickly and confidently. He cleans up after himself. He made the installation, with the cable raceway hiding my 5 HDMI cables and power cable, look very tidy.

I love to see a professional at work. I appreciate someone who takes pride in his or her work. After hearing my friend's referral, after conferring on what might or might not be possible, and after watching Kevin work, I have confidence that I got a great value for my money. I'm sure there might be cheaper guys out there, but this TV is my baby. Been dreaming of it for 18 months. It's wonderful to feel it is safely mounted and will give me years of trouble-free service.

Kevin was very friendly and personable as well. It was a pleasure to have him in our home. He communicated well in arranging the appointment and showed up exactly when he said he would.

Thank you for your kind words and such an amazing review! We aim for providing only quality services that will be trouble-free for years to come and that every job is done properly without cutting any corners. And I strongly feel that it is my duty to ensure that customer also understands what's involved in a job in each unique situation so things are done the right way safely the first time. And that sometimes there are limitations given working with existing structure and not all mounts are suitable for every type of wall. I'm glad that you understood my point of view and in the end, it still worked out to your favor as your primary choice.
Also, it was a pleasure having such a nice conversation with you and your wife while on the job site. Hope to hear from you again for any other upcoming project in the future.

Projector and sound system install

Kevin was amazing in helping us to mount our projector and install a surround sound speaker system. He provided us with guidance on the best equipment to suit our needs while being mindful of our budget. Install was neatly done and he cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend him!

Peter C in East York
Peter C in East York

Extremely professional highly recommended

I was impressed from the minute I went to their website. Very easy to use their quote request system. Lots of info on the website.

Kevin called me right away. Gave me a quote and answered all of my questions. Booked an appointment, he called to tell me he was on his way and showed up on time.

Very friendly. Excellent install of my 75" TV on the wall and great pricing.

I wish all services were this easy to work with. A pleasure to use and will recommend to all my friends and family.

Lisa in Bloor West Village
Lisa in Bloor West Village

A total professional!

I come to most projects with questions—LOTS of questions. Kevin was a dream to deal with for someone like me—first of all, his website's knowledge base offers answers to so many questions. Second, for the questions I did have that were specific to my set-up, Kevin's responses were prompt, patient and thoughtful. He was clearly as interested in getting this right as I was.
This was not the even close to the biggest-ticket item in our recent renovation, but it feels like it was the smartest decision we made. The work is exactly what I was expecting, and it's perfect.

Thanks Lisa! I'm so glad you're satisfied with the result.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Definitely Recommend!!!

We have hired Kevin to install two televisions in our house and he has done an incredible job with both. He is polite, professional, knowledgable and honest. He had our television installed within two hours of calling him. Will certainly continue to use him for all of our television related mounting needs

Thanks Jamie for reaching out to me again for the second TV installation and your kind review!

Peter Horvath in Toronto
Peter Horvath in Toronto

Highly recommend Kevin!

I upgrade my tv every few years and always have Kevin do it. He's friendly, knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to make sure you love your setup. His pricing is very also reasonable.

Highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a quality tv mounting solution.

Thanks again Peter!

Gary
Gary

TV wall mount

Excellent service. Very honest, hard working, stand up guys. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Thanks Gary!

keith durrant from Old Toronto
keith durrant from Old Toronto

Wall mount TV

Kevin came to my office to install a TV in one of our meeting rooms. It's an old building and there were a couple of challenges, but in the end we came up with a solution. Kevin was awesome. On time, knowledgeable, fast, and at a great price. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Keith!

JLibonati from Toronto
JLibonati from Toronto

TV Mount Installation

Kevin is professional, knowledgeable, and worked hard the entire time he was mounting two TVs.

He was able to sucessfully mount both TVs in my home. On top of this, he was able to install my 5.1 sound system while hiding all the wires. Also installed the sound bar and properly mounted it under the TV!

Kevin helped with the cleanup and made sure he left the room in the same state he found it. He came prepared and there was no hiccups/road blocks while he was installing.

His website is well laid out, asks a lot of question and provided an accurate quote. He returned calls on a timely basis and was very flexible in setting up a date to install everything.

You can tell when dealing with Wall Mount Solutions that he is genuinely passionate about what he does!

I will be highly recommending Kevin to all family/friends/co-workers/strangers!

Thank you Kevin!

Thanks Jeff for such a generous compliment! I am very happy that you are pleased with the installation. if you have any questions at all regarding your AV setup, please do not hesitate to contact me any time. Take care!

More about Wall Mount Solution

Services we offer (in Toronto / GTA area): TV Installation Services - TV wall mounting, Digital Signage Installation, Commercial Display Monitor Installation, Video-wall Installation. Home Theater System installation - Dolby Atmos Speaker installation, in-wall / in-ceiling speaker installation. Home Theater Wiring, Configuration. Projector Installation - Projector mounting, Projector Screen mounting, ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?