AIMG Inc

HomeStars  >  Siding in Richmond Hill  >  AIMG Inc

Reviews for AIMG Inc

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Repair siding and replace flashing

I hired AIMG to repair a portion of siding on my house where an electrical conduit had been improperly sealed/threaded in the siding. In addition, I got him to add flashing at the bottom and top of the siding to prevent moisture from intruding.

Yuri was very good to work with, and provided me with a quote and ongoing updates via email. Overall, I was very satisfied with the work done and it was completed within the specified time frame.

Hi Rob
Thank you for using our services and for writing this review.
I am glad we were able to help with siding repairs.

Wojtek in Mississauga
Wojtek in Mississauga

Replace eavestoughs over porch

Great, timely service. Yuri was quick to respond to my request and even though he was booked up, he managed to squeeze me in, as I had an ASAP type job. Will happily recommend to anyone looking for a eavestrough professional

Hi Wojtek
I am happy we were able to help

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Faschia replacement

We used this company to replace faschias on the front of the house two years ago - they look good to this day. Work was done very neatly and completed ahead of schedule. I would recommend this company to others and intend to ask them for quotes on other work on the house.

Hello
I am happy we were able to help

Maria Domenique from Toronto
Maria Domenique from Toronto
7 reviews Aurora, ON

New Window and Siding Replacement

It had been a very long and arduous process trying to find a company that would deal with a very necessary repair and replacement of a basement window and siding job on my home. After several contacts, some of which never even bothered to get back to me, AIMG Inc finally came to repair this long awaited problem with the replacement of a window and new siding. I felt very confident with AIMG from the beginning (the estimate) to the end of the job. Yuri and his crew are professional, hard working and honest. I would hire them again for any future work and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Hi Maria
Thank you for taking time to write this review
I am glad we were able to help with your problem
Enjoy your new window

Gordon
Gordon

Eaves. downspouts, siding.

AIMG Inc
647-295-5617
Richmond Hill

I had a number of contractors provide me with estimates for the work. As a former purchasing agent/office manager of a large law firm, I used four criteria for my selection: product, price, professionalism and punctuality. Yuri and his crew at AIMG far exceeded my expectations in all categories. I have AIMG at the top of my list for future work I have in mind. I HIGHLY recommend AIMG to anyone.

Hello Gordon,
Thank you for taking time to write this review.
I am glad we met your expectations.

Nino
Nino
7 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Eavestrough and Downspout Replacement

My eaves and downspouts were the original ones on my 30+ year old house, I contacted AIMG via Homestars and was responded to quickly and had a quote in hand. After evaluating the other people who quoted I know I made the right decision, communication was clear and prompt, they showed up and respected my property with a thorough clean up after the work was completed. I would recommend them to do your eaves and downspouts.

Hi Nino,
Thank you for taking time to write this review.
Enjoy your new eaves for next 30+ years

Mike D in Scarborough
Mike D in Scarborough

Nice work on the siding

Yuri had a competitive price and did a good job on my siding. Very happy with the end result. I didn't give 5/5 because the crew didn't do a great job of clean-up after. I have small kids and my backyard had old aluminum nails and strips of cut aluminum debris from the old siding. Would recommend for value, but just inspect before they leave.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.
Sorry we missed some debris when cleaning up.

John H.
John H.

Siding redone on entire house.

We finally happy when it rains! And our house has another 100 years in its lifespan.
Thank you for the amazing job.

Hello John,
Thank you for your review.
Enjoy all seasons in your refreshed home!

Kingsley
Kingsley

Eavestrough

Yuri did a great job. He stuck to the schedule and his price was reasonable. I recommend him for future jobs

Hello Kingsley,
Thank you for your review.
I am happy we were able to help.

Felix
Felix
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

Eavestrough and downspout replacements and leaf guard additions

I was looking to have most of the gutters and downspouts at my house replaced so I did my research solely based on the highest rated service providers listed on the HomeStars website. I contacted companies and obtained few quotes including materials used, price, post installation warranty conditions and last but not least, a statement that they are registered with WSIB and that their workers have taken the working at heights training. Some of the companies prefer to assemble their quotation by simply using Google viewer but I must admit I am not comfortable with this approach as important details which can push the cost up or down can be missed. The quotation provided by AIMG was by far the most reasonable of all. Yuri, the owner came and surveyed what needed to be done and provided me with alternatives to my initial plan, all better. Also, the proposed 4 weeks timeline to install committed by Yuri seemed very reasonable to me given the construction season is now in full swing but I told him that if there is any window in his schedule, I prefer the work to be done sooner rather than later. He took note of my request and after a couple of days he called me back with a specific date, just few days after our discussion. His crew showed up at my place the day when the work happened promptly, organized the working space, did a tour with me to discuss once more the details of what they plan to do and even came up with an idea for one of the downspout coming from a short gutter and connecting into another one which not only proved to be very practical and effective but added aesthetical value to the whole setup. The crew of two worked quietly and without losing time until the work was complete, took me for a tour at the end, after they had cleaned up the area and checked for nails or other small leftovers thoroughly , and explained everything they did and asked me if I have anything else I wanted them to do or modify. They showed me one of the gutters I kept as it was in good condition and where only leaf guards needed to be added where they added twice more hangers inside as the previous owner only had them installed at large distances so after a winter, with the new leaf guards added the gutter it would have been possibly damaged (a pleasant surprise was that these extra hangers got installed free of charge). I was very impressed with the quality of the workmanship and the fact that they proved to know the installation code and practice very well : one example is the length of the downspout extensions which was beyond the minimum recommended limit. In all, Yuri’s crew did an A+ job therefore I am recommending them to anyone wanting a similar work done at their place.

Hello Felix
Thank you for taking time to write this review
You are very organized customer
Initial information provided allowed me to prepare accurate quote
Enjoy maintenance free gutters with new Leafguards installed

More about AIMG Inc

AIMG inc offers these services siding, soffit, fascia, gutters / eavestroughs, leaf guards, windows, doors, garage doors capping, roofing, construction and renovation, additions, decks, fences, fiberglass and vinyl columns, railings, caulking, and many more. . . we serve all GTA, York region, Durham region, Peel region,