Leger's Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Leger's Plumbing & Heating

SteveM in Sherwood Park
SteveM in Sherwood Park

Kitchen drain blockage

Had my second blockage in as many years...last time it involved significant cost and cutting into pipe. Leger looked at and suggested a unique way of clearing the line that took in total about 10 minutes! No cutting, no mess. That is the true benefit of experience! Great experience. So impressed he will now be upgrading my water tank. Highly recommend him.

Colleen S in
Colleen S in

Bathroom renovation

Had Leger's Plumbing & Heating install a shower system, sink hookups, & toilet in a bathroom renovation. At the same time we had a new hot water tank installed. It was done efficiently, professionally, quickly with pride of workmanship evident .

Thank u so much for your posting. I give it my best on each and every job.

Roy in Sherwood Park
Roy in Sherwood Park
1 review Simcoe County, ON

plumbing and heating

Leger's Plumbing and Heating . Great reliable and reasonable rates . They have done both plumbing and heating for me in the past and didn't break the bank . One time he was tied up and he helped me do an easy fix myself and saved me the money so thank you sir for helping me out . i highly recommend this company

Thank u for your review. I find myself helping people by phone many times when I am unable to go, this is another part of my service which I provide.

Sherwood P.
Sherwood P.

Kitchen and bathroom

Leger was on time and professional. His rates are very affordable as well. He worked so well with a difficult area in my kitchen and now everything works perfect. He is a master plumber and I am so happy with his work. I definitely recommend him! He is now my plumber!!

Thank u very much for your review. I work very hard at doing the best job each and every time.

wabben
wabben
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plumbing and heating service

Has install two furnaces and AC unit in my home. He also replaced two hot water tanks in my home and takes care of plumbing problems in my rental unit. He also just replaced a furnace in my sons home.

Thank u for your all your business. I believe in doing a top notch job and exceeding customer expectations.

marleenyoung
marleenyoung
1 review , AB

Hot water heater

Very fast to complete the job and very efficient. Phoned Leger's and he was here within 1/2 hour. Advised me what was required and order the part. Came back the next morning and installed the part.

Thank u for your review and the opportunity to help you with your repairs .

Leger

More about Leger's Plumbing & Heating

30 years experience serving Sherwood Park, Strathcona county & Ardrossan. Plumbing repairs and replacements, Hot water tanks and On-Demand Systems, Furnace repairs and replacements, Boiler repairs and replacements, Radiant heating systems repairs. Do u want that WOW experience! ! Call me now for that service you have been waiting for. ...