Restoration 1 Toronto

Victoria from Richmond Hill
Victoria from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Water Damage - Broken Sink

All I can say is EXCELLENT Service! I definitely will be calling them again if there's any future issues I have and will recommend to all my family and friends.

Eric and his team were quick, efficient, clean and trustworthy. When the faucet in the bathroom appartment above our garage broke and leaked, they were quick to come and rip out all the insulation & drywall. They brought in the heavy duty fans to dry out the space in the garage and the unit above and within a couple of days the place was dried - avoiding having any mold issues.

They helped connect us with a renovator - Robert who was very helpful and made the whole process pleasant.

I've dealt with 4 renovations for over 4 houses and all were stressful situations. There needs to be more guys like these in the construction industry!

Keep up the great work guys!

Kristy from Old Toronto
Kristy from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Flood Repair

Restoration One responded to a flood in our townhouse complex. They were efficient, effective and easy to work with. They handled everything from moving our contents to repairing the entire basement including walls, floors, carpets etc. to working with the insurance companies to coordinate efforts. They were extremely professional, responsive and used experienced tradesmen for each structural repair. They made the situation easy to manage and as a result it caused minimal disruption.

Craig K from Etobicoke
Craig K from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement Floods

I was in the unfortunate position of having to use the services of Restoration 1 twice in the span of a few months for floods at 2 separate properties. The first was a basement flood at my mother's house where there was 3 feet of water in the basement. After finding Restoration1 on Google the night I discovered the water, I called them and Eric was out within the hour. They had most of the water out within a few hours and his crew was there working well past midnight, removing damaged property and setting up drying equipment. They were thorough, friendly and efficient. Eric was particularly reassuring during a very stressful time. Eric arranged for the rebuilding of the basement and dealt with my insurance company directly making the whole process simple. And I was very pleased with the workmanship of the rebuild. So when I had a flood in my own basement of an inch and a half of water a few months later, I didn't hesitate to call Eric again to deal with the situation. He had his team there that day and again I was pleased with the job they did and was thankful to know I had someone reliable I could call in a crisis like this. Would recommend them to anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with a flooding issue.

Mike Snjaaric from Scarborough
Mike Snjaaric from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Basement Restoration

I was extremely happy with the service provided after a basement flood. After speaking with Eric, he had his team over within minutes. He was very reassuring and knowledgeable which helped ease the panic with both myself and my rather difficult tenants. Work was done quickly, efficiently and very professionally. The team was fantastic and I was very confident of the results. I would call Restoration 1 in a heart beat if I ever needed restoration work done again.

Dora Cohen from Richmond Hill
Dora Cohen from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Flood in my condo apartment ....

I live in a condo apartment. The washer was too full and shook so much that the hose got unhooked. Subsequently, a flood occurred in the hallway, master bedroom, living room and dining room. I called Restoration 1 and they immediately sent me two gentlemen: Eric and Dorian. They told me that they would completely look after my problem. They gave me a quote and billed directly my home insurance company. Eric worked with me to reduce my insurance deductible so I would not have to pay any amount. They cleaned up the flood and even replaced the laminate floor in the above-mentioned areas. My apartment looks like no flood took place in it! I am very satisfied with their promptness and performance. I highly would recommend their services to anyone facing water damage issues.

Royce Lanier from Old Toronto
Royce Lanier from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

water damage repairs and restoration

We had extensive water damage from an overflowing sink on the top floor of a three story house. Eric and his crew arrived promptly and took care of the clean up and started the drying out process which took several days. By the time it was dry they had prepared estimates for the restoration work and began them as soon as we gave the OK. I was very impressed with their work and the fact that they stayed on the job until it was completed.

Wesam from Toronto
Wesam from Toronto

Water Damage / Repair

Working with Eric Simtob and his team from Restoration 1 was effortless!

After waking up one morning to severe water damage in our dining room, entryway and garage, we contacted our insurance company and they sent their "preferred contractor" out to asses our home and start emergency work. The emergency work that they did was done improperly and when we asked Eric for a second opinion, he showed us high moisture levels in our walls and floors, and explained that there was possibility for mold growth.

After consulting with Eric he assured us that his team would take care of the work and make sure it was done right. He also offered to deal with our insurance claim rep to ensure that none of the extra work required due to the neglect of the previous contractor would cost us anything out of our own pocket.

Restoration 1 was able to repair our home properly and efficiently and made the entire process a breeze! Eric provides excellent customer service, he listened to everything we needed and comes back to us exceeding our expectations. He is prompt with his responses and follows up to ensure our satisfaction. He is personable, easy to speak to and even when it seemed that our insurance company would not cover the additional cost for the work required to fix our home properly, he did not reduce the quality of the work and continued to negotiate with our insurance company to ensure the cost would not come back to us.

I would highly recommend Restoration 1 for any home repair with or without an insurance claim.

Thank you Restoration 1 for giving us our home back!

david marchbank from Toronto
david marchbank from Toronto

Basement Flood

Basement flooded and Restoration 1 was referred to me by my plumber. They showed up promptly and cleaned up all the damage caused by the flood. I also employed them to complete the restoration work once the basement was dried out. When they were completed it looked better that when I bought the house. The Restoration 1 guys are professional and reliable, I would recommend them to anyone who has been a victim of flood and need restoration work.

JR from Thornhill
JR from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Foul Smell!

One day I came home to a foul smell. I ignored it for a little while thinking it was garbage I hadn’t taken out. Turns out it was sewage backing up from the drain in the basement. I immediately called Restoration1 and Eric answered. He told me this was a common problem and would come check it out. He not only came as fast as he said he would but he came prepared with a crew! I was pleasantly surprised. They worked non-stop until my basement was all cleaned up. I will definitely call them in the future if need be!

Svetlana from Toronto
Svetlana from Toronto

Flood Cleanup

I found Restoration 1 on the internet after our home flooded. They did a very nice job, they worked with our insurance company with no issues, and we had no problems with them whatsoever.

More about Restoration 1 Toronto

At Restoration 1 Toronto we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Toronto will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration