Restoration 1 Toronto

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
925 Warden Ave #3 Toronto ON M1L 4C5
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Toronto  >  Restoration 1 Toronto

Reviews for Restoration 1 Toronto

Mike Snjaaric from Scarborough
Mike Snjaaric from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Basement Restoration

I was extremely happy with the service provided after a basement flood. After speaking with Eric, he had his team over within minutes. He was very reassuring and knowledgeable which helped ease the panic with both myself and my rather difficult tenants. Work was done quickly, efficiently and very professionally. The team was fantastic and I was very confident of the results. I would call Restoration 1 in a heart beat if I ever needed restoration work done again.

Dora Cohen from Richmond Hill
Dora Cohen from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Flood in my condo apartment ....

I live in a condo apartment. The washer was too full and shook so much that the hose got unhooked. Subsequently, a flood occurred in the hallway, master bedroom, living room and dining room. I called Restoration 1 and they immediately sent me two gentlemen: Eric and Dorian. They told me that they would completely look after my problem. They gave me a quote and billed directly my home insurance company. Eric worked with me to reduce my insurance deductible so I would not have to pay any amount. They cleaned up the flood and even replaced the laminate floor in the above-mentioned areas. My apartment looks like no flood took place in it! I am very satisfied with their promptness and performance. I highly would recommend their services to anyone facing water damage issues.

Royce Lanier from Old Toronto
Royce Lanier from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

water damage repairs and restoration

We had extensive water damage from an overflowing sink on the top floor of a three story house. Eric and his crew arrived promptly and took care of the clean up and started the drying out process which took several days. By the time it was dry they had prepared estimates for the restoration work and began them as soon as we gave the OK. I was very impressed with their work and the fact that they stayed on the job until it was completed.

Wesam from Toronto
Wesam from Toronto

Water Damage / Repair

Working with Eric Simtob and his team from Restoration 1 was effortless!

After waking up one morning to severe water damage in our dining room, entryway and garage, we contacted our insurance company and they sent their "preferred contractor" out to asses our home and start emergency work. The emergency work that they did was done improperly and when we asked Eric for a second opinion, he showed us high moisture levels in our walls and floors, and explained that there was possibility for mold growth.

After consulting with Eric he assured us that his team would take care of the work and make sure it was done right. He also offered to deal with our insurance claim rep to ensure that none of the extra work required due to the neglect of the previous contractor would cost us anything out of our own pocket.

Restoration 1 was able to repair our home properly and efficiently and made the entire process a breeze! Eric provides excellent customer service, he listened to everything we needed and comes back to us exceeding our expectations. He is prompt with his responses and follows up to ensure our satisfaction. He is personable, easy to speak to and even when it seemed that our insurance company would not cover the additional cost for the work required to fix our home properly, he did not reduce the quality of the work and continued to negotiate with our insurance company to ensure the cost would not come back to us.

I would highly recommend Restoration 1 for any home repair with or without an insurance claim.

Thank you Restoration 1 for giving us our home back!

david marchbank from Toronto
david marchbank from Toronto

Basement Flood

Basement flooded and Restoration 1 was referred to me by my plumber. They showed up promptly and cleaned up all the damage caused by the flood. I also employed them to complete the restoration work once the basement was dried out. When they were completed it looked better that when I bought the house. The Restoration 1 guys are professional and reliable, I would recommend them to anyone who has been a victim of flood and need restoration work.

JR from Thornhill
JR from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Foul Smell!

One day I came home to a foul smell. I ignored it for a little while thinking it was garbage I hadn’t taken out. Turns out it was sewage backing up from the drain in the basement. I immediately called Restoration1 and Eric answered. He told me this was a common problem and would come check it out. He not only came as fast as he said he would but he came prepared with a crew! I was pleasantly surprised. They worked non-stop until my basement was all cleaned up. I will definitely call them in the future if need be!

Svetlana from Toronto
Svetlana from Toronto

Flood Cleanup

I found Restoration 1 on the internet after our home flooded. They did a very nice job, they worked with our insurance company with no issues, and we had no problems with them whatsoever.

Anna from Oakville
Anna from Oakville

Floor replacement, removal of flood damage

We had a flood in our condo, which affected all of the floors in it.
Restoration 1 experts were prompt to arrive on site and check whether the water spread everywhere or not. I did not want to believe that it was everywhere for a long time, but using their eqiupment they showed to me that indeed the water did spread everywhere.

They consulted me before starting any work and were patient with many questions I had. Finally, we decided to remove that the whole condo had to be drived and that we would replace all of the floors.

This was a very difficult time, with much inconvenience for the whole family and lots of frustration. Regardless of this, the Restoration 1 staff and manager were very patient and polite with us. They did a great job of saving our place from mold promptly and then helping us with getting the floors redone.

All in all, this really stressful experience was not that stressful because of their help.

I was happy with the services and will be comfortable to recommend it to others.

Thanks Anna! We're very happy that we were able to help you. We will gladly accommodate your friends and family in the same manner should they require our services!

-Samantha

Dianne in Vaughan
Dianne in Vaughan

Water Damage from Leak in Roof

I arrived at the office one Wednesday Morning and found that the ceiling had Collapsed due to a leak in the roof. Water was soaked into the carpets, walls and furnature in the adjoining office. I called Restoration1 and spoke to the owner Eric. He had his crew in the office the same day removing all the damaged carpet, walls and furnature. Eric was a constant present in our office until the work was completed. Because of Restoration1 we were able to continue with our every day business. I would definately recommend Restoration1 to everyone.

Thanks Diane! Glad Restoration1 could be of service to you in such an unfortunate circumstance. Kindly consider us in the future for yourself and friends and we will gladly accommodate you and them in the same manner!

- Samantha

More about Restoration 1 Toronto

At Restoration 1 Toronto we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Toronto will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration