Blackstone Tub Refinishers

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
4909 Forego Avenue Southeast Calgary AB T2A 2C5
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Blackstone Tub Refinishers

Courtney  in Calgary

Great Service! Harry was on time, professional, friendly, and did a stellar job refinishing my tub.
Initially he came out to asses the damages on my tub, and was able to provide me a very comprehensive run down of the process to repair, and a competitive and affordable quote for the job.
During the process itself, he was very helpful answering the numerous questions I had, and came back a couple days after the original repair to touch up a couple of things I was picky about.
I would definitely call Blackstone for any future needs, and recommend them to anyone looking for a similar service.
My tub looks better than when it was brand new!

Job Price

It was great working with you Courtney and we thank you for choosing Blackstone Refinishing.

Holly in Calgary
1 review , ON

They were on time, and completed the job within the specified time frame. Everything was cleaned up at the completion, and my tub looks brand new! I am so glad I had this done.

Hi Holly.
Thank you for taking the time to do this review. It was a pleasure working with you.

WM in Calgary

Blackstone has been refinishing and repairing tubs in our multi-unit facility for several years now and have always proven to be reliable, providing quality work, follow-up, and service standards. We will continue to use them and highly recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Blackstone Refinishing

Blackstone has always been reliable and done good quality work. We've worked with them for a few years and would definitely recommend them to others. If you have a tub repair, Blackstone is the company!

Thank you for choosing Blackstone Refinishing

Great alternative to new tile and tub. I was very pleased with the result. The job took one day, plus an hour of clean up the next day. Very happy.

Jayne in Calgary

We've just moved into a house that was built in 1914 and were delighted to find that the original clawfoot was still in place. However it was definitely past it's best with rust around the plug and ground in dirt that would not clean up.
Harry has refinished the tub and it is now gleaming white in the interior and a lovely soft grey on the exterior. We are very happy with the transformation and recommend Blackstone and Harry highly.