Blackstone Tub Refinishers

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
4909 Forego Avenue Southeast Calgary AB T2A 2C5
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Blackstone Tub Refinishers

Holly in Calgary
1 review , ON

They were on time, and completed the job within the specified time frame. Everything was cleaned up at the completion, and my tub looks brand new! I am so glad I had this done.

Hi Holly.
Thank you for taking the time to do this review. It was a pleasure working with you.

WM in Calgary

Blackstone has been refinishing and repairing tubs in our multi-unit facility for several years now and have always proven to be reliable, providing quality work, follow-up, and service standards. We will continue to use them and highly recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Blackstone Refinishing

Blackstone has always been reliable and done good quality work. We've worked with them for a few years and would definitely recommend them to others. If you have a tub repair, Blackstone is the company!

Thank you for choosing Blackstone Refinishing

Great alternative to new tile and tub. I was very pleased with the result. The job took one day, plus an hour of clean up the next day. Very happy.

Jayne in Calgary

We've just moved into a house that was built in 1914 and were delighted to find that the original clawfoot was still in place. However it was definitely past it's best with rust around the plug and ground in dirt that would not clean up.
Harry has refinished the tub and it is now gleaming white in the interior and a lovely soft grey on the exterior. We are very happy with the transformation and recommend Blackstone and Harry highly.

Hi Jayne
Thank you for choosing Blackstone Refinishing.

My all-in-one tub & shower had over time sustained several small chips which were badly repaired.

I didn't know tub refinishing was an option until a contractor recommended Harry at Blackstone. I was holding off doing anything since I thought a complete replacement was the best option.

Harry provided me with a quote via email once I sent him photos. He arrived on time and was under the expected time to complete the refinish. He actually found other smaller chips that he repaired as well as the chips which had been badly repaired by another contractor. The refinish job was perfect, even the mis-matched paint areas from the previous botched job were handled professionally and competently.

Harry was a pleasure to work with, and his quote was bang on even after finding additional chips that needed repair. I highly recommend this contractor to at least look at a lower cost option if you are considering replacing a tub or shower unit. My tub looks new again.

Deb in Calgary

Loved what Harry did for us! He took a 1911 Clawfoot tub out of the Cecil hotel and turned it back into the thing of beauty that it was….I think even better! He went above and beyond what was required. He is a delightful man to work with and knows his stuff. We would not hesitate to use his services for another project and HIGHLY recommend him to other people! Thanks Harry!!

Sonya

AMAZING! Harry was very thorough and was always available to answer questions. Baron did an amazing job on refinishing the tub.
The tub was so disgusting, I wasn't sure if it could be refinished. It now looks like a new tub. Thank you Harry and Baron. I would highly recommend using Blackstone Tub Refinishers. Very professional and polite with amazing customer service.

Dave

I am a construction manager for a Wallace Fleming Design Renovate. Our usual tub detailer was unavailable. I called Blackstone for an immediate repair with short notice. They were able to fit me in. On time, clean, and very professional. Did a great job. I may have found a new tub detailer. I would recommend them to other GC's as well as the general public.

Thank you choosing Blackstone Refinishing

mum2one from Calgary

We purchased a villa with a old outdated jetted tub. The tub was in good working order however, the color was a dated yellow/cream color. So we looked for alternatives to give this old outdated tub a face lift! Harry was extremely organized and this crew who performed the work were very professional, punctual and cleaned up after they were done. We are extremely happy with how the tub turned out! It's like a completely new tub. I would highly and without hesitations recommend Blackstone!

More about Blackstone Tub Refinishers

Blackstone Refinishing are experts at refinishing bathtubs, reglazing ceramic tile, cultured marble, resurface sinks, as well as spot repairs on fiberglass, acrylic tub and shower units. We use industry proven materials and systems that have stood the test of time and are an excellent alternative to the replacement of worn bathtubs, showers, and out dated ceramic tile,saving you up to 75% on bathroom renovation costs. Reglazing also benefits the environment by not having to transport the waste materials of a renovation to the landfill including that old bathtub.

Blackstone Refinishing are also one of the most experienced installers of innovative bathtub to shower conversion systems in western Canada. Since 2007 we have been assisting seniors and individuals with disabilities, gain back their freedom and independence with safe access in to the bathtub area, without the expense of a full bathroom renovation. Converting your existing bathtub into a walk in tub today, with our Safety Bath door system or our bathtub to shower conversion system may be the difference of being able to remain independent at home or having to move into an assisted care facility.

In addition to residential customers, we also service, seniors retirement homes, seniors lodges, assisted care homes, property management companies,as well as investment properties, the hotel & motel industry, plumbing contractors and bathroom fixture suppliers.

Whether you are considering reglazing your bathtub, refinishing ceramic tile , or converting your existing bathtub into a walk in tub or shower, Blackstone Refinishing can provide you with affordable and safe bathing solutions.