Alpine Deck

Alpine Deck

Reviews for Alpine Deck

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

floating deck

Terrible workmanship! Planks are spaced unevenly. They used a nail gun which ruined the wood. The wood that they purchased was discounted scrap but they charged us full price! UNPROFESSIONAL

Robin Marleau from Oakville
Robin Marleau from Oakville

Quote on Deck

I was given a quote by Alpine Deck in excess of twice the amount of two other reputable companies and I had to give a deposit of 200.00 which has not been returned.

Marie in Etobicoke
Marie in Etobicoke

Double floor deck

John came and started the job, workers finished in a day. But left a mess. They did clear the plants but left it under the deck and so with the cement stone steps. Used them from a referral who gave rave reviews. Used my outside and garage outlets which blew the circuit breaker. Wish I hired someone else. Poor job. Wanted to be paid in cash

MJ in Brampton
MJ in Brampton

Deck addition

built deck smaller than discussed, left a mess, trespassed onto neighbour's property & used their hydro, harassed neighbour's elderly mother, insisting they had permission to use outlet, left new latch hanging from gate. Left gap in deck (that they did fix after I complained. Hung up on me when I complained and ignored my email of complaint.
Not a company I would ever use or recommend again.

Looking for Decks pros in Oakville?