Alpine Deck

Reviews for Alpine Deck

Matt
Matt

2 level deck....nailed

Wanted a 2 level deck built around our trees and with storage underneath and got exactly that.
John and his team arrived on time to the second. Cost was exactly as planned and they took the time to build the deck around and even through our trees to not ruin them.

Will definitely be going back to alpine when extending deck and putting in planters.

Luc from Milton
Luc from Milton

Great deck, built in a day or less as promised

We were looking at putting a deck in our backyard and started to reach out to various deck building companies. John was great and very responsive to all our requests through the whole process. They showed up a few days earlier and dug and poured the concrete forms. He said the deck would be built in a day and it wasn’t, it was built in 5 hours (they skirted the entire deck (14 by 16 feet) and added a ramp for our daughter who is in a wheelchair so she could access our above ground pool. Loving the new deck and Alpine Deck did a wonderful job!

J. Prakash in Mississauga
J. Prakash in Mississauga

Remove old deck and install new one

Recently John and his team removed our old deck and installed a new one. We are very happy with the service and quality. The project was completed on time as promised without any hassle. We paid exactly what was agreed. There were no hidden charges. After completing the work the backyard was cleaned well. We would highly recommend this company.

Peter in
Peter in

Deck rebuilding

John and his crew came at 7 AM as promised, with special tools, and like a Military Commandos, an old deck 25' x 12'... in 2 hours removed the old railings and planks, and where gone!...two days latter, at 7 AM, started rebuilding the deck, 3 hours latter all was done, they surely know what they are doing!, will recommend Alpine Deck, but.....DO NOT order low grade deck wood!....after just a week, my deck wood becomes to split, twist and splinter like crazy!....if I have known, would spend more $$ and use cedar wood!

Review has 1 previous version
Dronepilot in
Dronepilot in

Back yard deck

I had Alpine Deck build a deck for me to replace an old collapsed deck that had been removed recently. John came out to see the site and gave me a quote, also showed photos of what it would look like. Once the schedule was known, they were quick to have materials delivered and the deck was done the very next morning. Looks and feels great under my feet.

Cedar Deck and Deck Roof

I had Alpine Deck originally scheduled to build a deck roof on the back of my house. I had a change in my plan and wanted to add a deck just prior to the build date. John was great in responding and coordinating the additional work and materials within a day and the nothing missed a beat. Materials were delivered and the roof and cedar deck were both built that same day. Great workmanship, looks great! Looking forward to enjoying the new summer living space.

Review has 1 previous version
The Martin's  in ??????????
The Martin's in ??????????

Backgarden deck

From the first point of contact we had professional, personal service and all appointments were on time. John responded to my questions in a timely fashion and we had complete confidence in our decision to move forward with Alpine deck. The materials showed up as scheduled and team was efficient, organized and tidy. Would definitely recommend the team and are looking forward to a great patio season. We can't believe how simple and painless the entire process, we still haven't heard from some contractors and our deck is already good to go!

1 review Milton, ON

Back Yard Deck

“Alpine Deck is the company for you if you want a good quality deck at a fair, competitive price.
After researching various companies online, I was pleasantly surprised from my first communications with John, until the crew left my home after 3.5 hours building my deck.
All my questions were answered, my yard was tidy afterwards, and the deck was built efficiently and quickly. I highly recommend Alpine Deck, John and his crew were very professional, courteous , and trustworthy.” Milton
Frank C

Jeff from Oakville in Oakville
Jeff from Oakville in Oakville

Perfect deck, exactly what was promised. Most reliable contractor I have ever dealt with

I read some other reviews on Homestar and they didn't add up to my experience at all.
Alpine seemed to charge a bit of a premium for doing exactly what they say they are going to do: tear down a deck and build a high quality deck on time and within a very short period of time.
I found a better price, but chose the company I felt was going to do the best job and do what they promised. Their crew worked incredibly hard and knew exactly what they were doing.
There was some sawdust, but that was to be expected. I have young kids and a pool so I checked very carefully for nails, splinters, etc and couldn't find one scrap.
Easiest contractors I have ever dealt with.

floating deck

Terrible workmanship! Planks are spaced unevenly. They used a nail gun which ruined the wood. The wood that they purchased was discounted scrap but they charged us full price! UNPROFESSIONAL