World Of Stone Inc

World Of Stone Inc

Reviews for World Of Stone Inc

mazeff
mazeff

Kitchen quartz counter purchase and install

Gorden is extremely knowledgeable and I learned so much about the different stone counters on the market and where to find what I was looking for. His measurements perfect and his installation team (Enrique) did a fantastic job! Our kitchen is magazine worthy. Thank you World of Stone, Melanie

JasonLexue44 in Vaughan
JasonLexue44 in Vaughan

Granite/ Quartz.

Gordon has been supplying and installing granite and quartz for my client a New Home Builder for the last 15 years. He's been reliable and on time with his deliveries and installs. I've personally found him to be kind and he takes pride in his work

CWK : Interior Consultant

Dear Karen,
Thank you for your continual support over all these years. I look forward to working with you for many more to come.
Regards, Gordon

Pksmk55
Pksmk55
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Installed granite counters.

Challenging granite countertops installed by Gordon's installers. Measuring and templates took 3 1/2 hours and turned out accurate. Three slabs of granite were cut and installed in about 7 hours.
Overall very happy with the experience.

It was a pleasure working for you.
Regards,
Gordon

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

House Reno

Gordon was a pleasure to work with. His shop is a little far from us but well worth the drive. He did the counter for our kitchen and island, the vanity for the powder room, and the main bathroom with two sinks. It all looks fabulous!!

Thank you Claudia. It was a pleasure working with you.

Nola Nikols from Aurora, Ontario
Nola Nikols from Aurora, Ontario
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom Thresholds

As a broker in real estate, many friends and clients look for a referral regarding various trades when renovating their home.

I had the opportunity to experience first hand the quality workmanship and exceptional service provided by World of Stone. Gordon DeWorsop and his team will deliver as promise.
It was a pleasure doing business with Van who is knowledgeable and experienced. My bathroom thresholds look stunning and were ready on time… I couldn't ask for better Customer Service !

Sam
Sam
3 reviews Beeton, ON

Granite Countertop & Sink Install

Gordon is a great, easy going, flexible, and professional guy to work and deal with. My wife and I searched high and low for someone who talked to us straight up with no BS, and not feeling like they're holding back something. With Gordon, what you see and hear is what you get, and you'll never be disappointed. The amount of little freebies he gives here and there really make it worthwhile with him. He's got a small but talented team, and I had no problem paying him the price he asked, since he never put a markup on the granite. You will not be sorry with hiring World Of Stone!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my company on homestar.
If their is any way I can be of service to you in the future please do not hesitate to call me.
Regards,
Gordon

Bob Gebala from Toronto
Bob Gebala from Toronto

granite installation

….they are great contractors to deal with, from Gord who quoted the job to the installer Enrique. Excellent value for their work, prompt on schedule, meticulous finish ….and our fireplace looks amazing. I will definitively recommend them to our friends.
Eva & Bob Thornhill

More about World Of Stone Inc

We are fabricators and installers of granite, marble & quartz countertops with over 25 years of experience in both the residential & commercial markets. With thousands of countertops installed we have built an enviable track record in the industry, making us one of the most sought after elite fabricators and installers in Canada.

Our goal is to see your concepts right through to completion with ease, professionalism and service that goes beyond just the installation so that you can enjoy your countertop for many years to come. Your kitchen is the heart of your home. It's a place where family, friends and loved ones gather to share meals and memories. Your kitchen therefore should be functional, yet pleasant and inviting. If you love your home, but are not satisfied with your kitchen, we have a perfect solution for you! We can help you create the kitchen of your dreams.