Longhouse Electric

Gas Line Installation
MISSISSAUGA ON L5R4A5
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Mississauga  >  Longhouse Electric

Reviews for Longhouse Electric

Plug issues at master bedroom

Ali is Professional and has expertise in electrical field. I find him honest and his prices are very relevant in compare to other electrician. My regular electrician couldn’t make and I had to find somebody to repairs electrical issues at my home so connected with Ali and received his service after a day. Going forward I will only use Ali as a my electrician. Thanks Ali for your service

Thanks

Kodanda in Mississauga
Kodanda in Mississauga

New outlet in the utility room

Had an urgent need for an extra outlet in the utility room and called longhouse electric. Ali responded and was very pleasant to deal with. He came over quickly, checked the work that is needed and was done in no time. will definitely call Ali again for electrical work.

Fahad from Mississauga
Fahad from Mississauga

Electrical Work

I was in the middle of a renovation where we are having a couple of walls removed. I contacted many electricians to have several outlets and switches relocated so that the renovation could continue. Most did not return calls or would require 2-3 weeks advance notice. However, Ali from Longhouse was prompt and the work was completed 2 days after my initial contact. The work was done clean and precise and Ali kept me up to date with every step along the way. I will be having more work completed in my kitchen soon and I will definitely be relying on Longhouse again.

More about Longhouse Electric

The electricians at LONGHOUSE ELECTRIC. are fully Certified and we perform all work to meet or exceed the electric wiring standards set by The Electrical Safety Authority ( ESA). we offer a full range of high-quality residential, commercial and retail Electrical Contractor Services at reasonable prices. Your safety is our ...