Appliances Citywide

Reviews for Appliances Citywide

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto

Oven repair

I will always use Appliances Citywide and I would highly recommend this company to everyone. I called for service at 4 pm on Friday afternoon. I explained to the gentleman that my oven broke and I was having a party the next day. Rob came at 7:15 pm and repaired it for me. That is service over and above the norm. Thanks so much Rob for the amazing service and great price!

Fridge repair

Very fast response time was at my door same day within hours. Great on the phone and very clear . Rob was very professional and you could tell he new what he was doing, will for sure call again .

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Appliances

Rob was great! He came right away and repaired my fridge quickly at a very reasonable cost. He was very friendly. I would recommend Rob for any appliance needs. I will call this company again if I ever need to.

Mani from Scarborough
Mani from Scarborough
1 review Toronto, PE

Service for fridge

I called Rob for my KitchenAid fridge this morning and he was here before noon and he had my fridge working again within half an hour. I found Rob very polite and professional, i will definitely call the same company for any service in future and do recommend this company to my all friends and family.

Jennifer Trochanowski from Pickering
Jennifer Trochanowski from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Washing Machine Repair

We have called Appliances Citywide several times for different appliances and wouldn't consider calling anyone else. We always get quick service and fair prices. We never have to wait long to have him come out. Rob is a very friendly and helpful person. He is quick and tidy. He will only repair the parts that need to be fixed, he is very trustworthy. You won't be disappointed!

gulshan sharma from Toronto
gulshan sharma from Toronto

good service for fridge and washer

Service was timely and repair was done professionally. Both appliances running quite good since repair.Cost of repair reasonable.Recommended the services to friends and some clients and they never had any complain.

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Dishwasher wouldn't drain

My five year old Bosch dishwasher all of a sudden wouldn't drain. I called Rob and within three hours was at my house and fixed the issue. He arrived when he said he would and was a super nice guy!

Nick from Toronto  from Toronto
Nick from Toronto from Toronto

Stove repair

Assisted Review

Rob came to fix my stove on the weekend. He arrived at the time he said he would. He was very friendly and polite. He fixed my stove right away and its working just fine now. Very happy with the service.

More about Appliances Citywide

Appliances City Wide is a licensed and insured in-home appliance repair service catering to Toronto, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa. Our highly knowledgeable and experienced technicians have over 22 years of experience and offer our customers fast, friendly, efficient services they can trust. At Appliances City Wide we believe in ...