Appliance Repair

GE fridge stopped working Aug 26/2016

416-671-1924
Mississauga
L5B 2C9

GE fridge motor burnt out, Awesome technician identified the problem very quickly. Parts ordered and the whole transaction was covered under 1 cost! 2 service calls, all within expected timeframes.

The technician was the key! He was honest and very helpful, if the company wears out these kinds of technicians, they are toast. If they keep them, 10 stars!

Hello Janice,

Thank you for your review.

Our technicians are trained to service appliances in a professional manner.

If you need any further appliance repair needs please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,
Appliance Service Experts.

Subzero ice maker repair

416-671-1924
Mississauga
L5B 2C9

I was compelled to write a review about my experience with Kevin who came to repair my ice maker. He was a true professional, honest and looking out for the customer 100%. Within 10 minutes he diagnosed the problem and gave me several options on how best to repair the problem with approximate costs. A new ice maker need to be ordered and he went out of his way to investigate the least expensive option. After leaving he called me and said he thought of yet another option that would even save me more money. Kevin is one-of-a kind appliance repair professional.

lori in Toronto
lori in Toronto

Miele dishwasher repair

Kevin is the rarest of gems. He is an honest, kind and competent appliance repairman. He arrived on time (maybe a little earlier than promised - which suited me fine ) was courteous and friendly. He explained what was wrong, showed me what was wrong - repaired the problem and left - all within about 30 minutes. Truly amazing!

Quick & Successful Service

Kevin appeared and saved the day! We needed a quick turn around as we were selling out home in 3 days and needed all appliances in working order. Kevin was in and out in 30 minutes and completely saved the day!

chris in Oakville
chris in Oakville

Quick & Honest

The technician (Kevin) was great. He diagnosed the issue, applied the corrective measure and was out the door within 15 minutes. I have had past experiences (whether it be a vehicle or an appliance) where the technician tried to maximize the charges no matter what. Kevin is clearly not that kind of guy. I would would use ASE again - for sure.

Colette Danyliuk in Toronto
Colette Danyliuk in Toronto

Fantastic service!

I called ASE after googling Miele repairs and noticing their positive reviews on this site. I called on Monday and Kevin came on Tuesday. He was SO helpful, giving me a lot of information about the potential problems with my Miele cooktop and gave me a price breakdown for the repairs, then showed me the price and info about NEW Miele stoves as well as Bosch and Thermador so that I could see if it would be worth spending the money to repair mine. He explained that Miele parts come from Germany, so are quite costly and the expense for repair could amount to half the price of a new stove. He also checked my Miele dishwasher, for no added charge and gave me outstanding use tips about my Thermador ovens, dishwasher, my Subzero fridge and even about my old Maytag washer. I knew before hand that there was an $80 service charge, which is standard, but Kevin gave me so much of his time, was so knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant, I know who to call if I do decide to go ahead with the repair on my stove and any other repairs on appliances.

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great positive review. I will pass your comments to Kevin. He is really a super technician. We strive to give our customers superior service.

Thanks again!

Nick R from Toronto
Nick R from Toronto

Dishwasher Repair - Miele

Have an issue with my Miele dishwasher. Called Miele and they were book appts into next week. I enquired about recommended 3rd parties and they referred me to Appliance Service Experts. Owner was professional on the phone and he sent KEVIN who arrived the next day as promised.

Kevin, quickly and honestly diagnosed the problem. He provided a quote but also told me that I may want to consider replacement at this time given the age of the dishwasher. Itemized other issues that may arise for similar reasons but was happy to help either way.

He was also very knowledgeable about the current Miele promotion for new machines as well as specifics on actually equivalent and higher priced replacements.

Although I will likely look to replace the dishwasher I very much appreciated Kevin's honesty and competence.

Dear Customer

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide service for your dishwasher. Our policy is to provide exceptional and honest service to our clients. Kevin sends his regards and thanks. He will be happy to provide service to you in the future.

Best regards

LS in Etobicoke
LS in Etobicoke

Great service

This is our 3rd time using Appliance Service Experts. This company is prompt, professional and trustworthy. Kevin had serviced our washing machine a couple of years ago. A drum needed to be replaced - it was going to cost the same as getting a new washing machine. Kevin went through the different manufacturers and products available - it helped us tremendously with our selection. This time around, it was our dishwasher. We called on a Sunday, Kevin came by the next day to check it out, and it was fixed on Tuesday with the replacement part. He cleaned up after himself, and even tightened a loose cabinet door knob! It's wonderful - and a relief - to have a company that you can trust and rely on for appliance repairs.

Dear Customer

Kevin sends his regards for your gracious comments. We are happy to have served you. We will continue to serve you in the future.

Thanks again

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Miele stove top estimate

Kevin went out to our downtown condo which is tenanted to check on a Miele stove top which had burners that were not working. He called back with an estimate and was great at explaining the issue. He later called back to explain that Miele was charging extra for the parts and recommended that we not service our current stove top as it is almost the same price as purchasing a new one. He told us about a warehouse sale and even discounted the service call! Thanks Kevin, appreciate you honesty and I will definitely be recommending your services to property management at our condo!

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your positive comments on the service done by Kevin. We make it our business to satisfy all the needs of our customer.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

repair Miele dishwasher

After a renovation, our dishwasher was not working. another service company diagnosed the problem over the phone as a motor to be replaced. that servicemen finally appeared, confirmed a mote must be replaced and estimated $500-$800. we finally called Appliance Service Experts (referred to them by Miele). Kevin came and diagnosed the problem as a plug that had not been knocked (draining through the garbage disposal)out by the contractor. Only charge was service call. Last week same dishwasher stopped working. Kevin showed up, perfectly punctual and checked the error messages, diagnosed the problem and explained all the possibilities and possible repair options very clearly. It meant replacing a part which was faulty to see whether or not the other errors would clear. They did and I was very satisfied with the professional manner, clear explanation, fairness of the cost (all explained in advance) as well as Kevin's neat appearance and work as well as a very pleasant manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to relate your positive experience with our technician, Kevin. We strive to do the best for our customers.

We sill be happy to send Kevin to do any service calls in the future.

More about Appliance Service Experts

Dear Valued Customers, ​ As of October 21, 2016 we will no longer be providing appliance repair services for new customers. We will continue to service our existing and Miele appliance customers. If you are an existing customer and would like to have someone contact you about prior service please ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Missisisauga?