Laptoprepair.ca

Review for Laptoprepair.ca

vince mirabelli in North york
vince mirabelli in North york

Computer restore windows 7

My laptop crashed so I brought it on to repair shop on Keele st.
After being told window would have to be reinstalled and restored it would cost $80.
My issue was when I went back to pick up laptop and paying the attendant I was told my battery charger is not the correct one for my laptop and therefore not charging.
Excuse me,
There was nothing wrong with MY charger but the one they had attached to my laptop had a line through it scratched and I can assure you this one was not the one I walked in with.

I had to buy another one from eBay and I won't be going back so stay away folks.