The Mattress and Sleep Company

Bedding & Linens
7337 Macleod Trail SW Calgary AB T2H 0L8
HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Calgary  >  The Mattress and Sleep Company
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Mattress and Sleep Company

Ian from Calgary

I've been very happy with our mattress. We've had it for over a year now, and I still think it's the best mattress I've ever slept on. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely.

Last week I went back for a pillow. Same story. The pillow is expensive, but I've very happy with it. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your comments! We're delighted that your mattress is the best you've ever slept on!

lloyd from Calgary

highly recommend! found Dylan & his team to be very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. great experience from initial store visit to set up in home. have had mattress & sheets 2+ yrs now and very happy with purchase. will be our go to store for future bedding needs.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words and support!

Thompson.S

We ordered a TEAM 7 dining table, bench, chairs and buffet from the Calgary location in early 2016. Although its a long wait (quoted 4-5 months and it did take the full 5) for furniture from Europe I am so delighted with the outcome. TMASC kept us updated along the way so that we were aware of the progress of our order.

Upon arrival delivery was smooth and easy. Everything was fine although the table and buffet both had a few small blemishes from shipping. Christo from TMASC came out to our home that evening and showed us how to use the included care kit. Everything was 100% perfect after a quick once over.

Overall great experience. No pressure sales, honest advice and truly incredible product quality.

Job Price

We appreciate your honest review. Your dining room looks absolutely incredible!

Jackie

Dylan at The Mattress and Sleep Company was instrumental in helping us pick out a new mattress. He was very knowledgeable and patient with us as we tried out various models in the store. He wanted us to make the best decision to suit our needs. I would recommend The Mattress and Sleep Company to anyone!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Mark in Duncan
1 review Duncan, BC

My wife and I have purchased Abyss towels several times over the years - always from a nearby brick and mortar store. When we renovated our bathroom, though, we decided to try TMASC as they had the best prices we could find. We were a bit nervous to spend that much (>$750) at an online retailer but we gave it a shot.

We're very glad we did.

Their online site was easy to navigate and their prices were the lowest we found in Canada. Their order follow up was very professional and our order was processed straight away.

As this was a custom order we had a bit of a wait for it but when the order was ready they were shipped to our door and were perfect!

We had a small problem with some color bleeding and thought we were stuck. But when we approached their customer service department with the pictures and description they immediately contacted the manufacturer and had the problem dealt with. To be honest I doubt we'd have received such good service at our local retailer. It's not often you get treated better by an online merchant than a brick and mortar one.!

We will DEFINITELY give them our future business and recommend them highly.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mark! It's never fun with a problem occurs, and we greatly appreciate your patience on the colour bleeding issue. It's not a common issue on these towels, yet we were glad to be made aware of it and to have the opportunity to help.

Joe Sun from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I searched many stores for the right mattress for my child. Seeing a child spends so much time in bed sleeping this was an important purchase for me. The team at Mattress & Sleep Co were helpful and I was able to find the best bed at the best price. Would highly recommend!

Phil from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

In a word fantastic. It was a hard sell because it took some convincing to spend that much money on a mattress. I already have two $2000.00 plus mattresses in both my guest rooms that just did not offer me the relief that I needed so I was desperate. I am so glad that Ruth convinced me to try the Green Sleep Dolcezza.

Words are inadequate to convey what it means to be able to get a full nights sleep, I just wish I had done this sooner. I guess sometimes it’s true and you do get what you pay for.

I highly recommend the product but also the sales person. Ruth was informative, understanding, patient, and at no time did I feel any pressure.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you

Neil in Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Was in the market for a premium crib mattress. Stumbled upon this store after looking at almost every other mattress company. The staff is very knowledgable and has a no pressure atmosphere. They seem to only have higher quality products and don't seem to have any of the standard cheap quality beds that the others have. Within 30 minutes they showed me all products they offered and helped me choose the "perfect" mattress. II was very happy with our purchase and the service given.

More about The Mattress and Sleep Company

The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated business based in Alberta, Canada. The business was founded by Richard Buchfink along with his sons Dylan and Daniel, his brother Rudy and their collective families. Dylan and Daniel are now the principal owners, with Dylan in Calgary and ...