Bath Solutions of Halton

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Burlington  >  Bath Solutions of Halton

Reviews for Bath Solutions of Halton

Liz in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

I hired this company to remove a bathtub and install a walk-in shower in our condo. Brad was very accommodating and listened carefully to our requests and requirements. The work was done carefully and thoroughly and for the most part to our satisfaction. My only reservation is that the new shower head does not seem to have the pressure I would have liked but that is just a personal preference.

John Hood in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

This was a total reno of a small bathroom; remove wall and floor tiles, remove tub, toilet and vanity, refinish walls, re-tile floor, new vanity, new toilet and install a shower. The work was of high quality and it was finished in the estimated time. What's not to like?

Rhianna in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

We had to do emergency tiling when we moved into our house. As they were being done the contractor chipped our tub. We lived with it for a while and got sick of the cheap tile and chipped metal tub. We decided to go with Bath Solutions. So incredibly happy with it. After a few weeks I found a scratch on the tub edge and had no idea where it came from. Brad came out within a few days of my contacting him and fixed it right up! I would recommend this company!

Rhianna,

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback about your experience with us. You guys were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad to hear everyone is enjoying the new tub and wall system.

Thank you for your business and trusting us with this project.

Suzanne Chuck in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

We recently had one of our bathrooms remodelled by bath solutions. Their professional commitment was beyond question. The company did a fantastic job, and all specification were meticulously adhered to.

Colin, SE Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

With the exception of government bureaucrats, I've never found anyone more difficult to deal with then this company. Maybe it's because I was spending less than $2000 on a DIY kit instead of a $5000 installation job, but the owner is unreliable, unresponsive and downright lacking in customer service skills.

At Bath Solutions we work with customers that vary in all sizes of projects or budgets and we are proudly able to offer options that meet both their budgets and project needs. Regardless of how much our customers decide to spend, we are committed to providing good customer service and a positive experience.

We had spent an extensive amount of time working with you since you first visited our office in January 2015 looking to purchase one of our 'Do-it-Yourself' (DIY) shower wall kits making recommendations, suggestions and addressing all of your questions regarding the features, benefits, installation processes prior to you deciding to purchase one of our DIY shower kits in November. Although it is not part of our standard service for retail DIY customers, I personally came out to your house on a Sunday evening (when your wife was available) delivering samples to assist with selecting a colour that coordinated with the rest of the bathroom. Despite my office being closed for the Christmas and New Year`s holiday, I made myself available for you to pick-up your order so that you could start your project on time in January as you had planned.

We appreciate your business and it is unfortunate that our customer service did not meet with your expectations. If you would like to discuss further please contact us.

Leslee Papin from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Our new tub ceiling and walls look awesome.. like real marble. Everything was done professionally and on time.The overall experience was excellent. Thank you Brad. Everybody loves the new bathroom!

Allan from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

My wife and I both have mobility challenges and are retired. We researched a number of options and chose Bath Solutions of Halton. Brad Klager was delight to deal with from start to finish.
The job started on time and he kept us informed as the start date approached. He projected approximately 4 days for the job to be completed. In fact the entire job was done in 2 days. The workmanship and craftsmanship were superb.
It has made our lives so much easier. Our neighbours are so impressed that a number of them will be calling Brad for quotations.
Thank you Brad and Bath Solutions of Halton!!

Anita from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Our home had two bathrooms requiring major, major renovations, including creating a new shower and bath tub arrangements. This was our first experience with a contractor and were extremely pleased with the patience of both Brad and Matt with changes to the original contract. Work was completed in a professional and timely manner and everything was explained clearly to us during the renovation. Love our new bathrooms. Thanks Brad and Matt

linda robin in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Seemed very professional. The salesman came out to take some measurements and give us a quote. We decided to proceed but as the installation date approached, I had difficulty getting a hold of the salesman. I would call the store and while the female that answered was always very polite, she never knew anything about what was going on and would always put me throught to the saleman's cell number, which of course, always went to voice mail. He would usually(but not always) call back after a few days. The day of installation, one man, alone, showed up to remove/install an enameled steel tub. He managed (?) to remove the old tub, but needed my son's help to bring the new one upstairs. The bathtub was too small (narrow) so he had to put a quarter round trim down (and a lot of caulking!!!)across the front of the tub. The panel that comes down in front of the tub was cut a 1/2 inch too short on one side so he caulked the crap out of it to fill it in. The wrap around ceiling panel sticks out about a quarter inch from the wall (so it was really easy to paint because the brush fit in behind the panel - no caulking!) He managed to break the drywall on the opposite side of the wall, so he had to patch that wall (he would have painted as well but I didn't have the right colour and had to go out and buy more). There's a air pocket behind the long wall panel and to top it all off, he caulked around the panels with silicone caulking. So now that I've repainted my bathroom a blue/grey, I have a lovely shade of orange ringing the bathtub surround! He also left black scuff marks from the front door all the way up to the en suite (which includes across my new hardwood floor!) When I pointed this out, the installer bent down, licked his thumb, and started scratching away at one marks and said "it's nothing, it'll come right off". I wanted to ask "by whom" but was too angry! The installation was in June and the installer said the salesman will touch base with me in the next few weeks. It's now the middle of August and I've yet to hear from anyone.