Best Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T3B 5W4

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Best Doors Inc.

Chad Kapatch from Calgary
Chad Kapatch from Calgary

Garage Door Replacement

We had needed a new garage door and had contacted a few companies through homestars to get some information. Tony was prompt, quick to answer and gave us all the information we needed. When we asked him to install the door he was quick to order the door and when it arrived did a fantastic job uninstalling the old door and installing the new door. I would recommend Tony for any future garage door installs.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service.

Pamela  in Calgary
Pamela in Calgary

Garage Door Spring Fix

Tony was awesome! Faster than a pizza delivery! Seriously, I called and he was onsite within 30 minutes and another 30 mins he was finished the job! Excellent Customer Service.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your business!

Stacy from Calgary
Stacy from Calgary

Garage door repair

We didn’t know if the springs had broke but something was not right. Called the company at 745am and someone was out within the hour. They were honest and didn’t try get us to replace additional things that didn’t need to be replaced. I will use this company again and recommend them to Friends.

Thanks Stacy for taking the time to review our work. It was our pleasure making sure your door works properly.

Squadwiz in Calgary
Squadwiz in Calgary

Garage door repair

Quick, efficient service. We paid what we were initially quoted for a garage door spring replacement. Work was done in less than 30 mins and we had a working garage door after. Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your business.

Matthew in Calgary
Matthew in Calgary

Great service and pricing!

Had a great experience with Best Doors and wanted to leave them a review. My wall button for my garage door had stopped working. I also wanted to get my door checked and serviced as a preventative measure.

I found Best Doors on HomeStars. When I called to make an appointment, Tony was pleasant and professional to deal with over the phone. He showed up right on time.

Tony ended up replacing my wall button. He even replaced both the lights in my opener and the battery in the outside wall panel for me. While he was inspecting and servicing my door, he noticed that the company (not him) that had replaced my springs 2.5 years ago had the wrong spring type and tension on one side of the door. He adjusted it and the door is much smoother and quieter since.

His rates are very reasonable as well: he told me that his charge for replacing the springs was nearly $400 cheaper than I paid! ?

All in all, I had a great experience with Best Doors and would recommend them to anybody who needs their garage serviced or repaired. Tony is pleasant, professional and thorough. His attention to detail was evident from the way that he identified and corrected a problem that I didn’t even know was there! He’s my go-to garage guy from now on, and if you’re reading this, he should be yours, too!

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We strive to offer the best possible customer service to everyone. Thanks for your business!

Dan
Dan

New Garage door opener

Tony was fantastic to work with! Our garage opener snapped due to wear/tear (15 + years) and cold (-20 C). He came out and examined it and gave us our options. We went with a new garage door opener and he installed it in the cold in about an hour. He was on time and a pleasure to work with. If we have anything happen with our garage door, he will be the first one I call.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your business.

Jean
Jean

Garage Door Repair

Tony arrived promptly, estimated the cost, and fixed the door.
He started immediately and finished within the hour.
He provided detailed info on the condition of the door and opener.

I highly recommend Best Doors Inc.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service.

Pam in Calgary
Pam in Calgary
4 reviews De Winton, AB

Garage Door Replacement

My garage door quit going up and down, apparently a spring was broken. I put out the request on Home Stars and Tony called me within 20 minutes I guess. He made an appointment to come replace the springs the next day at 3:30pm. He showed up perfectly on time.

We chatted a bit and I told him the story - thinking I needed 2 new springs. He asked if I'd consider replacing the entire door because it is ... gulp ... badly needing replacement. (I bought this house 9 years ago and it the same door still - and yes, it did BADLY need replacement).

I told him a new door isn't in the budget, and he said "oh I totally understand". I honestly thought a new door would cost me $7k to $8k. So, I asked him how much it would cost to replace the door. Much o my surprise, Tony told me it would cost approx $1600 to $1700. Wow I was floored! Only 25% of some mystery price I had in my head from somewhere - wow... where did I get that number from? I have no idea.

Tony took out the measuring tape and then gave us a brochure to look at, advising which were the appropriate doors for our garage measurements.

We asked about getting the windows at the top to let in extra light and Tony advised against it. Our garage is on the back of the house so it opens to the alley. He said a new garage door with windows could be a security risk. So, he totally did NOT go in for the upsell!

We made an appointment for the following Wednesday at 9am for a new door install. Again, showed up on time and got to work.

Tony provided a 3 layer, insulated garage door for our garage. He removed and disposed of the old door too so we didn't have to deal with that.

The new door is soooooooo QUIET!!! And it works like a dream. So glad we went with a replacement door instead of new springs.

Highly recommend Tony at Best Doors. Excellent service, excellent pricing and very professional.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services Pam. We really appreciate it!

CHAD in Calgary
CHAD in Calgary

AWESOME SERVICE!

I hired Tony to fix my garage a while back. He did such an amazing job I saved his number. I had another minor issue with the garage door so I called Tony. He could have easily made a house call and charged me. I would have been happy to pay. But he realized the issue was so simple he told me a quick fix over the phone. Amazing. That is how you generate long term business. He will be my door guy forever and I will tell anyone who needs door service to call Tony. I heard about him from a friend who got great service from him. It seems Tony gives great service everywhere he goes. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review.

Dani
Dani

Condo Building Garage Door

We needed the garage door of our condo building serviced and using HomeStars I was lucky enough to find Tony @ Best Door Inc. He was great!! Very professional, no nonsense kind of guy. He showed up early, and was able to service our door and let me know of any issues that may come in the future. I will definitely be using Best Doors again for any of my garage door needs.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate it.

More about Best Doors Inc.

The objective of Best Doors Inc. is to be an engaging door company. We will work to build lifelong relationships with our customers based on quick service,professional conduct, and trust to do the job right. We will strive to meet or exceed customer expectations. We want to have our customers for life, and are committed to making it happen.

Choose Best Doors Inc. for all your Garage Door Services in the Calgary area!