Best Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
AB

Reviews for Best Doors Inc.

CHAD in Calgary
CHAD in Calgary

AWESOME SERVICE!

I hired Tony to fix my garage a while back. He did such an amazing job I saved his number. I had another minor issue with the garage door so I called Tony. He could have easily made a house call and charged me. I would have been happy to pay. But he realized the issue was so simple he told me a quick fix over the phone. Amazing. That is how you generate long term business. He will be my door guy forever and I will tell anyone who needs door service to call Tony. I heard about him from a friend who got great service from him. It seems Tony gives great service everywhere he goes. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review.

Dani
Dani

Condo Building Garage Door

We needed the garage door of our condo building serviced and using HomeStars I was lucky enough to find Tony @ Best Door Inc. He was great!! Very professional, no nonsense kind of guy. He showed up early, and was able to service our door and let me know of any issues that may come in the future. I will definitely be using Best Doors again for any of my garage door needs.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate it.

Christine from Calgary
Christine from Calgary

Garage Door servicing

We found the company on Homestars and are we happy we called. Tony was excellent. Our garage door made a lot of noise and had probably not been taken care of since the garage door and opener was installed almost 20 years ago. Tony checked everything and answered our questions. He was polite and friendly and told us what to watch for in case there are problems in the future. He even set up two remote controls and also installed some edging on the door that had never been installed. After Tony was finished I no longer worried that the door would fall on my car when I opened it. Great work -- thank you Tony. If we ever need more work done, we will call Tony.

Thanks for taking the time to send in a review. We try to make every customer's experience the same as yours.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door repair

Tony was awesome! Professional, skilled and honest - everything we were looking for. My Dad is older and was very worried about someone taking advantage of him. He was really happy after Tony came and fixed the garage door. Thanks!!

Thanks for the kind words. I make every attempt to make all of my customers feel the same way.

Missaghi from Calgary
Missaghi from Calgary

Garage Door Cable Repair

Tony was extremely kind and professional. I own a double door (two-car) garage and one of the doors had a snapped cable. My initial thought was that both sets of cables may need to be replaced, given that the doors are the same age. Tony very honestly did his assessment and told me that only the door with the snapped cable needed repairs (due to the side that that door sees more action). His fee was quite fair, and he got the work done in a timely fashion. He also suggested regular lubrication every 6 months to keep the doors in excellent working order.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. This platform helps us to continue to keep our level of customer service as high as possible.

Shannon & Alan in Calgary
Shannon & Alan in Calgary

New garage door and opener install

Great experience from start to finish. Tony is very professional and responds quickly. We had a few quotes, but Tony provided a good quote and was able to do the work within two weeks. We also liked the fact that the doors he used were made in Canada!
I honestly wish that all our experiences with contractors went this smoothly. Tony is a class act all the way!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your business.

Steve H in Calgary
Steve H in Calgary

Replacement of garage door opener

My garage door opener had been repaired (sprocket replacement) about 5 weeks earlier, then failed again on Saturday. Not wanting to go through another repair, I purchased a new garage door opener late that evening and turned to Homestars to find a professional. Tony at Best Doors Inc. responded on Sunday morning, and I contacted him the next day to arrange for installation. He was able to come to my house early Monday evening, accommodating my work schedule, and he did a phenomenal job! He also gave us some pointers to keep the new system running smoothly, and provided an assessment on the condition of our garage door. I highly recommend Tony and Best Doors Inc.

Thanks for the review Steve. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Darcy in Calgary
Darcy in Calgary

Best Doors is the Best!

Best Doors lives up to their name...they are the best! The first quote I got from Creative Door Services included replacing my garage door entirely (not including the motor) for $1700. I looked for second opinions and had a few similar and slightly cheaper responses for the repair. But Tony also responded to me right away as well with a unique solution that works 100% and only took him 45 min. So turned a $1700 proposal into a $150 repair. I can't recommend Best Doors more! If it wasn't done at 9:30am I would have bought Tony a beer!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services.

Amanda  in Calgary
Amanda in Calgary

Garage door repair

I am completely happy with this Company! On time, fast, great work, fair price and a nice and friendly guy! So glad I called! My Garage door is so quiet now.
Amanda

Thanks for taking the time to review. We appreciate your business!

Lisa from Calgary
Lisa from Calgary

Install Garage Door Opener

So glad I called this company as Tony did an excellent job, charged a very fair price, was timely, courteous and removed all the old parts upon completion. The product itself works great. I always appreciate a job well-done - thank you!

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your time and effort.

More about Best Doors Inc.

The objective of Best Doors Inc. is to be an engaging door company. We will work to build lifelong relationships with our customers based on quick service,professional conduct, and trust to do the job right. We will strive to meet or exceed customer expectations. We want to have our customers for life, and are committed to making it happen.

Choose Best Doors Inc. for all your Garage Door Services in the Calgary area!