Best Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
AB
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Best Doors Inc.

Reviews for Best Doors Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door repair

Tony was awesome! Professional, skilled and honest - everything we were looking for. My Dad is older and was very worried about someone taking advantage of him. He was really happy after Tony came and fixed the garage door. Thanks!!

Missaghi from Calgary
Missaghi from Calgary

Garage Door Cable Repair

Tony was extremely kind and professional. I own a double door (two-car) garage and one of the doors had a snapped cable. My initial thought was that both sets of cables may need to be replaced, given that the doors are the same age. Tony very honestly did his assessment and told me that only the door with the snapped cable needed repairs (due to the side that that door sees more action). His fee was quite fair, and he got the work done in a timely fashion. He also suggested regular lubrication every 6 months to keep the doors in excellent working order.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. This platform helps us to continue to keep our level of customer service as high as possible.

Shannon & Alan in Calgary
Shannon & Alan in Calgary

New garage door and opener install

Great experience from start to finish. Tony is very professional and responds quickly. We had a few quotes, but Tony provided a good quote and was able to do the work within two weeks. We also liked the fact that the doors he used were made in Canada!
I honestly wish that all our experiences with contractors went this smoothly. Tony is a class act all the way!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your business.

Steve H in Calgary
Steve H in Calgary

Replacement of garage door opener

My garage door opener had been repaired (sprocket replacement) about 5 weeks earlier, then failed again on Saturday. Not wanting to go through another repair, I purchased a new garage door opener late that evening and turned to Homestars to find a professional. Tony at Best Doors Inc. responded on Sunday morning, and I contacted him the next day to arrange for installation. He was able to come to my house early Monday evening, accommodating my work schedule, and he did a phenomenal job! He also gave us some pointers to keep the new system running smoothly, and provided an assessment on the condition of our garage door. I highly recommend Tony and Best Doors Inc.

Thanks for the review Steve. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Darcy in Toronto
Darcy in Toronto

Best Doors is the Best!

Best Doors lives up to their name...they are the best! The first quote I got from Creative Door Services included replacing my garage door entirely (not including the motor) for $1700. I looked for second opinions and had a few similar and slightly cheaper responses for the repair. But Tony also responded to me right away as well with a unique solution that works 100% and only took him 45 min. So turned a $1700 proposal into a $150 repair. I can't recommend Best Doors more! If it wasn't done at 9:30am I would have bought Tony a beer!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services.

Amanda  in Calgary
Amanda in Calgary

Garage door repair

I am completely happy with this Company! On time, fast, great work, fair price and a nice and friendly guy! So glad I called! My Garage door is so quiet now.
Amanda

Thanks for taking the time to review. We appreciate your business!

Lisa from Calgary
Lisa from Calgary

Install Garage Door Opener

So glad I called this company as Tony did an excellent job, charged a very fair price, was timely, courteous and removed all the old parts upon completion. The product itself works great. I always appreciate a job well-done - thank you!

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your time and effort.

M in Calgary
M in Calgary

EXCEPTIONAL Garage Door Replacement

One word I would use to describe Tony and Best Doors: EXCEPTIONAL

Called for a quote on Wednesday bc our 30+ year old garage door was on its last leg and needed replacement. Tony was able to get the door and opener replaced within 2 days!

Best quote, arrived on time, took away the old door, professional and great workmanship. We couldn't be happier! Highly recommend Tony and will definately use his services again!

Thank you for making the whole process so smooth and stress free Best Doors!

Thank You! We strive to make each customers experience go as smooth as possible.

Alvaro in Calgary
Alvaro in Calgary

Install new garage door opener

Did exactly what he quoted, was on time, took away old opener and parts, and overall price at least $100.00 cheaper than other quotes. Tony was a very nice and pleasant person..

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door opener

2 days before Christmas and my garage door wouldn't open. I bought a new garage door opener and Best Doors was recommended to me. I called them talked to Tony, he was at my house within the hour. Told me it would take about an hour and he was. He explained everything about the opener to me, changed light bulbs and even to the old opener away. The price was so reasonable. So happy I called Tony I would highly recommend Best Doors.
Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We strive to make each customers experience as pleasant as possible.

More about Best Doors Inc.

The objective of Best Doors Inc. is to be an engaging door company. We will work to build lifelong relationships with our customers based on quick service,professional conduct, and trust to do the job right. We will strive to meet or exceed customer expectations. We want to have our customers for life, and are committed to making it happen.

Choose Best Doors Inc. for all your Garage Door Services in the Calgary area!