Best Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T3B 5W4

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Best Doors Inc.

Kent in Calgary
Kent in Calgary

Best Doors provides the BEST Service!

Our garage door spring broke last night. We put out a repair request including a picture on Home Stars. Several vendors contacted us willing to come by and give an estimate. I scheduled one vendor to come by and was under the impression by their email reply that they could perform the repair on the spot. They came by but indicated the repair would be performed next week. Tony with Best Doors had called in the meantime and had mentioned that if the first vendor couldn't see to the work that he could handle it the same day. He also gave me a quote over the phone which I appreciated so I knew what I'd be paying in advance of his trip. Tony arrived on-time within 45 minutes of my follow-up call (after the first vendor came by and shared they weren't prepared to do the work today) and quickly and efficiently installed an external spring system to replace our broken enclosed torsion spring system. The work was very reasonably priced, somewhat lower than a third competitor who contacted me through Home Stars quoted. Tony explained the repair well as well as providing suggestions for continued maintenance of our door and opening system. I would call Tony, again, in a heartbeat for garage door repairs.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate your business.

Ronald
Ronald

Great job, on time and fast!

Tony showed up right on time. Did a thorough yet fast job of replacing our garage door springs as well as cables. Also installed some missing hardware, tightened a number of screws etc. Very happy customer.

John Levay in Calgary
John Levay in Calgary

Garage Door replacement

I really like to say the service from this company was excellent. Tony went out of his way to replace old warped garage door. He worked under very cold conditions and did a great job . I would give him 6 stars if i could.
Thanks again Tony...

Janos Levay

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate your business!

Russ in Calgary
Russ in Calgary

Garage door opener

The folks at Best Door were very quick to respond and available at short notice to install a new opener. Tony was prompt and courteous. His work was exceptional and their price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Best Door for this type of work!

Mike
Mike

Well done job

Several excellent companies responded to my request and I chose Best Doors from the list. Best Doors arrived at the agreed upon time and completed the job quickly. I have no complaints and would gladly recommend Best Doors to other customers.

Karen from Calgary
Karen from Calgary

Garage door repair

It has been extremely cold and my garage door would blue close today. I required timely service as could not close the door. Was so happy I checked on HomeStars and found Best Doors. Great service and issue resolved in this frigid cold so it will close once again. Thank you. Thank you.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your business and are happy to help.

dougjarrett25 in Calgary
dougjarrett25 in Calgary

Quick and great

Tony called me as soon as I had sent in a request via HomeStars. He set a time to arrive and arrived at that time and did great work! An excellent price and wonderful service for my parents old garage door. We will definitely call again if we need to.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your business!

Jake
Jake

Double Garage door cable replacement

One of my cables broke. I called on a Friday and they apologized and said they couldn't make it out till Monday. No problem, wasn't expecting weekend service anyway. Arrived when they said, repaired quickly and also reattached my weather-stripping where I had knocked a portion out of the track. 4 months later and no issues. Excellent service and fair price. Will definitely call again for the next issue.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage Door Repair/Adjustment

My double garage door was running very poorly and was out of level. Tony replaced the traveler on the opener, realigned the tracks and levelled the door. The door now runs better than it has in a long time. Tony was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would recommend him for any garage door repair/adjustment.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your business.

New garage door install - cant say enough great things about Tony and this company!

We had to get our garage door replaced. Had Tony fix it previously before for us and he had warned us that it would only last a couple more years. Thanks to him we got 7 more years out of it and finally bit the bullet and replaced it this year.
Tony was punctual, very friendly and knowledgeable. We love his laid back personality and nothing is too big of a job for him. We love the work Tony did and that he didnt try to upsell us on fancy doors or windows as we were looking for the most cost efficient way.
Our new garage door is beautiful and the neighbors have all commented how nice it looks and how quickly it was all done. The new garage door opener Tony got for us is super quiet as well and even has an app so we never have to worry if it is open without us knowing!
We have referred some friends as well who have gotten doors done by Tony and are overly pleased too.

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We greatly appreciate your business!

More about Best Doors Inc.

The objective of Best Doors Inc. is to be an engaging door company. We will work to build lifelong relationships with our customers based on quick service,professional conduct, and trust to do the job right. We will strive to meet or exceed customer expectations. We want to have our customers for life, and are committed to making it happen.

Choose Best Doors Inc. for all your Garage Door Services in the Calgary area!