Crown Windows & Doors

Reviews for Crown Windows & Doors

rita chiu from Richmond Hill
rita chiu from Richmond Hill

window replacement

This is the second time we have Crown to replace our windows. The whole process always exceeded our expectations, from Sales (Eric Chan) to Installation. Everyone I've spoken to at Crown have been courteous and efficient. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your doors replacement service provider. We try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Robert in Richmond Hill
Robert in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window replacement, Richmond Hill

Got all the windows in the house replaced including front door and backyard French doors; I chose crown windows as three of my close friends recommend, I found Eric being very knowledgeable and professional, he delivered exactly what we signed for plus more, his crew was most efficient and respectful with our furniture; at the end they left the house immaculate clean. I would recommend Crown Windows to anyone without hesit.

Catherine Tham  in Toronto
Catherine Tham in Toronto

Windows replacement

I would like to share an amazing renovation experience with a surprised outcome, which I did not expect.

Like most Ontarians, we took advantage of the GreenON Installatons program and decided to replace our builder casement windows that are over 10 years old. We requested quotes from multiple companies and Eric Chan from Crown Windows and Doors offered us the most reasonable price with quick turnaround time. Eric also made a couple recommendations to us: for the main floor window, he suggested moving the open window from the middle to the side to give us better view, and he also suggested for one of the upstairs window, added a second open window to allow more air flow. In less than 4 weeks and ahead of schedule, windows were ready for installation. On the day of installation, everything went well until the installation crew brought in the last window for the main floor. We picked the Prairie style grill and when the window was brought in, there were an extra horizontal grill in between the two vertical grills on each side. We instantly thought it was the wrong window and told the crew. The crew confirmed that it was the right window and I immediately called Eric. He explained that due to the height of the window, the extra horizontal grill was added to ensure the two vertical grills would not bend or cave in. Since the window was here and Eric provided the rationale, we let the crew finished the job. After the crew left, my husband and I looked at the main floor window and did not like it. It was different from the rest of the windows and no longer had a consistent look when viewing from the outside. And more importantly, it did not look like the true Prairie style we picked. I called Eric the next morning and told him about our concern; he was very patient and even brought in the manufacturer to our call so I could understand the manufacturing process. I appreciated the manufacturing process however we see this window everyday and the cosmetic look became more important than the functionality. Eric knew that I was not happy when we finished the call; and he did something above and beyond his responsibility that I would not expect from anyone. A day or two after the call with the manufacturer, I received a call from Crown and I was told that a new window would be made for me without the extra horizontal grills and all warranty remains unchanged. I was not expected this call and I found out what Eric did. Eric discussed with the window manufacturer after our call and since our window height was just about the height that required the extra support, he requested a new window made and offered the same warranty. This new window is at no charge to us that means Eric picked up the cost to ensure his customer is truly satisfied. We will and have recommended Eric and Crown to our friends and neighbours, and with this superb after sales service we will be Eric’s customers for life.

Another note on the GreenON program, Crown submitted the application for us right after the installation, and our application have already been approved and we are now waiting for the cheque. The administrative service is fast and accurate, and everyone from Crown is polite and return call promptly. This is truly an amazing experience that is above our expectation.

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. As the appointed authorized contractor & windows supplier of GreenOn program, we try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

kelf
kelf
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Installed kitchen window and custom balcony patio door

Got Eric to come and quote for upper balcony patio door, which was leaking from rain from cheap builder quality door. And also got a replacement for kitchen window, which was leaking air in winter after the hinge broke. They were installed May 2017. Both windows and door got pass winter and wind storm without problem. I will get Eric to come and quote for more windows replacement this year!

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. As the appointed authorized contractor & windows supplier of GreenOn program, we try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thanks again for your great review.

fanny in Scarborough
fanny in Scarborough

Windows replace

The job is professional and excellent, windows are very good quality and nice. All staffs are very good and professional especially the one we deal with Mr. Eric Chan.

Our family enjoy the new windows so much, thank you very so much for the great job. I definitely will recommend to my friends.

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Windows Replacement

I highly recommend Crown Windows & Door to those who are looking for windows replacement. I found that Eric (the owner) and his team are very professional and efficient. My windows were replaced within the morning. They came on time and I’m happy with their service as well as my neighbor (they saw the process of installation). Eric did follow up with me after the installation. Regarding the ON Green program application, they provided one stop service. All I had to do is to confirm the information by clicking to the link provided by the government via email. I really thanks to Eric and his team for their excellent customer service and high quality windows!

Sher in Richmond Hill
Sher in Richmond Hill

Whole house door and windows replacement

Eric was excellent sale guy and gave me a very reasonable price. Job was done on time, clean and fast by professional installer. Used home tech windows which two years on are as good as brand new. Recommended numerous family and friends

Kevin in Markham
Kevin in Markham

Replaced 10 Windows with new Triple Pane Windows

Definitely 10+, but rating system does not allow for it, top notch company, highly recommended!

We knew our windows needed replacing, so with the Green ON program, it was time. We met with Eric Chan (owner) for our initial quote, he was professional, knowledgeable (great recommendations), straight forward, no sales pressure and his price was fair. We were comfortable with going with Crown because of their product and our neighbors used them also. Initial ETA for windows 8-12 weeks, ours was installed in like 7 weeks, Eric and his office staff (Terrance and another lady) kept us updated during the entire process. Eric is always available for phone calls or promptly returns them.

Mike and another member show up early on day of installation which I appreciated (I hate waiting for people that show up late for appointments). The installers were efficient, polite and workmanship is top notch, they really knew what they were doing. They were careful with our house, laid down sheets to cover your flooring and tidy after themselves, swept and vacuumed upon completion.

The Hometech Triple Pane windows (Green ON eligible) look amazing and are highly energy efficient, huge comfort difference compare to our old windows. The after sales service is what really impress us the most. We were having difficulties reinstalling our old blinds/shutters back (old windows were wood frame/trim, new ones all vinyl), called Eric and he made the effort to come over to explain the process. We were going to attempt to install them the next day, Eric calls and indicated that Mike the installer was in the same area that day completing another installations and will come by afterwards. Mike was able to help us reinstalled all our old blinds/shutters which would save us the headache of doing it ourselves.

P. Lam in Markham
P. Lam in Markham

Patio Door Replacement

Crown sales representative was very friendly, considerate and helpful. When the Crown sales representative was aware that our patio doors were damaged due to the intent of break-in, he immediately arranged to have new patio doors installed in our property next day after we placed the order. The installer was neat, tidy and organized and our property was left in a clean and orderly state after installation. Crown sales representative attended at our property during installation and made follow-up phone call after installation to ensure new patio doors and their installation were to our satisfaction. Our new patio doors so far look good and we are very content with Crown services which are excellent and professional!

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your patio door replacement service provider. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review. Hope you will enjoy your beautiful new energy-efficient patio door.

Wilf Ng in Toronto
Wilf Ng in Toronto

Replacement of windows and patio storm door

This was the second time I had engaged Crown Windows and Doors to carry out home improvement project for my house. Job nicely done!! I’m particularly impressed with the customer service rendered me by Mr. John Wong, the sales representative. He took time in explaining the pros and cons of the various options, and was meticulous in detailing the work involved in each option. He also followed up with me to see if the job was done to my satisfaction. John is a consumate professional and deserves recognition for a job well done. Wilfred Ng

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.