Crown Windows & Doors

Reviews for Crown Windows & Doors

F&A in Markham
F&A in Markham

Changed windows & patio door

Crwon's service is great. Great customer service, good window quality & the installation workmanship is perfect. We have changed 18 windows & patio door. Very satisfied. The house is warmer after the new windows installed. I highly recommended Crown's windows & Doors.

C.C in Scarborough
C.C in Scarborough

Windows

very satisfied with their service and quality, pricing is reasonable. I chose this company after I had read reviews from several sites and hope this information is helpful to others.

Dear C.C, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We offer reasonable price with high quality products. Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New windows

Had called many window companies to my home for giving me an estimate. Crown windows came up with the best price so decided to go with them. I am happy it came up good, the windows are good and strong. The installation giys were also good at their work and punctual. Overall Good service and professional.

Dear Customer, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We offer reasonable price with high quality products. Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

not4bobo in Scarborough
not4bobo in Scarborough

Basemant windows

All windows are custom made. Professional advise and installation. Caring and efficient. As I need to complete the rebate audit within 4 months. They finished all within 10 days. I really appreciated. Also Eric is a responsible and reliable boss. Any question I had he explained clearly. I am highly recommended for choosing Crown Windows and Doors. :)

Dear Not4BoBo, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Door installation

The whole job was done in a very quick time from the estimation to the installation. The job was done neatly and clean. The quality of the doors are excellent.

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your door replacement service provider. Glad that you like our services, and we try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Faisal Naqvi in Scarborough
Faisal Naqvi in Scarborough

Installation of windows and patio door

They did excellent job with no hassle, timely and satisfactory. Their price is also fair as compare to other companies. After job they cal also that how much satisfied you are.

Dear Faisal Naqvi, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your windows & patio door replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. We try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

brenda in Markham
brenda in Markham

windows

Crown Windows and Doors was recommend by a friend. After the installation of my new windows and patio door, I have no regret of choosing them. I will recommend to friends without hesitation.

Dear Brenda, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. We try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

PT in Richmond Hill
PT in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Windows & Door installation

It has been a pleasant and very satisfactory experience for me in choosing Crown for my windows & front door replacement. Eric has been very helpful and has provided excellent support services. It took about two months for the door and windows to arrive and three contractors came to install the front door and 5 windows for a little over 3 hrs, which is beyond my expectation for how promptly they can complete the job. I am very happy with the workmanship and the end result. I would highly recommend Eric and Crown Windows & Door for anyone in need of such service.

Dear PT, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. We try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Patrick in Richmond Hill
Patrick in Richmond Hill

Replacement of windows

I believe I have made the right choice on choosing Crown Windows & Doors as the contractor replacing all my windows and backyard doors. Installation are done within the expected lead time and with great workmanship.

Dear Patrick, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. We try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Eric in Old Field
Eric in Old Field
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Front porch enclosure and door insert

The job was completed quickly and beautifully. Eric is friendly, great knowledge of product and support service. He has provided all detail information in regards of expectation of products, I would highly recommend to my friends and neighbors to Crown Windows and Doors. Would definitely go to Crown Windows and Doors for windows replacement in the future.

Dear Eric, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your porch enclosure and door insert replacement service provider. Glad that you like our services, and we try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?