Crown Windows & Doors

Reviews for Crown Windows & Doors

windows in North York
windows in North York

Windows

I purchased windows from Crown a few years ago. John explained everything in great details to me before I confirmed my order. His advice before my purchase was very useful and his after sale service was excellent.
Lately, 2 of my window screens came off a bit and John came today, soon after my notice, and fixed the problem to my satisfaction.
I do appreciate John's help very much.

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your windows replacement service provider. It is our pleasure to serve, as Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. We are not only focus on our pre-sale service, we are also serious to our after-sale service, we want you to be satisfied even after your purchase.

sushi in Toronto
sushi in Toronto

New Windows

Very professional & efficient services. Thank you, John (the project manager) for giving us pertinent suggestions, and help us to save money wisely. Moreover, their installation team came in on time, and done a wonderful job. Highly recommend their services.

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your windows replacement service provider. We understand that the market is Price sensitive, so we will try our best to offer price reasonable, with high quality products. It is our pleasure to serve, as Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you.

Mic  in Scarborough
Mic in Scarborough

Windows Replacement Services

Very responsible company. Price was very reasonabl . Sales rep is very knowledgeable and helpful. The installation process went smoothly and completed in a timely manner. We are very happy.

Dear Mic, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Lo in Toronto
Lo in Toronto

Windows replacement

We got few estimations​​​, and went to different showrooms to check out products before we picked Crown Windows & Doors. Their price is right, and the window they are using is one of the high quali​ty products in the market. You got what you pay for. The project manager was friendly and knowledgeable. Their installation team completed jobs without leaving mass. 100% will recommend this company to my friends.

Dear Lo, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your windows replacement service provider. It is our pleasure to serve, as Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you.

F&A in Markham
F&A in Markham

Changed windows & patio door

Crwon's service is great. Great customer service, good window quality & the installation workmanship is perfect. We have changed 18 windows & patio door. Very satisfied. The house is warmer after the new windows installed. I highly recommended Crown's windows & Doors.

Dear F&A, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We offer reasonable price with high quality products. Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

C.C in Scarborough
C.C in Scarborough

Windows

very satisfied with their service and quality, pricing is reasonable. I chose this company after I had read reviews from several sites and hope this information is helpful to others.

Dear C.C, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We offer reasonable price with high quality products. Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New windows

Had called many window companies to my home for giving me an estimate. Crown windows came up with the best price so decided to go with them. I am happy it came up good, the windows are good and strong. The installation giys were also good at their work and punctual. Overall Good service and professional.

Dear Customer, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We offer reasonable price with high quality products. Our mission is try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

not4bobo in Scarborough
not4bobo in Scarborough

Basemant windows

All windows are custom made. Professional advise and installation. Caring and efficient. As I need to complete the rebate audit within 4 months. They finished all within 10 days. I really appreciated. Also Eric is a responsible and reliable boss. Any question I had he explained clearly. I am highly recommended for choosing Crown Windows and Doors. :)

Dear Not4BoBo, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your window replacement service provider. We try our best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Door installation

The whole job was done in a very quick time from the estimation to the installation. The job was done neatly and clean. The quality of the doors are excellent.

Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your door replacement service provider. Glad that you like our services, and we try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Faisal Naqvi in Scarborough
Faisal Naqvi in Scarborough

Installation of windows and patio door

They did excellent job with no hassle, timely and satisfactory. Their price is also fair as compare to other companies. After job they cal also that how much satisfied you are.

Dear Faisal Naqvi, Thank you for choosing Crown Windows and Doors as your windows & patio door replacement service provider. Our only windows supplier - Hometech also provides Great quality products and services. We try out best to deliver the BEST to you. It is our pleasure to serve, and thank you for your great review.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?