Smith Metal Works

Best of 2017 winner 4 timesBest of 2017winner 4 times

Reviews for Smith Metal Works

IG from Richmond Hill
IG from Richmond Hill

Galvanized wrought iron metal railings

Tarek is amazing. He offered great advice and was easy to work with. He does everything himself and it took only a week for everything to be installed. Much faster and better service than other contractors. The product is excellent quality and he designs the railings custom.

Great value for premium product. Good prices- I know because I checked 2 other contractors. Definitely added value to our house.

Thank your for taking the time to write a review. Pleased to hear your praises.

katy from Toronto
katy from Toronto

NEW RAILING

I was amazed with the quality of work this company provided. It was fast, reliable and cost effective. Best service ever. Once I called the company, they came and measured. I chose the model and the 2 days later they brought the assembled railing. almost a week later, my railing, galvanized and powder coated was in it's place.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are always so happy to hear feedback from our customers.

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.

New and Modified Railings

I would give Tarek a score of 20 if I could. I called up another very large company with over 100 pictures of railings in their gallery and they quoted me 3x the price, with a 6 week lead time. Tarek did the whole project in one week. He modified the existing railing and built new railing that is so beautiful. It all matches the ones I have on my windows and the French pattern I like. Also, he didn't cause any damage to my new concrete aggregate, even though his competitor suggested to me that would likely happen. If only all workmen delivered this level of quality and service!!!

Lilian, thank you for taking the time tow write us a review. Thank you for the personal score rating of 20 : )

More about Smith Metal Works

Smith Metal Works Is proud to serve Greater Toronto Area with custom railings, sheet metal fabrication, wrought iron designs, wrought iron hand rails, iron railings, iron gates, window guards, mobile welding services, railing installation, fences, stainless steel furniture, store fixtures and all kinds of metal fabrications .

Railings, Fences & Gates, and Art Metal Work
-Custom Interior & Exterior Railings -Wrought Iron Porch Designs -Wrought Iron Hand Rails -Wrought Iron Gates & Fences -Window Guards & security Doors -Wrought Iron Balconies & Stairs -Wrought aluminum railings -Forged Aluminum Railings
-Design -Measure -Fabricate -Install Interior and exterior railings for residential and commercial properties across GTA.
-Traditional -Modern