HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Mississauga  >  Smith Metal Works

905-766-1515
1545 Britannia Road East Unit 28
Mississauga
L4W 3C6

Smith Metal Works did a lovely job on my porch railing. Tarek and his team are extremely pleasant to work with and it's obvious that customer service is high on their list of priorities. I would certainly recommend them for this type of work.

Thank you very much for your business .

I really appreciate the feedback.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Railing

I cannot thank Tarek and his team enough for the professionalism, quality, efficiency and cost that they had showed my family during the creation and installation of my outdoor railing. I have never met a company that understood what I wanted so easily and was able to go above and beyond what they promised without hesitation.

I will definitely use and recommend them for future jobs I or friends may have.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.we are happy to deliver more services when you needed.
Thanks for your business

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Custom Aluminum Gate

Tarek was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! We had a gate style in mind and Tarek produced a custom aluminum version that we couldn't be happier with! He is professional and takes great pride in his work. We will definitely recommend Smith Metal Works to family and friends. Thanks so much Tarek!
Jerry & Melissa

We just wanted to say thank you Melissa for taking the time to write us a great review.
Your time and opinion is very much appreciated.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works.

Janet and Pieter in Mississauga
Janet and Pieter in Mississauga

Aluminum table base

Tarek from Smith Metal works helped us design a table base to hold my glass table top.

He is a PERFECTIONIST and did a gorgeous job!

Tarek is a joy to work with, such a wonderful person. As well as being talented he got the job done very quickly.

We already have another project for him.

Thank you Janet very much for your review, looking forward next projects.

Aron in Toronto in Toronto
Aron in Toronto in Toronto

Happy with the handrails!

I have used Smith Metal Works in the past for ornamental metal hand rails so I knew what to expect this time around and I was not disappointed. Tareck fabricated and installed powder coated aluminum handrails for two projects and his turnaround time was less than two weeks from when I initially contacted him. I'll be using Smith Metal Works for my next project, no doubt.

thank you very much looking forward next projects.

Gordon in Georgetown
Gordon in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Hand railings

Ricky came the day after we called to assess the job and provide a quote. And less than 2 weeks later we had the exact hand rails we had envisioned. His installers were courteous and arrived when they said they would! Pleased with the product and service.

Thank you Gordon for your review, and we are happy to deliver more services if you needed.
Thanks for your business

Outdoor railings and gate.

Tarek provided a friendly, responsive and efficient service in manufacturing and installing approx 20' of new railings and a gate at my house on Castle Frank Road. I asked for a number of modifications to the initial design and Tarek was also happy to work with me on these without any issue at all. The final install looks great, and as I had originally envisioned it. Thank you. Smith Metal Works is a good company to work with.

I am glad to hear you are pleased with our service.Thank you Sebastian for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate it!

Quality Restorations Co
Quality Restorations Co

Iron Railings

As a General Contractor I have used Smith Metal Works on 20 or so occasions and in every case Tarek has demonstrated the highest level of professionalism - in every case my clients have been happy with the result

We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.
Your time and opinion is very much appreciated.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works.

mlee
mlee

One piece wrought iron railing

We had Smith Metal Works create a modern one piece railing for our front entrance. They were very patient with us, as we had to work around contractors for stairs and floors.

The end product was fabulous. I can't stop looking at it and marveling the craftmanship. The finish is so smooth, the footprint is perfectly minimal, the railing is so sturdy, and the design is exactly what we were imagining. It really transformed our entrance way to be so much more impactful.

If I ever have a need for their services, I won't hesitate to call them again.

thanks for the kind words

normapenner in Toronto
normapenner in Toronto

Beautiful Custom Modern Black Metal Handrail

Tarek was very responsive from the first interaction to the finished installation. His passion for his craft shows in the quality of his work. Plus his turn around time was very fast. Quote to delivery was only 10 days. I highly recommend him!

Thank you for your review and business .

More about Smith Metal Works

Smith Metal Works Is proud to serve Greater Toronto Area with custom railings, sheet metal fabrication, wrought iron designs, wrought iron hand rails, iron railings, iron gates, window guards, mobile welding services, railing installation, fences, stainless steel furniture, store fixtures and all kinds of metal fabrications .