HomeStars  >  Railings in Mississauga  >  Smith Metal Works

Reviews for Smith Metal Works

Aron in Toronto in Toronto
Aron in Toronto in Toronto

Happy with the handrails!

I have used Smith Metal Works in the past for ornamental metal hand rails so I knew what to expect this time around and I was not disappointed. Tareck fabricated and installed powder coated aluminum handrails for two projects and his turnaround time was less than two weeks from when I initially contacted him. I'll be using Smith Metal Works for my next project, no doubt.

thank you very much looking forward next projects.

Gordon in Georgetown
Gordon in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Hand railings

Ricky came the day after we called to assess the job and provide a quote. And less than 2 weeks later we had the exact hand rails we had envisioned. His installers were courteous and arrived when they said they would! Pleased with the product and service.

Thank you Gordon for your review, and we are happy to deliver more services if you needed.
Thanks for your business

Outdoor railings and gate.

Tarek provided a friendly, responsive and efficient service in manufacturing and installing approx 20' of new railings and a gate at my house on Castle Frank Road. I asked for a number of modifications to the initial design and Tarek was also happy to work with me on these without any issue at all. The final install looks great, and as I had originally envisioned it. Thank you. Smith Metal Works is a good company to work with.

I am glad to hear you are pleased with our service.Thank you Sebastian for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate it!

Quality Restorations Co
Quality Restorations Co

Iron Railings

As a General Contractor I have used Smith Metal Works on 20 or so occasions and in every case Tarek has demonstrated the highest level of professionalism - in every case my clients have been happy with the result

We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.
Your time and opinion is very much appreciated.
Thanks again for your trust and business with Smith Metal Works.

mlee
mlee

One piece wrought iron railing

We had Smith Metal Works create a modern one piece railing for our front entrance. They were very patient with us, as we had to work around contractors for stairs and floors.

The end product was fabulous. I can't stop looking at it and marveling the craftmanship. The finish is so smooth, the footprint is perfectly minimal, the railing is so sturdy, and the design is exactly what we were imagining. It really transformed our entrance way to be so much more impactful.

If I ever have a need for their services, I won't hesitate to call them again.

thanks for the kind words

normapenner in Toronto
normapenner in Toronto

Beautiful Custom Modern Black Metal Handrail

Tarek was very responsive from the first interaction to the finished installation. His passion for his craft shows in the quality of his work. Plus his turn around time was very fast. Quote to delivery was only 10 days. I highly recommend him!

Thank you for your review and business .

HR in Mississauga
HR in Mississauga

Backyard Patio Railing

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tarek.

He created the exact designed that I wanted with minimal effort on my end.

Great installation, great customer service, and great quality of the product.

I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking to do a metal railing

Thanks for the kind words and the trust In Smith Metal Works.
We are happy to deliver easy and trouble free experience when it comes to railings and custom metal Fabrication.
Thanks once more for your time and business

Graham Boyd from Brampton
Graham Boyd from Brampton

Beautiful Exterior Railings for Portico, Stairs and Upper Deck

Tarek and his team outperformed expectations and we could not be happier with the railings for our home. With curb visibility a primary concern, it was critical that our railings served as a continuation of the renaissance design of our home. With that, Tarek took the time to carefully review design concepts and technical needs to assure complete alignment on paper before starting fabrication. About a week later, Tarek presented us with the fabricated railings, which were fantastic and exactly what we asked for. About 10 days later, Tarek finished galvanizing and painting and the railings were installed in one day. If quality and beauty are your main concerns, I highly recommend that Tarek and his team at Smith Metal Works.

Thanks Graham Boyd For the Nice Review .

We are very happy to serve our clients and make sure they get the best experience dealing with Smith Metal Works.

We will continue to serve our customers in the GTA with best quality, best prices and best communication through out the hole job process.

Thanks Mr Graham Boyd for your trust and business.

Michelle, Georgetown
Michelle, Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Front Porch and Stair Rod Iron Railings

After getting quotes from several companies Tarek was the only one who bothered to show up at my house and actually give me a proper quote with no surprise pricing afterwards. He was very knowledgeable in the work that he does and pointed out things that I hadn't even thought about or taken into consideration. He arrived on time for every scheduled appointment. He advised that they would make the railings and come by for a dry fitting before they were sent to be galvanized and wanted a deposit then. When the time came to dry fit the rails, (they looked beautiful, by the way!) some modifications had to done and because they were not to his satisfaction, he would not accept my deposit. No other contractor would do that! He would only accept my deposit once he was satisfied and I was satisfied. A truly honest contractor! And the price? His price was unbeatable!!! I was quoted several thousand dollars more than what he quoted. The railings are finally installed and they look beautiful! Excellent customer service!
Thank you Tarek and your staff!

shelley in Toronto
shelley in Toronto

Stunning work & friendly, clean people

Smith Metal Works was recommended to me by a friend & I am so glad. I was unsure of what I wanted & Tarek was quick to show me various designs without being pushy. Since all work is done in his shop he could custom make anything. He always came when he said he would which is some feat given that I live in an area of Toronto with constant construction. The railing was measured perfectly & when it was installed it was done with precision & then they cleaned the area. This was outside too so clean up was not all that necessary. They examined the railing carefully & had a small paintbrush to touch up very minor patches including the screws holding the railing on the ground. If you use Smith Metal you will not be disappointed, I am thrilled!!!!

More about Smith Metal Works

Smith Metal Works Is proud to serve Greater Toronto Area with custom railings, sheet metal fabrication, wrought iron designs, wrought iron hand rails, iron railings, iron gates, window guards, mobile welding services, railing installation, fences, stainless steel furniture, store fixtures and all kinds of metal fabrications .