Love Your Leather

Furniture Refinish & Repair
ETOBICOKE ON M8Z2S6

Reviews for Love Your Leather

Delicate Leather coat

I found Love your leather after searching online for a highly rated leather cleaner. My leather garment had a large ball point pen stain on it. Tony had the stain out within 15min of my showing up at the store. I had a chance to watch Tony and his staff interact with other customers and they are exceptionally warm, friendly and accommodating. Thank you Tony for your service and generosity.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Wrecked $2000 dollars worth of clothes

They put through my clothes plastic tags which damaged my fabric on my high end custom suit and hugo boss dress shirts. They wanted to fix the damage and sent them back to me saying they were fixed. Not at all! way to wreck my wedding outfit. I would not recommend these guys. I found them very nice but I still have damaged clothes and I might have to take them to court now.

Great value, quality leather repair

I was very impressed by the great customer service I received from Love Your Leather. In addition, the cost of the repair was very reasonable. I'd recommend contacting LYL to see if they can help you with your next leather repair.

Thank you for the kind words, I will forward your kind words to our team as your comment is rewarding and up lifting.

Kathy

I-Cheng Chen from Markham
I-Cheng Chen from Markham

Leather Coat Alteration

I have a high-end suede coat -- with fur lining -- that was given to me as a gift. It's way over sized for me. I brought it to Love Your Leather to have it reduced. Tony (the owner) was very friendly and professional. The staff were superbly skilled. They've literally taken the entire coat apart and put it back to exactly my size. Fits perfectly. All was done in just a few days, and extremely reasonably priced for the amount of work they've done. I was extremely happy to have a wonderful new coat that fits me so well. Leather alteration is not trivial, I highly recommend Tony and his team for this type of work.

Carmine from Mississauga
Carmine from Mississauga

leather alteration

They were able to custom fit my motorcycle leather to fit my body properly.
Allowing less wind intrusion at all speeds
translating to a more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
They defanatly know what there doing with leather and
i'll be back with more for them to do
Thanks again
Carmine

More about Love Your Leather

Love Your Leather ™ specializes in leather restoration, cleaning and repairs. Canada's top rated leather tailors are able to restore your favourite leather garments so they look fresh and clean like they did when you bought them. Love Your Leather ™ offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee, ensuring all our ...