BUBUGAO STAIR FLOOR MANUFACTURE INC.

Stair Builders
Unit2,2220 Midland Ave. SCARBOROUGH ON M1P 3E6
HomeStars  >  Stair Builders in Scarborough  >  BUBUGAO STAIR FLOOR MANUFACTURE INC.

Reviews for BUBUGAO STAIR FLOOR MANUFACTURE INC.

Zelia from Brampton

I honestly do not recommend this company to anybody, they gave me only headaches. I went to them just for the material. They kept doing mistakes with the measurements and so on, I kept going back and forth (from Brampton), at the end, the handrail came with a big mistake, my stairs are curved, and it had a different angle so there was no way that handrail would had fit there, they tried to get around but I didn't let them. The owner is always so cranky in the morning, you can only start talking to him after 12 pm, I feel sorry for the employees.
Bottom line, NEVER AGAIN!!!

jenny from ??????????

Very good experience.
For our main floor to second floor staircases, they remove the old staircases and built a six side open with open riser staircases, they did pretty good job on that.
For my basement staircase, we buy material from them, and they teach me how to do the installation. They help us a lot, very helpful company.
We would like to thanks their owner-Mr.wo? He is very nice guy, he provides many useful ideas, and help us save around $1500.

Marvin in Markham

Worst Experience ever... Company did not deliver the staircase as per our contractual agreement after two failed attempts. Currently in the process of trying to get my money back through the small claims court process. However, they still refuse to pay, even with a court order.

Fernando Silveira from Toronto

Mr.Hu gave us excellent service, excellent price and excellent timely workmanship. Would recommend them to all. Only problem is you should talk to them via their receptionists because Mr. Hu speaks little English.

Mr. Fernado,
Thank you very much for your comment.It's our pleasure to satisfy our customer and help them out.

More about BUBUGAO STAIR FLOOR MANUFACTURE INC.

Customized various stair board, FACTORY DIRECT Clearance Sale 36" straight No Open $13-$16 42" straight One side open $16-$20 Triangle one side open $18-26 Pie shape $30-$50 One side round(Buno) $40-$50 hardwoodflooring $2. 64 red oak hard wood flooring, selected better grade, $3. 99 . . including tax, free shiping ...