Protech Pest Control Ltd.

Pest & Animal Control
1466 Rhine Cres Port Coquitlam BC V3B 7T2
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Burnaby  >  Protech Pest Control Ltd.

Reviews for Protech Pest Control Ltd.

Richard Wong from Port Coquitlam
Richard Wong from Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Hornet removal

Bo was great to work with regarding the removal of a nasty bald faced hornet's nest from our back yard. From our initial contact to his arrival at our house we were notified of what was to be done, when it was to be done, and how it was to be done. I would highly recommend Protech to anyone looking to remove any unwanted pests!

XFR in
XFR in
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Fast response and great follow-up service

No, the owner/operator was detailed in finding the potential openings for the mice entries. He followed-up with resetting the baits & traps. Very professional and friendly. He came back 4 times with 3 weeks to follow-up.

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our service. We strive to provide one of the best services in the area.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

squirrel problem

We had a squirrel problem a month ago. Mr Liu came to inspect the roof and attic and set traps. In the first week, he needed to come and get the trap everyday to relocate squirrel. When squirrels stopped coming to our roof, Mr Liu fixed the holes for us. He is very responsive, efficient and the price is very reasonable. We would definitely recommend Mr Liu.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. It was our pleasure working with you, and it means a lot to us that we were able to provide you with some peace of mind.

JP from Burnaby
JP from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

pest control

Had a squirrel problem due to my spanish tile roof. Bo ,the owner, came and inspected my house. He set a few cages and the squirrel was caught and relocated within 2 days. He is an honest and polite guy. The pricing is extremely affordable compared to all others. I highly recommended Protech Pest Control.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. All in a day's work for us and I'm glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations!

Jean-Louis from Vancouver
Jean-Louis from Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Squirrel removal

We had squirrels in the attic, Bo came and set traps right away. Came back for three follow-up visits after and guaranteed his work for 6 months. Very professional and courteous. Would definitely use again.

Thank you for your kind words, we are here to help of course!

Matthew Allison from Burnaby
Matthew Allison from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Carpenter Ants

We had a fairly large carpenter ant infestation and had called multiple companies before setting up an appointment with this one. They were very professional, offered prompt service and even offered a full warranty which I had never experienced before! I think I must have called them back a few times but each visit was fully covered. Carpenter ants are hard to get rid of from my past experience but they were with me each step of the way. Great work from Protech Pest Control!

We are always here to help and sincerely thank you for your kind words.

More about Protech Pest Control Ltd.

Wanting to offer something more to the residents of the Lower Mainland, Protech Pest Control Ltd. was established to offer superior services at extremely competitive prices while still offering a guarantee with every treatment. Oh, and always free estimates!