Exterior Solutions

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Calgary  >  Exterior Solutions

Reviews for Exterior Solutions

Jay from Edmonton
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Kevin responded promptly to my inquiry. He was very cordial on the phone, responsive and reasonable. This was a rush job in which Kevin was quick to oblige. The work was completed earlier than projected. The workmanship was also excellent. I would certainly use Exterior Solutions again and recommend Kevin and his crew to others without hesitation.

The review is very much appreciated Jason, I'm glad we could be of assistance.

b_bclarke
1 review Irricana, AB

Kevin and his crew did a fantastic job. I never thought eaves would make our house look so great! I love how the eaves accentuate the timber on the house. Kevin was helpful in the colour choice and he was right.
All were very professional and friendly from start to finish!
I would not hesitate to recommend Exterior Solution to others. They arrived when they said they would, they were very polite, and did everything they said they would.
Thank you!
The Clarkes

Thank you, we really appreciate the review!

If we can be of assistance on future work around your home, let us know.

Kevin
Exterior Solutions

rod.c.davy
1 review Didsbury, AB

They built me a deck and installed my trough and snow rake on shop. Deck turned out amazing. Any additional work was discussed and concise pricing conveyed up front. Deck could not have turned out better. Great experience with exterior solutions. Highly recommended!!

Thank you for the kind review rod, it was a pleasure building this deck for you. Let us know if we can assist you with any other projects in the future.

Matt
1 review Airdrie, AB

From the quote, to the final product I was extremely happy with the work performed by exterior solutions. They we're very easy to deal with and accommodating. My house has never looked better.

Thank You Matt, it was a pleasure working for you. Absolutely thrilled with how it turned out.

Lynn
1 review Irricana, AB

Very pleased with the workmenship of Exterior Solutions. Although weather was not on their side the job got done and then some.
Few little extra things that apparently needed doing. So love the new look of my home, the yard amazing. Makes coming home a beautiful thing!! Thanks Guys!!!

Thank you for the kind review. The hot temperatures certainly made the job take a little longer and we appreciated your patience because of it. Very happy also with how it looks now, we appreciate being part of it. Thank you Lynn.

kingson3
1 review Airdrie, AB

They took the time needed to do a very professional job. Im very happy with the end result.

Thank you for the kind review, it was a pleasure working for you.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

I had Exterior Solutions come to my home in Fort Saskatchewan to replace my roof. The owner was very professional when he came to quote the job. He was extremely knowledgeable as well which I appreciated. The crew that came to do the work were very polite and clean. They were very thorough and left my yard in great condition. They went over my yard more than a few times to make sure there was nothing left in my grass as they knew I have young kids that play outside. Needless to say, my roof looks great. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the kind review, much appreciated. Let us know if we can be of any assistance on future renovations.

CalgaryHomeOwner
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

A-Exteriors are general contractors, hired them when my home was hailed in 2010. They had roofing people change my house roof and garage roof, then another group of people for recladding around doors, vents, fascia.

In my experience, the roof color I selected was not the same color as delivered, i noticed this when they already started half day of work. The workers were ok with it and resumed the project when the right colors arrived. My worry was there was only 2 people up on the roof, and the other person did not look as experienced... so i has a little worry about the install... but on the last day, overall , it looked ok.

The facia people i wasnt happy about, as the cladding around the door frame had exposed sharp edges and they were not folded in properly. Just did not look right. I had to call the GM to get this fixed, so the cladding people came back and fixed it , but help shards of metal around the yard... which i wasnt too happy about as anyone could be wounded with it.

All in all they were ok. Not super awesome.

More about Exterior Solutions

☆☆☆Renovate, Modernize & Protect☆☆☆
Your home’s exterior makes an impression on the world around it. Choosing the right combination of exterior products will not only increase the curb appeal of your home, it will make a positive contribution to your property value, and helps protect your home.

☆☆☆Solutions to Suit Any Home☆☆☆
Give your home a beautiful, fresh new look.
Whether you are remodeling, upgrading or recovering from weather related damages, we can design a custom solution that will maximize the beauty of your home. We offer a wide range of home exterior products to transform your home into your dream home.
Hundreds of color and style options.
Siding, roofing and eavestrough to suit any home
Increase the value and appeal of your home
☆☆☆ Exterior Solutions offers Local Expertise☆☆☆
We are a local company that stands behind our products and workmanship. Exterior Solutions has the experience and expertise to make your renovation a change that you will enjoy for years to come.