A Lady's Touch-No Longer In Business

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Un Known Calgary AB T2J2B4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  A Lady's Touch-No Longer In Business

Reviews for A Lady's Touch-No Longer In Business

Un Known
Calgary
AB
T2J2B4

We had a really good experience hiring this painting company to paint our commercial space. They were able to match our corporate colours and did the job after hours so that our business was not affected. The quality of work was high and we will be using them again in the future.

Peter from Calgary
Peter from Calgary

Interior Repaint

Kendra is the best painter we've ever hired. We recommended her to all of our friends and neighbors. She was really easy to work with and went above and beyond what we asked of her.
Peter

paint customer from Calgary
paint customer from Calgary

interior house painting

I had a bad experience with hiring this lady to paint my house.
Once she told me she would be finished soon I tried to schedule the inspection, she immediately resisted having any type of inspection and said she didn't want to be surprised with any extra cost. She then tells me I was supposed to be inspecting as her work progressed. Surprise to me!??! She implied some muscle was coming over to "witness" the inspection.
The walls have very bad roller marks and tracks. All of the critical walls have a very bad paint finish. I asked her if she could correct the roller tracks and marks and then she got very emotional and hostile. She essentially said the job is done when she says it's done regardless of what I the customer thought about the finish.
She was sweet as pie when bidding the job and assured me that I would be happy and she would take extra steps to ensure a good finish and would be fixing any imperfections. This quickly changed when I pointed out the poor paint finish in the back staircase, the front office, the dining/kitchen pony wall and main bath walls.
She ended up refusing to make the correction threatening to put a lien on my property and stormed out leaving me with a few walls where I will need to hire a painter so the walls in question could be redone. I cannot in any way recommend this contractor to anybody.
I just could not believe how completely unprofessional her customer relations/satisfaction and how very hot headed she was - don't you dare have the smallest bit of criticism or this girl will flip out. She even had the audacity to say "if you think you could have done the job better then you should have done it yourself" - really?? Quite unbelievable how Kendra treats her clients. A super-nice older couple at my place witnessed her melt-down.
All the girl had to do was repaint a few walls (maybe a few hours or so extra work on top of the 5 day job) and there would have been much more work for her in painting all the baseboards, windows and doors and all the trim etc. after the carpenter comes through - that absolutely won't be happening now.
Her invoice was paid in full even though I was not satisfied with the job – I was aware her muscle, a friend of hers had arrived and was outside. She left all the empty cans & trash at the job. VERY DISSAPOINTED