Toronto Electrician (Rosedale Electrical)

Lighting
443 Heath Street East Toronto ON M4G 1B6
HomeStars  >  Lighting in East York  >  Toronto Electrician (Rosedale Electrical)

Reviews for Toronto Electrician (Rosedale Electrical)

Pot light install in living room

Called Steve for a quote on some pot lights and i was not only given a quote but he also took the time to explain the service and pot lights he would be installing.
Given I have an older home, I asked that he would limit the amount of damage in my house and he was very honest said that he will do his best. It turned out that his skilled electrician was able to think it through before proceeding and there was no damage done at all.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for any type of electrical work big or small

Absolutely, a great company to hire for your electrical needs

Very happy with their attention to detail and honestly throughout the job.

Will call them for my next electrical project guaranteed

Keep up the good work!!!!

Peter Ledwon from Toronto
Peter Ledwon from Toronto

Repair to electrical service panel

Installing an additional circuit in an older home with a massive, ancient main breaker box, I inadvertently touched a ground wire to the hot bar in the back of the main breaker panel. Oops!. Half the panel was functional, the other, not. Unwilling to deal with the large, cylindrical 100 amp fuses of the ancient main breaker box, I got on the phone to find a nearby electrician. Steve, from Rosedale Electric, answered the phone. I told him what I'd done. He asked me to take a photo of the panel and breaker box with my phone, and send it to him, so he could diagnose the problem before estimating type of diagnosis that might be necessary, in order to set up a service call time. I did. He called back immediately, queried me further about the genesis of the problem, and told me someone could come by that day. As the landlord, I did not want to lurk in the tenant's basement in the meanwhile, and wanted to know if he could give me a specific time space for the call. He did so, telling me it would be not quite two hours later. That alone made me somewhat relieved.
The electrician, Scott, arrived promptly (a welcome relief, considering scheduled repair and maintenance calls made with other contractors), and cheerfully, patiently, answered all of my questions as he worked. The repair was effected. When assessing payment, I was told he could not take a credit card payment (a minor blip in the process), that it would have to be either cash or cheque. Fortunately, a bank machine was close-by, so the transaction was made with little delay. I asked for an invoice, and was told it would be sent by email. Happy I did not inconvenience the tenant any longer than I did, I hopped in the car and made my way home.
The invoice was in my email box by the time I got back.
The one upgrade to their service that I would appreciate, would be an option to pay by credit card, or direct deposit.

Ian Williams from North York
Ian Williams from North York

Rewiring of garage lights, central vac

We needed rewiring done on the lights in our garage and found Rosedale Electrical listed on Home Stars. It took about two weeks to to get them scheduled to come in and they arrived when they said they would, and completed the job professionally and within a reasonable price. Overall I am very happy with the work.

More about Toronto Electrician (Rosedale Electrical)

Rosedale Electrical Solutions Ltd is licensed, insured and recognized by the Electrical Safety Authority as a Toronto electrician serving East York, North York, Rosedale, Forest Hill, High Park, Kingsway and Greater Toronto Area. For over 30 years, customers have instilled their trust in us to provide exceptional service as a ...
Looking for Lighting pros in East York?