StromTech

Darrell Rodgers from Winnipeg
Darrell Rodgers from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Home security system monitoring

When I felt it was time to switch alarm monitoring companies, Rick came out to look at my existing system to ensure everything was compatible and in good working order. There is no question in my mind that Rick is the most knowledgeable alarm tech I have ever spoken to. He is genuine about providing a reliable service that meets the customer's needs and will carefully explain any options in language that you can understand. I have had no hesitation in recommending StromTech Security to all of my friends and family.

Thanks Darrell, I've found over the years it's customer service that can make and break a company. So we strive for the best customer service we can give.

More about StromTech

Full Service Electronic Security including alarm systems, card access, video systems, and monitoring services.