Reviews for KNK Roofix

pgj1026 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
pgj1026 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Strongly recommend KNK Roof!

1219 dundas st w
Mississauga
L5C

We are extremely happy with our new roof by KNK. The crew was very professional and showed up on time. We were so impressed at their work and attitude. When they left for the day, all the debris had been removed! Highly recommend, great value!

Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your new roof.

Irina in Mississauga
Irina in Mississauga

Roof Replacement.

Kirill and his crew were very efficient, professional, organized, responsible and friendly. They did an excellent job in a timely manner. The site was kept extremely clean. We would higly recommend KNK ROOFIX.

Hello Irina, we are very happy that you like our job and thank you very much for the good words.

Paul K. in Oakville
Paul K. in Oakville

Roof replacement

They did a great job on my roof! They brought a big team and finished everything in one day. Very satisfied, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to redo their roof.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Roof replacement

Kirill from Knkroofix went out of his way to accommodate my schedule (I wanted to be home, and see the work done). All of my questions were answered and examples shown of how things are done. Overall I'm pleased with the work done, and would recommend Kirill and his crew if you're thinking of getting any roof work done.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Roof replacement

We were happy with the estimate. The work was done quickly and proffesionally. We were happy and would recommend his services to anyone. We liked the 10 year warranty offer as well.

Jean N in Oakville
Jean N in Oakville

1219 dundas st w
Mississauga
L5C

KNK Roofix provided a great service and the quality of their work was excellent. I would recommend their product as they were friendly and efficient as well. Thank you !

Samer in Mississauga
Samer in Mississauga

Good working, They managed to finish my Neighbours house and mine in one day. Fast and did good job cleaning up. Price Was reasonable. Kirill made sure that he had enough employees to make sure the job Was done timely manner.

Olena Andonova from Mississauga
Olena Andonova from Mississauga

KNK Roofix is an amazing company, the roofers are friendly, experienced and work efficiently, they managed to finish my house in a couple hours, and left it in perfect condition just the way they found it! I'm really pleased :)

Vera Fredricton from Toronto
Vera Fredricton from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Roofing.

Great company! Not one surprise... It is actually a company where the customer comes first. The crew that came was top notch... On time.. Fast and did a good job cleaning cleaning up. Kirill went out of his way and caulked the eves to makes us very happy!

Veronica from Toronto
Veronica from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Reshingling

They all arrived on time. They were all very quick, informed me of what was going on including when they changed 2 plywood. I believe the price was reasonable and they got the work done very fast and careful. Big thanks to Mike and Kirill for their professionalism.

More about KNK Roofix

As a leading Toronto/ GTA roofer, KNK RooFix is a locally owned and operated, full-service roofing company that is committed to top quality service, repairs, and roof replacements. We specialize in all aspects of residential and commercial roofing in Toronto and surrounding areas at budget friendly prices. We understand that ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?