The Anything Guys

Reviews for The Anything Guys

Rosemary
Rosemary
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Preparation for sale of house.

TAG provided a wide range of services that enabled me to put my house on the market. They repainted my entire house, installed new flooring in the entrance way and kitchen. As well, they replaced the carpeting in my sun room and bedroom with hardwood flooring. In addition to this they removed a great deal of unwanted clutter. Where necessary they also replaced aging light fixtures and fans. In the master bathroom they put in a brand new vanity counter top.

I was extremely impressed with the quality of their work and how quickly they were able to get my house ready for the listing. The house sold the first day it went on the market! I couldn't have done this so quickly and hassle free if I hadn't hired a company like TAG that had the resources to handle all my needs. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the kind words. We are here to assist you if you ever need anything thing else done !

Rental Unit Refresh

Tom quickly provided me with a competitive quote to complete the following work;
1. Install a new floor in unit entrance
2. Build bulkhead and install mirrored sliding closet doors
3. New flooring , counter, ceramic trim, sink and fixture in powder room

Work was done in short order while keeping site clean. Will do more such projects together in the near future and would gladly recommend to neighbors for their projects.

It was a pleasure working for you ! Hope we can help you out again in the future :)

geofflhenderson
geofflhenderson
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting and Millwork

Tom and his team did a terrific job with the painting and millwork at my house. It was not an easy job as there were curved walls and an arched window to deal with as well as a stippled ceiling repair, and they executed perfectly. I definitely recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom upgrade, interior doors, bathroom and laundry room windows, outdoor shed door and various small jobs.

Tom at the Anything Guys and his staff in Ottawa are professional, pleasant, courteous and Very good with the details. They showed up on time and were willing to listen to any concerns I had. Also cleaned up and stored things out of the way before they left each day. Easy to contact by phone or e-mail.

It was a pleasure Working for you! Hope to see you again

john
john

Landscaping

Professionally done with superb craftsmanship. Ready and willing to make last minute changes. Punctual daily and finished project on time. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you.

Thanks for the great review ! It was a pleasure working with you guys and hope to see you guys again for the front yard :)

jayadryan
jayadryan

Fence and patio

Tom and his team built my patio and fenced the back yard. They did a great job on time and on budget. I waited a few months to see how their work held up and I have no complaints. They did a great job, and I would recommend them to a friend.

Thank you for Choosing us to Build your Fence and Patio! Keep us in mind for any indoor renovations as well :)

Rob in Barrhaven (Ottawa)
Rob in Barrhaven (Ottawa)

Little bit of everything - outside and in

We wanted to update several areas of our home - landscaping, main bath, ensuite, kitchen floor. After speaking to a few companies and receiving quotes, I settled on Tom and TAG. We are thrilled that we did. Tom was professional from day one. Communication was excellent and costs were kept in line with our budget. The crews that worked at the house were fantastic - very polite and careful to keep work areas clean. I already know that I will be calling Tom for my next job. I highly recommend The Anything Guys!

It was a pleasure working with you! We hope to see you again for the next project.

MLambert in Ottawa
MLambert in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck and Railing

I hired TAG to re-do the deck and railing on the roof of the back addition of my house. They were professional and polite during there time on my property and treated my house and yard with care. The days they were working were very hot and humid. I gave them access to my kitchen sink for water just inside the back door. There were never footprints in my kitchen or a mess on the counter. My deck looks wonderful. As the work was being done there were a few "hiccups" that the site supervisor and I discussed and worked out quickly and efficiently. They were even able to do a few extra cosmetic type finishes and still stayed on budget.

Thank you for taking the time to write a little something about us. It was a pleasure working for you, hope to see you for the next project!

Tristan
Tristan

Fence / interlocking / New lawn

TAG did an amazing job on my fence, interlocking and lawn. Tom really listens to what you want and gives great input to make things look even better. They are very punctual and clean up well when the job is finished. I will definitely be hiring them for future jobs and recommending them to all my friends and family.

It was our pleasure ! Front yard and Backyard turned out great!

Adam
Adam
1 review Ottawa, ON

Backyard cedar Landing w/ steps and two fence gates

On schedule, efficient and quality workmanship. They completed a beautiful cedar landing for our large rear patio doors and 6 steps down onto our patio and installed two fence gates.

Job turned out fantastic! Pleasure working for you!

More about The Anything Guys

The Anything Guys was founded in 2005 by Tom Rheaume. It has since grown to a strong 10 person team.

Our focus is to supply Ottawa residents with a professional, affordable service that is a one-stop shop for both commercial and residential clients, specializing in pretty much anything! We pride ourselves in our ability to offer a large variety of different household and property related services, big or small, irregular or mainstream, which can be found on our services page.

This is what you receive with every job you book with us:

Convenience: One number, one main contact and an experienced team to handle most any home and garden renovation and maintenance need.

Quality Work: Qualified tradesmen who will do the work diligently and to the highest standards
Reliability & Consistency: Good communication is very important to us. If a customer changes the scope of work, we notify them of changes to timelines, schedules and budgets.

Customer Service: Enjoy a positive experience working with TAG.

Fair pricing that comes with full Insurance: Our pricing is competitive and we are fully insurued which means you aren't at risk when hiring us for your renovation or landscaping work.