The Anything Guys

Reviews for The Anything Guys

Kathryn in Ottawa
Kathryn in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

Tom and team came in and renovated our kitchen area. This included taking down a wall, putting in new tile, installing granite counter tops and much more. We received several quotes but this company had a competitive quote and we just knew it would be easy to work with Tom from the moment we met him! The end product is fantastic and they really went over and above with the final finishings. This crew was professional and VERY clean, which I much appreciated. We are actually looking to do another job with them next year! Highly recommend.

JUSTIN_001
JUSTIN_001

deck build downtown

My neighbour and I share an addition on the back of our century home. I had a couple other quotes from well known companies but we either didn't feel comfortable working with them or did not feel they scoped the job well enough to fully appreciate the trickiness of the job.

Tom came out and agreed it would be a non conventional job but that it was well within his ability to build it. First he scheduled a visit with an engineer and we went from there with a few changes along the way.

The installation surpassed mine (and my neighbours) expectations. The guys were very courteous in the home, they were always on time, in uniform, polite and respectful of our home. We came in within our budget, it looks better than i imagined and they finished early!

my neighbour and I split the costs 50/50 and the guys even builT a stunning privacy wall with really cool louvres which looks awesome!

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend these guys to anyone and already have passed them along to a couple people. I have many friends in the trades and all are very impressed with the final outcome.

We are so happy with our new deck and we look forward to enjoying many years on it in the future.

Thanks guys! cheers!

Jack from Ottawa
Jack from Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Backyard Steps Reconstruction

The Anything Guys (owner Tom, construction chief Kyle, office manager Tessa and their co-workers) were professional, courteous and reliable, and finished the project to our complete satisfaction (during the recent brutal heat wave) right on estimated budget. I highly recommend their company to anyone considering a wide variety of jobs as shown on their Web site.

Deborah
Deborah

Basement Renovation

The Anything Guys did an amazing job finishing our basement. The crew was professional, reliable and respectful of our home throughout the process. We are very pleased with the end result.

kandem
kandem
1 review Ottawa, ON

flooring, kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations.

Very satisfied - on time, on budget, quality products. We just had moved into our new home when the Anything Guys began our projects. Professional, efficient and highly qualified, they made our moving transition stress-free.

Annie
Annie

Deck

Top quality workmanship went into building my new deck, and it shows! I am planning to sell my house and know that buyers will appreciate both the look and the craftsmanship that went into my new deck. Everyone on the team - Tom, Tessa and the "guys" who did the work, were very client-service oriented, communicated well with me and amongst tbemselves, and made it clear that delivering a quality product in a timely manner was paramount. I will definitely be calling them again, and have already recommended them to others.

HHP
HHP

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation

Extremely pleased with the work done by The Anything Guys. Professional, high quality, really made the process easy. I'll be hiring them again for future projects!

old_barrhaven
old_barrhaven

Bathroom renovation

TAG removed an old, tired bathroom and replaced it with a new, modern look. And it looks great!

They really are The Anything Guys. Last year they updated the walkway to my house and did a great job on that too.

Stew B.
Stew B.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair broken concrete basement floor, install sub-floor and vinyl tile and new baseboard, apply two coats of paint to walls and trim. Install sump pump.

The quality of the work was excellent. We were always advised of their arrival times, which they kept. Their workers were very dedicated and courteous. Thorough clean up at end of job. One minor snag was reported and rectified quickly.

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen Renovation

The Anything Guys (TAG) completely renovated our kitchen. This included removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room along with replacing the flooring, cabinetry, lighting, and countertop.

TAG did a great job working with us as first time home buyers by answering all of our questions and helping explain our options, along with keeping us within our budget. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality, trustworthy contractor.

More about The Anything Guys

The Anything Guys was founded in 2005 by Tom Rheaume. It has since grown to a strong 10 person team.

Our focus is to supply Ottawa residents with a professional, affordable service that is a one-stop shop for both commercial and residential clients, specializing in pretty much anything! We pride ourselves in our ability to offer a large variety of different household and property related services, big or small, irregular or mainstream, which can be found on our services page.

This is what you receive with every job you book with us:

Convenience: One number, one main contact and an experienced team to handle most any home and garden renovation and maintenance need.

Quality Work: Qualified tradesmen who will do the work diligently and to the highest standards
Reliability & Consistency: Good communication is very important to us. If a customer changes the scope of work, we notify them of changes to timelines, schedules and budgets.

Customer Service: Enjoy a positive experience working with TAG.

Fair pricing that comes with full Insurance: Our pricing is competitive and we are fully insurued which means you aren't at risk when hiring us for your renovation or landscaping work.