Warden Restoration

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
17 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Parging Repair

Hired Warden Restoration to repair some damaged parging to the side of my home. I dealt with Sam who was polite and friendly to deal with. On the first day of the job, Sam's worker did not show up for the work and did not contact me or Sam. I was surprised to see Sam immediately was apologetic and told me not to worry that he'd make it right. Two days later he had a new guy onsite at 8am, this guy was fantastic, took the entire day and with Sams approval even did some extra work all for the same price to make up for the no show 2 days earlier. These guys worked very clean and were very respectful of our property to ensure no damage or spills on our interlocking stone. Very very happy with the result, thanks very much for what you guys did here for us.

More about Warden Restoration

Warden Restoration is a leading emergency response and restoration company centrally located in Newmarket Ontario. Warden Restoration is a member of CDRG, Canadian Disaster Restoration Group allowing us to utilize additional resources at your greatest time of need.