Absolute Energy Control

8549 Keele st. Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Concord  >  Absolute Energy Control

Reviews for Absolute Energy Control

The A/C condenser would not come on. Vince from Absolute fixed the problem quickly and efficiently by rewiring the thermostat. Excellent same day service with a very pleasant and courteous professional

Hi Peter , Thank you for the kind words , We really appreciate the feed back!
John I

bekim3sokolat

excellent work. very friendly , profesional . creative , helpful etc. he checked all points around house and cleaning every possible duct around . thank you

Ryan in Toronto

We had two major cracks on the heat exchange of the old furnace so it needed replacing. Vince responded quickly, inspected the old furnace, asked questions about how we use the furnace and what we did and didn't like and then provided options at different price points. I felt he was honest and didn't force sell anything. I had 2 other quotes using Homestars, one of those for the exact same equipment, and Vince was about $500 cheaper. Additionally Vince made recommendations to improve the duct work and venting that the others didn't. Avni & Vince did the install Oct 18 2016, were clean, respectful and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure working with you . Happy new year and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Carolyn in Toronto

My air conditioner broke down on one of the hottest days this July. I looked at Home Stars and called Absolute Energy Control. I called in the morning and Vince came that afternoon to do an assessment. He explained everything to me and because my AC was 25 years old I needed a replacement. Two days later a new AC was installed. This company is honest, trustworthy and very responsive to its customers. Not only that their prices are reasonable. It was a pleasure having Vince and his team do this work for us. This company truly is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend them and I will use them to look after my furnace from now on.

Janet in Toronto

My a/c conked out just as we're heading into Summer. My furnace was on it's last legs and I needed a quick, reasonably priced solution for both. I searched on Homestars for top recommendations then called Vince at Absolute Energy Control and met him the following morning. We discussed my needs and in 24 hours I had the "hottest" furnace and air conditioner in the city. I couldn't be happier with the service of the whole team. I highly recommend Absolute.....

Hi Janet,
Thank you very much for the kind words , We really appriciate you taking some time off from your busy schedule and writing us a review !
Jona daci

vigneshlaidlaw

Ac repair unit trane
On time to the locationVery comfortable service Good technicians Flexible payment methods

brushpro

Vince came out to our home today and he was super nice very proffessional and fixed our issue efficiently and quickly! I was very impressed and grateful for his service...thanks Vince.

Vijona R.

Our Furrnace broke down. My dad suggested Absolute Energy Control . the technician came within 30 min of my call , It was very quick and efficient, he got the job down . I received follow up a call from the office next day to make sure everything was working properly.

t.gashi

After long process of screening different contractors I decided to go with Absolute Energy Control to install my ductless heat pump. The installation was smooth and it looks very good. The price was very reasonable as well. The line set and wires were covered with plastic cover which I was very impressed and happy to see. I would certainly recommend Absolute Energy Control , very satisfied with their service.

More about Absolute Energy Control

Welcome to Absolute Energy Control At Absolute Energy control Inc we provide the latest technology for your cooling and Heating needs to conserve energy and reduce your monthly energy bills. When making investment about upgrading or installing your new heating, cooling or Tankless system, you want to make sure you ...