Toitures Boyer

514-772-5794
SAINT-CONSTANT
QC
J5A0A7

The house that I've bought had some slight problems with its roof, a major reason why it was sold below its market price. After doing some google searches I've found this company with very favorable reviews from many people. After talking with them and receiving a price estimation from them I was surprised because it seemed too cheap to be true ( around $4000). After many phone calls and meetings, they assured me that the job can be done in 4 or 5 working days, which prompted me to take that week off from work in order to assist and oversee the work.

The first day, they apparently noticed that the tiles that they were going to use weren't compatible with my roof, due to a higher degree of inclination and they had to bring new ones, in other words. a day of work was lost and the price increased substantially. At that point I couldn't afford to waste time finding a new company so I agreed with the new price if they finished the work in one week time.

Long story short, they finished the work in a week and a half and it cost a lot more than what they initially told me. I was very upset with them and wouldn't recommend them to anybody.