Cascade Plumbing

Toronto ON M3C 1A1
Plumbing
Cascade Plumbing

Reviews for Cascade Plumbing

kitchen leak and blocked basement drain

Paul is the plumber everyone needs. He is honest, highly skilled, shows up when he says he's going to show up, and his prices are more than fair.
He even took the time to explain to me and show me exactly what he's fixing and why. I have called Paul on 2 seperate plumbing issues at 2 different homes and he could not have done a better job. Thank you Paul!

Aaron
Aaron

Blocked bathtub drain

Paul has helped us out a few times and most recently fixed our bathtub drain that was totally blocked. He is a good guy, very knowledgeable, and drinks a bit too much espresso.

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Clogged Sewer drain

I had a clogged sewer drain at my mothers house who is handicapped so I called Paul from Cascade plumbing I paid $140 which I thought was a reasonable price The drain was not flowing properly but he told me it was fixed he will not stop talking instead of concentrating on this job. The next day the same area of the drain clogged again so I called Paul again He push the snake Even further to the street this time which should’ve been done in the
first place Now the drain was unclogged he charge
me a second time of $140 which I think is unfair I
can’t believe you took advantage of a handicapped
woman. Everyone out there beware of Paul from
Cascade plumbing he is greedy my name is Ted 647-701-4691 if anyone wishes to contact me I’ll give you my mothers phone number to show my stories is true

Hi Ted, I understand your frustrations that I charged you again when I came back to clear your drain but repeatedly for the last four years this drain clogs up at the same location; all the time and my suggestion as a professional is that every time we snake a drain we also put the camera inside, but you refused afterwords in order to make sure that there is no more the debris inside the drain even though the water is running fine after snaking the drain 120$ that I charged you not the 150$ that your partner mention on the site which was very minimal because I know you for 33 years; I hope you excavate and rectify the problem that you have in your drain and for this to be finally be rectified.

Regards,

Paul

bill in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
bill in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Blocked Main Drain

Paul sent out a qualified, patient, and friendly associate named Sam. The drain was snaked and scoped at a reasonable cost. Paul followed up and ensured that I was satisfied with the work. He is very thorough in his explanations so that any layman can understand the procedure(s) involved in getting the job done the right way. Would recommend Paul and his people to get it done right.

wassway in Toronto
wassway in Toronto

Sewer Backup

We've had Paul out twice to scope and clear out roots from our sewer pipe. He is quick to come out and take care of the problem in a professional manner. Most importantly he is honest and trustworthy.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drain cleaning

Paul is professional,a pleasure to have in your Home and Prompt ! All that with the best pricing around for Downtown...Call Him.. you will be PLEASED !Quick respond time and works around your schedule.He is the first call I make when needing plumbing services..

Ali McD in Toronto
Ali McD in Toronto

Shower Leak Emergency!

Paul's name and contact was given to me on recommendation from a contractor friend. He was incredibly responsive despite a holiday weekend. While he just came to take a look at the problem and give a quote, he was able to fix the issue on the spot with very little imposition, despite the age of the house and it's construction. He certainly had my best interests in mind, and looked for the least intrusive solution. Most importantly, he was very personable and talked me through everything he was doing so I always felt informed and empowered. I couldn't be happier with my experience and will be calling Paul for all future plumbing needs!

So personable, explained everything as he was doing it, was cost-conscious, and straight forward. Highly recommend his services!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Faucet and toilet installations

I'm the type who likes everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, explained to me. Paul was so patient with me on the phone. Not for one second did I feel that he was trying to rush me. Sam, who came to do the installations, was extremely professional. He spent alot of time to make sure everything was "perfect". Prices are also very reasonable. This duo is definitely worth the 10 stars!

More about Cascade Plumbing

Toronto plumbing repairs - GTA wide emergency plumber Emergency drain & water heater repairs 24/ 7 Toronto plumbing service - Home, commercial & contract plumbing Free plumbing estimates - Plumbing done on time & on budget! Drain Services Include: Camera Inspections, Locating, Snake Drain Cleaning, Power Washing, Upgrade Water Service ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in North York?