HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Cascade Plumbing

Reviews for Cascade Plumbing

Cascade Plumber Paul...Honest & Effective

As the review title mentions, Paul fixed our clogged toilet on Saturday evening quickly and effectively & he accommodated our late evening schedule.

We are very happy to recommend Cascade and Plumber Paul.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drain cleaning

Paul is professional,a pleasure to have in your Home and Prompt ! All that with the best pricing around for Downtown...Call Him.. you will be PLEASED !Quick respond time and works around your schedule.He is the first call I make when needing plumbing services..

Ali McD in Toronto
Ali McD in Toronto

Shower Leak Emergency!

Paul's name and contact was given to me on recommendation from a contractor friend. He was incredibly responsive despite a holiday weekend. While he just came to take a look at the problem and give a quote, he was able to fix the issue on the spot with very little imposition, despite the age of the house and it's construction. He certainly had my best interests in mind, and looked for the least intrusive solution. Most importantly, he was very personable and talked me through everything he was doing so I always felt informed and empowered. I couldn't be happier with my experience and will be calling Paul for all future plumbing needs!

So personable, explained everything as he was doing it, was cost-conscious, and straight forward. Highly recommend his services!

Faucet and toilet installations

I'm the type who likes everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, explained to me. Paul was so patient with me on the phone. Not for one second did I feel that he was trying to rush me. Sam, who came to do the installations, was extremely professional. He spent alot of time to make sure everything was "perfect". Prices are also very reasonable. This duo is definitely worth the 10 stars!

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Plumbing in the kitchen

Doing renovation in my old house in Toronto. This time I needed to do the plumbing work in my redesigned kitchen, also I wanted to have an overall inspection in my house to understand the size of possible monetary damage in the future. However I had a very tight budget so I was referred to Cascade plumbing. Guys did a fantastic job without trying to rip me off. Absolutely satisfied with their services and the results of the job.

Thank you Adrian and we are very pleased that you are happy with our services.

Pipe work

Did not get required permits. Gave advice contrary to all other plumbers advice- found out bad advice. Sub-contracted part of job out to inexperienced workers. Did not finish the job. Was very rude and difficult to communicate with.

We apologize for any misunderstanding, and we would like to communicate further to be able to assist and understand why you feel this way, and we feel disappointed that you were not satisfied with our services. As we are professional licensed plumbers and we aim to provide excellent customer service and we always finish our jobs. As I am trying to recall this job and I don’t have any recognition on who this could be, as you posted your review anonymous.

Nina popova in North York
Nina popova in North York

Drain backup

We just moved into our new house and realized there was a huge problem with the homes drain system, after turning on the washing machine for the very first time foam started coming out of the sinks, toilets, and bathtub. We were in shock. I called Cascade plumbing and spoke to Paul, he explained what the typical problems are in this kind of situation, and was in my house inspecting the problem areas within an hour. He solved the problem and saved me thousands of dollars, thank you Paul for you honesty and hard work.

Pape change under kitchen sink, fauset change for bathroom sink.

When i made a call to Cascade plumbing about broken faucet in the bathroom and leaking pipe under kitchen sink, i received an advise and approximate estimate for the job to be done. Sam arrived shortly fixed the faucet and replaced the pipe.

Thank you Paul and Sam for professional and courteous service.

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

Plumbing Maintenance and Camera Investigation

Paul from cascade showed up on time!
Very professional and went out of his way to assist us.
Solved all issues, I will call them again in the future and would certainly recommend them for any plumbing solutions.

Faucet Replacement

Paul came highly recommended. He did not disappoint. Not only was he able to come within 24hrs, he charged a very reasonable rate. He was prompt, efficent, and very knowledgeable.

More about Cascade Plumbing

Toronto plumbing repairs - GTA wide emergency plumber Emergency drain & water heater repairs 24/ 7 Toronto plumbing service - Home, commercial & contract plumbing Free plumbing estimates - Plumbing done on time & on budget! Drain Services Include: Camera Inspections, Locating, Snake Drain Cleaning, Power Washing, Upgrade Water Service ...