Pacific Hedge Inc.

Tree Service
#6 - 20560 66 ave Langley BC V2Y 2X8
Tree Service
Pacific Hedge Inc.

Reviews for Pacific Hedge Inc.

Don & Mamie from Maple Ridge
Don & Mamie from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Total front yard make over

We had a front yard that was over grown with some bushy trees and weeds where a garden should be. Tyler came out and gave us a quote for a make over. The next day Tyler was in our front yard starting the transformation. We wanted a little bit more done on one of our trees and Tyler came back without a problem. Our house now has curb appeal! We feel we were given a fair price for a great job. Now for the backyard - see you in the Spring Tyler!!

Thank You , Looking Forward to the Spring!!

Elaine Daoust from Vancouver
Elaine Daoust from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tree removal

We had a large tree in the front yard split and was ready to come down on the neighbors property. My neighbors called in a tree removal company because I was not around but when I arrived home I was unhappy with the price and the work they were doing so I contacted Pacific Hedge and Tyler came out with in an hour on a Sunday morning and looked at the job. Not only was he a very pleasant and personable young man but his price was less than half of the other company. Tyler did not fool around he started working right away to get the tree down and the mess cleaned up and at the same time managed to taled to all of the neighbors and assure them that there would be no damage to there places and no mess left. He was true to his word and got the job done on a short notice call out on a Sunday with no extra service charges. I will for sure be calling him again and recommending him to everyone we know.

We always like helping our customers out, and giving them knowledge about the industry to save them $$$. Thank you for the Business!

Virginia from Toronto
Virginia from Toronto

Trimming hedge

Ty was very professional and showed up promptly to give me an estimate and then returned on time to do the work. My hedge which was very overgrown now looks wonderful!

I love building relationships with my customers, and getting good responses from my work. It makes me happy. Thank you for letting us do the work at your Langley House!

jenny from Langley
jenny from Langley

hedge maintenance & tree removal

This is the second year I have had Tyler to trim hedges and do some other maintenance garden work. He has been reliable, cost effective and pointed out areas that need attention whether it be this year, or in the future. Thank you Tyler.

Thank you for the Business, Call Us Anytime!

Paul from Langley
Paul from Langley

hedge repair

A truck crashed into our hedge. Some landscape companies refused to even come look because it involved ICBC, but Tyler was very prompt about returning my call, as well as coming out to provide an estimate.

He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and finished the work ahead of schedule and within budget. I would not hesitate to hire Tyler again, or to recommend him to others.

We always take on New Challenges, Thank you!

AH from Maple Ridge
AH from Maple Ridge
1 review , BC

Pacific Hedge Landscaping

I'm a New home owner with a big hedge backing onto a forested green space.. hedge needed to be pruned, some areas lightly, some areas hard, neighbouring trees lifted and a pine to be removed.. Red Cedar hedge work and advice regarding rehab was good.. Emerald cedar hedge right at side of house was ok, as you can see the top the the hedge from only two of the house windows, using a cleaner cutting brush cutter would not have left some of the centre branch ends a bit rough..but this cannot be seen at all from any other perspective.. Tyler was very pleasant, informed, efficient, decisive and cleaned up quite well ( so was the yard :-) - I will have him back to do the next bit very soon!

We are known to do some of the biggest hedges in the lower mainland. This hedge was a challenge because it was 15 feet wide/deep. but we still got it done. Thank You for the Business and will be Back!

John from Surrey
John from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Tree Climber Hero

Not only does Tyler specialize in landscaping, but he is also a stellar tree climber, animal lover and outright upstanding guy. In the month of August 2012 our daughter's cat, Marco, managed to get himself stuck in a tree, 100ft up. There was no way for us to get him out and those services you hope to depend on like the Fire Department, SPCA, and Langley Animal Protection Society did nothing but offer ineffective advice. The only part they got right was suggesting to contact tree services, but the first guys we paged didn't bother to respond. After 2 nights and 2 days in the tree, the last of which the temperature rose to what felt like 40 degrees Celsius, I was referred to Tyler. He returned my call promptly and had no hesitation to provide his service to rescue Marco. Half an hour later Tyler was on scene ready to ascend the tree. Despite the heat and the height he had to climb, thanks to Tyler we had our kitty safely back home with us two hours later. We cannot thank him enough for his work. When your cat needs rescue, don't bother with the other guys, just contact Tyler from Pacific Hedge. Forever thankful Tyler.

Were Happy To Hear the Cat is Safe and At Home. Thank You for taking the time to Call Us. We will always Save any animal in need of Help.

c maclaren from Langley
c maclaren from Langley

Hedge and Tree Trimming

Tyler was prompt and did good work; trimming our hedges nicely and carefully cutting back branches on a large tree over hanging an outbuilding in our yard. He worked quickly, carefully and efficiently - even cleaning up very nicely after his work was done. I'd hire him again!

We Take Pride Of Our Work, and Thank You for Your Business!

Lee from Langley
Lee from Langley

Hedge trimming

I had requested them to trim my hedge reducing the height and shaping it evenly as it had not been done in years. The job they did exceeded my expectations , leaving my property looking manicured and fresh. I would recommend them to friends and will have them back again in future.

We have a Satisfaction Guarantee in every job we do, we are happy with the feedback and looking forward in working on the job again. Thank You!

More about Pacific Hedge Inc.

Pacific Hedge Tree Care is to help Create Beautiful Properties by delivering the finest possible workmanship combined with cost-effective Hedge and Tree solutions. We surpass our customer's expectations by providing excellent service and exceptional results. Contact us anytime @ 778-999-8996
Looking for Tree Service pros in Langley?