Pacific Hedge Inc.

Tree Service
#6 - 20560 66 ave Langley BC V2Y 2X8
Tree Service
Pacific Hedge Inc.

Reviews for Pacific Hedge Inc.

Charlie from New Westminster
Charlie from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Amazing Landscaping Company

I was extremely happy with the work from Pacific Hedge Landscaping. The professionalism from beginning right through to the finish was something I was extremely pleased with. I had an idea on how I wanted my front yard to look but Tyler and his team had some incredbily creative and functional ideas. The team were extremely punctual, pleasant and very friendly, even my neighbours commented on how nice the guys were. I would like to make particular mention to Mike and Joe for taking the time to makesure I was happy along the way with the progress however the whole team worked very hard and credit needs to be given to all. My front yard is a natural haven and Pacific Hedge landscaping exceeded my expectations and more. I cannot recommend them enough!

Emily from Parksville
Emily from Parksville
1 review Parksville, BC

Hedge Trimming over 1000 feet long

I heard pacific hedge was in the area so I had them come by and do a big job on our winery. Tyler trimmed over 1000 feet cedar hedge for us less then 2 days it's so amazing to look at now and will be great for business. Will recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you had a great time on vacation last week doing two jobs on the island but I enjoyed building a relationship for further work in the future!

Trevor from Ucluelet
Trevor from Ucluelet
1 review Sechelt, BC

Amazing Tree Work in Ucluelet

Amazing tree topping and canopy lifts done at a new resort at Ucluelet BC. Pacific Hedge has an awesome crew that gave us the ocean view we needed. Thank You!

Steve from Surrey
Steve from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Tree Removal and Tree Topping

I am very happy with my decision to hire Tyler, from Pacific Hedge, to remove a tree and top another tree in my yard. The tree removal was close to the house and deck, but Tyler had it down in 20 minutes with no problems. I found Tyler on Craigslist, and I am glad I did. At the end of the job, while we were waiting for the debris bin to be picked up, Tyler even offered to rake up needles that had fallen from another large tree, at no extra cost. He could have just sat around and waited, but he went above and beyond. I highly reccomend Tyler and Pacific Hedge.

Thank you for the business and I hope to do more work in the future.

Ralph from Maple Ridge
Ralph from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Tree Removal

Found Pacific Hedge Landscaping through the internet. Tyler was prompt in calling me back, I sent pictures of the two trees that I wanted removed and Tyler quickly sent back a fair quote. Tyler was fast, efficient, and very knowledgeable about his profession. Totally satisfied with the work performed.

It was a challenge to get both trees down that were very close to the house but with the right guys on our team we were able to do the job safely and efficiently with no problems. That's the way we like to do it at Pacific Hedge. Thank you!

hedge trimming

It has been a couple of years since I utilized the services of Pacific Hedge. They were prompt, courteous and professional. I would recommend and perhaps use them again in the future.

Thank you for choosing us as your professional Hedge Trimming Company.

Ran from Langley
Ran from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Walnut Grove Strata Corp

What can I say besides....AMAZING! Pacific Hedge Landscaping transformed our New Strata Building from a muddy mess into an oasis! They went above and beyond our expectations....we were truly astounded by how beautiful our building looks now. Thank you so much!!!!!!

We are hoping to build a relationship with strata for future work. Thank you!

Ruth from Qualicum Beach
Ruth from Qualicum Beach
1 review Qualicum Beach, BC

Hedge Trimming

Pacific Hedge was very affordable recommended by a friend. Heard they were on the island and had to get them to trim my long 800 feet worth of cedar hedge. The owner decided to take on the challenge and it came out looking wonderful. I'm very impressed and will tell my friends.

Thank You!

John from Nanaimo
John from Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Tree Removal and Trimming Hedges

Just amazing that Pacific Hedge came out and helped us out from the mainland to remove 13 trees off our property and trim our 350 feet long hedge for that awesome view of the ocean. Tyler is a fast and reliable tree climber. Thank you.

Thank You!

More about Pacific Hedge Inc.

Pacific Hedge Tree Care is to help Create Beautiful Properties by delivering the finest possible workmanship combined with cost-effective Hedge and Tree solutions. We surpass our customer's expectations by providing excellent service and exceptional results. Contact us anytime @ 778-999-8996
Looking for Tree Service pros in Langley?