Tree Service
Langley BC
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Langley  >  Pacific Hedge Inc.

Reviews for Pacific Hedge Inc.

Jack happy in Langley
Jack happy in Langley

Best hedge trimming service

Best hedge trimming service at my house in south surrey. His detail to straight lines and tight hedges was worth the wait for the professional from pacific hedge. Will have him come back in the spring.

Thanks Jack, it's always a pleasure. See you next year!

Alex in Renton
Alex in Renton

Best Tree Service in the Fraser Valley Area

778-999-8996
#6 - 20560 66 ave
Langley
BC
V2Y 2X8

Had Pacific Hedge Tree care come remove many trees from my property. I will be having them back again as they did a excellent job on all there work. Thank you!

Thank you we had a challenging time but got the job done.

1 review Langley, BC

Langley Best Affordable Tree Care Company.

The team @ pacific hedge did some pruning and tree maintenance of a large fir tree in our front yard around the power line. As well as removing a tree in the back.

msmith4320
msmith4320
1 review Surrey, BC

Trimming plants

Tyler has a very good eye and did a great job trimming our hedge which is very high so not a simple job. He asked for our feedback along the way to make sure we were happy with the results. He and his partner also trimmed all the shrubs in the yard including a few trees and it all looks great. We will have them back and will gladly recommend them...they do good work!

Thanks again, it's always a challenge when it comes to trimming 20-25 feet hedges but we got it done with straight tops.

Ravinder Sodhi from Surrey

#6 - 20560 66 ave
Langley
BC
V2Y 2X8

Last year I hired them for doing my lawn maintenance work. They did the job professionally and timely. During summer days my lawn look great. Even other people asked how you manage this lovely lawn.

Thank you we try are best to satisfied our customers!

Charlie from New Westminster
Charlie from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Amazing Landscaping Company

I was extremely happy with the work from Pacific Hedge Landscaping. The professionalism from beginning right through to the finish was something I was extremely pleased with. I had an idea on how I wanted my front yard to look but Tyler and his team had some incredbily creative and functional ideas. The team were extremely punctual, pleasant and very friendly, even my neighbours commented on how nice the guys were. I would like to make particular mention to Mike and Joe for taking the time to makesure I was happy along the way with the progress however the whole team worked very hard and credit needs to be given to all. My front yard is a natural haven and Pacific Hedge landscaping exceeded my expectations and more. I cannot recommend them enough!

More about Pacific Hedge Inc.

Pacific Hedge Tree Care is to help Create Beautiful Properties by delivering the finest possible workmanship combined with cost-effective Hedge and Tree solutions. We surpass our customer's expectations by providing excellent service and exceptional results. Contact us anytime @ 778-999-8996