Pacific Hedge Inc.

Tree Service
Langley BC
Tree Service
Pacific Hedge Inc.

Reviews for Pacific Hedge Inc.

Marlene in Surrey
Marlene in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Hedge Pruning

We found Tyler through Google, Houzz and Homestar Reviews and we are so incredibly thankful that we did! We have been at our address for close to 20 years and we have seen it all when it comes to our massive hedges that peak at 30 feet. Tyler is a skilled professional who takes great pride in his work, and we have NEVER had our property dealt with in such a precise, efficient, detailed and cost effective manner. It is a massive job, we know this! But he tackled it and brought our hedges and property back to a level where we can once again look at it with pride and know that we received THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. He is one of the hardest working individuals we have had the pleasure of knowing and trusting our hedge maintenance to. Thank you Tyler! We will be passing your company’s name around to everyone we know!

we took on the project of this challenging big hedge and accomplished it. Thank you for the opportunity. Biggest hedge of my career.

Jack happy in Langley
Jack happy in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Best hedge trimming service

Best hedge trimming service at my house in south surrey. His detail to straight lines and tight hedges was worth the wait for the professional from pacific hedge. Will have him come back in the spring.

Thanks Jack, it's always a pleasure. See you next year!

Alex in Renton
Alex in Renton
1 review Langley, BC

Best Tree Service in the Fraser Valley Area

Had Pacific Hedge Tree care come remove many trees from my property. I will be having them back again as they did a excellent job on all there work. Thank you!

Thank you we had a challenging time but got the job done.

msmith4320
msmith4320
1 review Surrey, BC

Trimming plants

Tyler has a very good eye and did a great job trimming our hedge which is very high so not a simple job. He asked for our feedback along the way to make sure we were happy with the results. He and his partner also trimmed all the shrubs in the yard including a few trees and it all looks great. We will have them back and will gladly recommend them...they do good work!

Thanks again, it's always a challenge when it comes to trimming 20-25 feet hedges but we got it done with straight tops.

Ravinder Sodhi from Surrey
Ravinder Sodhi from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Lawn maintenance

Last year I hired them for doing my lawn maintenance work. They did the job professionally and timely. During summer days my lawn look great. Even other people asked how you manage this lovely lawn.

Thank you we try are best to satisfied our customers!

DC from Delta
DC from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Tree limbiing, fruit tree pruning and hedge pruning

Tyler was wonderful and did a super great job. I would recommend him to anyone wanting this type of work. He is dedicated and a very hard worker and lots of free advice without pushing at all.
You can trust him.

Charlie from New Westminster
Charlie from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Amazing Landscaping Company

I was extremely happy with the work from Pacific Hedge Landscaping. The professionalism from beginning right through to the finish was something I was extremely pleased with. I had an idea on how I wanted my front yard to look but Tyler and his team had some incredbily creative and functional ideas. The team were extremely punctual, pleasant and very friendly, even my neighbours commented on how nice the guys were. I would like to make particular mention to Mike and Joe for taking the time to makesure I was happy along the way with the progress however the whole team worked very hard and credit needs to be given to all. My front yard is a natural haven and Pacific Hedge landscaping exceeded my expectations and more. I cannot recommend them enough!

More about Pacific Hedge Inc.

Pacific Hedge Tree Care is to help Create Beautiful Properties by delivering the finest possible workmanship combined with cost-effective Hedge and Tree solutions. We surpass our customer's expectations by providing excellent service and exceptional results. Contact us anytime @ 778-999-8996
Looking for Tree Service pros in Langley?