HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Yorkville Heating and Cooling Service Inc.

Reviews for Yorkville Heating and Cooling Service Inc.

Melanie in Oshawa
Melanie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Replacement

After calling around and researching several different companies, I decided to go with Yorkville as they were able to provide prompt and knowledgable responses at the most competitive prices. Ben was extremely helpful in educating us on the furnace replacement. He also gave us useful tips in helping us ensure that we maintain our furnace. Very informative and friendly service! So pleased that I chose this company, and will recommend to my friends and family.

Thanks Melanie! Feel free to contact us if any questions. :)

chrisitne  in Markham
chrisitne in Markham
1 review Oshawa, ON

a/c

Ben has installed a 3 ton Keeprite A/C for our new house in the mid of August, the A/C works quietly, not noisy, it brings us a comfy summer. My husband and I are pretty satisfied with the quality, certainly we will recommend Yorkville to our friends and family. Thanks for the nice job again!

Thanks Christine for writing us the review!

Kamal in Markham
Kamal in Markham

Complete HVAC instalation on 2 projects

We have used Yorkville ( Ben ) on 2 ocations for HVAC instalations and will use him again as his service was excellent and on time. their workmanship was what every HVAC Contractor should produce.
They are fully qulified to do the HVAC work and also very familiar with what the city inspectors need from a good HVAC Contractor.

Bob Lee from Vaughan
Bob Lee from Vaughan

Furnace replacement

I initially got a quote for $3680 for a R96V plus $450 for installation from a guy named Alex. I decided to check around and found Yorkville here on Homestars. Ben quoted me $2700 for the same unit including installation. He was very good to deal with and did an excellent job. I happy to have a found an honest HVAC guy I can deal with in the future.

Kavitha from Toronto
Kavitha from Toronto

Installing new Hvac for renovating

We worked with Ben and Tim who have been extremely helpful and reliable. we had a lot of issues and complications with our renovation, but Ben has worked through all of that. His prices are fair, his work is excellent and they go above and beyond for their clients.

I would 100% recommend them

Chuck from Toronto
Chuck from Toronto

Gas pipe and appliance installation

Yorkville is excellent to deal with. Benjamin is punctual, polite and professional. I found him to be very responsive and the pricing very competitive. Most importantly, the work is exceptional - clean, thorough and done right - a combination of experience and attention to details like removing shoes when entering the house and double checking connections. He also identified some other potential hazards with my gas line situation and really thought through the possible remedies with no pressure to use his services. From my personal experience, I would highly recommend Yorkville Heating and Cooling.

Thank you very much, Chuck.

jason lee from Toronto
jason lee from Toronto

furnace replacement

Mr. Benjamin Tan went above and beyond when he came to replace my old furnace. He is courteous and finished the project in one day. Talk about service! If you are to replace an old furnace or air condition please do not hesitate and call Yorkville Heating & Cooling Services! And if you need repairs done also look him up!

Thank you very much, Jason.

Cathy  Xu from Vaughan
Cathy Xu from Vaughan

AC and Gas repair

Benjamin Tan did excellent job for repairing my home AC and Gas system. He is very professional with reasonable charges. He should be highly recommended. I already recorded his contact information and give to my friends who may need the services.

Cathy Xu

Thank you very much, Cathy.

Kevin from Whitchurch-stouffville
Kevin from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Furnace venting

Benjamin and his partner did an excellent job on replacing my furnace exhaust pipe because one of the joints was leaking water. The entire thing had to be replaced with PVC pipes according to the code. Also installed a new intake pipe from the outside, it was sucking air from the inside before. Benjamin performed other maintenance services for me at no additional cost, also showed me how to maintain my furnace. Very good customer service, he is a very nice and genuine person. If you need any HVAC services, contact Ben at Yorkville Heating & Cooling. Excellent service and very good price.

Thank you, Kevin. Your review is great.

Allen  from Toronto
Allen from Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

New HVAC, Ductwork

We bought an old house that had electric heat with no AC and no gas line and decided we wanted to convert. After reviewing quote after quote from various contractors, I went with my gut and chose Yorkville. I had a good impression from our first meeting with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of options. His price is very fair, and I never had a hard time reaching him. Our whole house is under reno and he was very accommodating with our schedule. He brought in the new gas line, installed all new ductwork to basement, main and 2nd floors, installed a new AC and furnace and even put in a gas line for my stove and fireplace. We can't be happier with our new AC and furnace and don't regret for a moment working with Ben. Highly recommended!

Thank you, Allen. It's a very nice review.

More about Yorkville Heating and Cooling Service Inc.

Yorkville Heating & Cooling Service Inc. is a full licensed heating, air conditioning, Refrigeration, ductwork and gas contractor. We are a multiple brands dealer offer installation of York, Rheem, Noritze, Navient, and Keeprite products. We also repair and service Carrier, Lennox, Trane, goodman equipments. We have serviced the GTA for ...