ADT Authorized Dealer Local Canada Home Security

Alarm Systems
SCARBOROUGH ON M1K5G8
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Scarborough  >  ADT Authorized Dealer Local Canada Home Security

Review for ADT Authorized Dealer Local Canada Home Security

Sharon S in Mississauga
Sharon S in Mississauga

Alarm Installation

ADT authorized Alarm Gaurd Services Inc to install our alarm panel. The technician did not bother to check my phone line and internet connection and left. I realized that I my internet connection was very slow and there was a lot of static on my phone. I called ADT and they advised me to Alarm Gaurd since they did the installation. I called them and told them to send the technician back. They told me that they would send me a part in the mail. I advised them I can't use my internet connection or my phone that they either send the tech back or uninstall the panel. The tech came back the next day. The sales rep was supposed to provide me a 2 month free service on the contract and I am still waiting 2 months later to receive the refund.

More about ADT Authorized Dealer Local Canada Home Security

Local Home Security Systems. Free System and Activation. 24/ 7 Monitoring for Home and Business. Local ADT Authorized Dealer. Top Brands Equipment - Exceptional Customer Service. Call today for your Free Home Protection System: 877-575-0809. See full Promotional Offer at www. CanadaHomeSecuritySystems. com
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Scarborough?